BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 148 of 263 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 262 263
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM should drop out of those top 25 rankings, should swap with Smithtown West. They're in deep trouble, exposed on several levels.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WM should drop out of those top 25 rankings, should swap with Smithtown West. They're in deep trouble, exposed on several levels.

What happened to the "superstar" goalie? Couldn't save a basketball!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So.. Pequa fogo makes UA over SW and Cham??? Give me a break!! others are clearly, and proven better. SW will destroy him if they get to meet. He barely went 50% against SE yesterday, thanks to his wings!

[ChillLaxin]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown West will go through a gauntlet the next few games. This should prove to be a precursor to the playoffs. I think there will be some surprises the next few weeks.

The SW matches could settle some of the above Fogo debate. Or not?

For Suffolk playoffs how many Divisional wins do you need? 8?
Site has 12 teams, but if 12 don't qualify will it drop to 11 as in years past.

Some schools that went in hopeful aren't looking to good in getting a post season nod.

Smith East
Hills east
Commack
Northport

Could it be possible only 8 teams qualify this year.

Could Connetquot or Sachem North be the surprise team of this year?

Exciting

What happened to Hills East and Northport? Will they even make the playoffs this year?

Smithtown East needs four more wins for playoffs. I only see 2 definite, but anything is possible

Hills East with only 3 league wins needs 5 more for playoffs. North Babylon and Floyd are 2 wins, maybe Sachem East. Looking for 2 more wins from Commack, Northport, Smithtown East who will all need the win also.

Northport needs 3 they have 3 doable in Sachem North, Hills east and Huntington. Maybe pick off a distracted Bayshore team at the end.

Sachem North is in, dont see 4-3 Sachem East getting 8 divisional wins.

Commack only has 2 league wins, needs to run the table, ain't happening.

Floyd needs 3 wins for playoffs, I only see 2 weak schedules never help. Smith and Hills east games will show Suffolk Power points are full of $hit. Those games will show Floyd never belong.

Surprise Surprise Surprise.

called it, surprises a bound. Way to go Northport, we got our eye on you. Commack, wasnt sure you had it in you, good job, you could play the role of spoiler.

Smithtown East that was one of the posible 3, Sachem East and Floyd proving they are not going anywhere, Hills East just made it real tough on themselves, you needed today.

Won't count Ward Melville out either, remember they lost to Hills in their 9th game last year too. Maybe its wakes them up, scary very scary!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Pequa, fogo, named the best on LI by Under Armor. He will represent LI in the most prestigious game in HS Lacrosse. The experts have chosen him because he is better than the other 2019s. Goodnight.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Congratulations to Pequa, fogo, named the best on LI by Under Armor. He will represent LI in the most prestigious game in HS Lacrosse. The experts have chosen him because he is better than the other 2019s. Goodnight.[/quote}

Haha....so true. And he is a great kid also! Congrats!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How
Really don't like bashing teams West Islip is 8-1 dominating people so give me a break they are not good ....

Dominating ? you squeeked by Riverhead in OT and you managed a whopping 2 goals against Ward Melville. Get ready for a blow out loss tomorrow. All of the chest pounding done in West Islip will not help the team.

Thats right!!!! What do you have to say now??? CRICKETS

Game could of went either way..SW has the fire power that WI didn't but Thoroughbreds still in the staple...just watch you'll see...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Anthonys hosting Yorktown today. Over/under?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI missing there best attackman and player for the game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Anthonys hosting Yorktown today. Over/under?

what time is the game?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How
Really don't like bashing teams West Islip is 8-1 dominating people so give me a break they are not good ....

Dominating ? you squeeked by Riverhead in OT and you managed a whopping 2 goals against Ward Melville. Get ready for a blow out loss tomorrow. All of the chest pounding done in West Islip will not help the team.

Game could of went either way..SW has the fire power that WI didn't but Thoroughbreds still in the staple...just watch you'll see...

Staple or Stable ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How

Staple or Stable ?

Oops.....Stable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and the world is going to end in 12 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why aren't they coming out?lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the haters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How

Staple or Stable ?

There are not in the stable they are getting ready to be put to pasture or the glue factory

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So.. Pequa fogo makes UA over SW and Cham??? Give me a break!! others are clearly, and proven better. SW will destroy him if they get to meet. He barely went 50% against SE yesterday, thanks to his wings!

