BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/16/19 10:31 PM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 10/16/19 08:47 PM
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/16/19 05:15 PM
Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/16/19 04:48 PM
Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/16/19 03:56 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by RLangway. 10/16/19 03:55 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,807
Posts256,768
Members2,138
Most Online6,944
Yesterday at 10:34 PM
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 95 of 131 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 130 131
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283601
04/19/19 01:38 PM
04/19/19 01:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spalding can battle it out with MSJ, Severn and JC to be the worst team in the MIAA this year. Next year they can do the same. Losing is their nature. They can’t help it. Meanwhile, St. Mary’s is going toe to toe with Baltimore blue bloods, will be in the playoffs and has a serious shot at the league title. Walmart and Shake Shake are the only things worth heading to Glen Burnie (cough - “Severn”) for. Spalding is joke. Just accept that fact and move on.


Finally it comes out. Your son was not asked to go to Spalding like some of his teammates. He just wasnt up to playing at a high level according to coach. Instead he stayed and is warming the bench at StM. Now you are bitterly jealous of the boys that left success and your poor son never seeing the field. Why didnt you just say so at first ?


That’s not at all what I got out of his post. You must lead a boring life.


Better to be boring than bitter and hate filled .



ummm, every kid in Anne Arundel was asked to come play at Spalding for the past 2 years. Only the few that are drinking the kool aid accepted. The hatred for STM and what sounds like for even club teammates that did not go to Spalding is very interesting and speaks volumes for you character overall. Do you really think any of the hundred kids that chose not to attend Spalding are jealous or regretting their decision.I think not, in fact it is the opposite.


^^^ This guy knows what's up. My kid was offered a full ride to spalding and he laughed in the coaches face about it. What a joke!

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283603
04/19/19 02:03 PM
04/19/19 02:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spalding can battle it out with MSJ, Severn and JC to be the worst team in the MIAA this year. Next year they can do the same. Losing is their nature. They can’t help it. Meanwhile, St. Mary’s is going toe to toe with Baltimore blue bloods, will be in the playoffs and has a serious shot at the league title. Walmart and Shake Shake are the only things worth heading to Glen Burnie (cough - “Severn”) for. Spalding is joke. Just accept that fact and move on.


Finally it comes out. Your son was not asked to go to Spalding like some of his teammates. He just wasnt up to playing at a high level according to coach. Instead he stayed and is warming the bench at StM. Now you are bitterly jealous of the boys that left success and your poor son never seeing the field. Why didnt you just say so at first ?


That’s not at all what I got out of his post. You must lead a boring life.


Better to be boring than bitter and hate filled .



ummm, every kid in Anne Arundel was asked to come play at Spalding for the past 2 years. Only the few that are drinking the kool aid accepted. The hatred for STM and what sounds like for even club teammates that did not go to Spalding is very interesting and speaks volumes for you character overall. Do you really think any of the hundred kids that chose not to attend Spalding are jealous or regretting their decision.I think not, in fact it is the opposite.


Now you are really an interesting person. Somehow you are ok with the complete hatred thrown at the entire Spalding School , but a single reference to one person sitting on the bench at StM has morphed into hundreds of StM players that didnt go , wow, that is One big Strawman !! Hilarious ,

You need to get out more, It is just HS lacrosse.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: TommyM] #283606
04/19/19 02:27 PM
04/19/19 02:27 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Its interesting - at the game last night Broadneck, St Mary's SP Spalding Severn players,families all get along just fine, having fun, enjoying each others company. Great local spirits tradition. Over the course of 3 hours I did not hear a foul word, or negative comment about one of the participating schools - actually quite the contrary. Then you come out on a forum where you can post anonymously and the garbage starts to fly. Hilarious. This forum should require name and picture - then overnight it would become a cordial,engaging platform about------- Lacrosse

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283609
04/19/19 03:18 PM
04/19/19 03:18 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



You raised a very respectful young man....laughed in his face now that is laughable if you think anyone believes that.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283610
04/19/19 03:22 PM
04/19/19 03:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



You are absolutely correct... bunch of coward keyboard warriors on here

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283611
04/19/19 03:39 PM
04/19/19 03:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Its interesting - at the game last night Broadneck, St Mary's SP Spalding Severn players,families all get along just fine, having fun, enjoying each others company. Great local spirits tradition. Over the course of 3 hours I did not hear a foul word, or negative comment about one of the participating schools - actually quite the contrary. Then you come out on a forum where you can post anonymously and the garbage starts to fly. Hilarious. This forum should require name and picture - then overnight it would become a cordial,engaging platform about------- Lacrosse


You must not have been sitting on the Spalding side of the field. I walked over there for a quarter and have to say they are the biggest bunch of RN wanna be blue bloods I have ever seen.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283614
04/19/19 04:40 PM
04/19/19 04:40 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Its interesting - at the game last night Broadneck, St Mary's SP Spalding Severn players,families all get along just fine, having fun, enjoying each others company. Great local spirits tradition. Over the course of 