Hey SW mom how many of those kids are holdbacks? Sr's born in 2000 and Sophomores in 2002 guess thats better than St A's 2001 Sophomore. Maybe you should play in MD, Texas or Cali.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop it! Best attackmen? First of all, to be the best you need to step on the field. Second, he should be playing middie not attack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So when will all the coach bashing start.

Where are those people from SWR, Sayville, or Connetquot. Lets give Northport a few weeks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Suffolk County Championships being played in Nassau? Why are they going in the wrong direction. They went from Stony Brook to Islip HS to Farmingdale State. You couldnt have you picked a worse $hit-hole. Most HS's are better than Farmingdale.

Who is in charge of this? Did this just sell out ot he club? Why is the venue getting worse and worse. Why not Suffolk CC. Why the Farmingdale State.

Then looking further ahead, why does Sect 3, 4, 5 and 6 get to play their state semi final at the same location as the State Championship. (not to mention Sect 6 and 5 play their regional games there).

Championship field should have either both Semifinals at it or none...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks

Hey SW mom how many of those kids are holdbacks? Sr's born in 2000 and Sophomores in 2002 guess thats better than St A's 2001 Sophomore. Maybe you should play in MD, Texas or Cali.

Please clarify this statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM had a bad day. It happens to many great teams. Make no mistake. WM will win the County. Will not be close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC destroys SWR behind the best fogo on LI(according to Newsday not me). GC is the real deal, probably the best public team on the Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC destroys SWR behind the best fogo on LI(according to Newsday not me). GC is the real deal, probably the best public team on the Island.

What would be the best game of the year will never happen: Garden City v Chaminade. They both play a similar schedule but refuse to play each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough already. Your inferiority complex is is destroying your player’s accomplishments and reputation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop it! Best attackmen? First of all, to be the best you need to step on the field. Second, he should be playing middie not attack.

Kids hurt give it a break pal.. and he is the best on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What would be the best game of the year will never happen: Garden City v Chaminade. They both play a similar schedule but refuse to play each other.

Now that would be a marquee matchup!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goes back to UA should be 2019 accomplishments not summer or privious meetings. Previous goes to preseason, the season has started and the kids have played many against each other GC kid got robbed beat the top 2 fogos fair and square. Shame on UA. but UA has been a bought product for awhile now as evident by the summer teams. Lots of kids you wernt picked and a few who should have never been on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids hurt give it a break pal.. and he is the best on the team.

We don't need to continue this, Pole and Goalie are the best on team, isn't even the best Jr..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is a lot of years, I would not snooze on the rematch. I remember years when Chaminade was supposed to cream St. Anthony's and St. Anthony's still came out ahead in a game. Its not how you start but how you finish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goes back to UA should be 2019 accomplishments not summer or privious meetings. Previous goes to preseason, the season has started and the kids have played many against each other GC kid got robbed beat the top 2 fogos fair and square. Shame on UA. but UA has been a bought product for awhile now as evident by the summer teams. Lots of kids you wernt picked and a few who should have never been on the team.

You didn’t watch the GC Pequa game. Or your lacrosse knowledge is limited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is that?

Friars handled GC easily in a scrimmage

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is that?

Friars handled GC easily in a scrimmage

Yes, and I could say hat was then this is now, but instead will say at this point I. The season being where things are and as you all know the proximity, it would be an overly hyped game. A game would turn out to be a blow out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Woodstick in Nassau and the Smithtown West vs Ward Melville game in Suffolk are the Marquee games we have now.

Still think is Bull Siht that West goes to Patriots. That schedule system in sect Xi needs to be revamped, has no place in sports, fairness in sport would dictate each team is allowed a home game when played in consecutive years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh CSH game will be another telling game.
How does this one play out on paper,. I can't find a favorite here. CSH seems to be the favorite but I keep hearing Wantagh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So win the Suffolk County Championship and you will host the game next year. It's that simple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How does Northport beat WM with their horrible coaching. WM must have been missing some players. Northport has talent but they have 2 retired teachers coaching who think they are still in the 90s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh CSH game will be another telling game.
How does this one play out on paper,. I can't find a favorite here. CSH seems to be the favorite but I keep hearing Wantagh.

Wantagh

Like Reply Quote
Page 148 of 263 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 262 263
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard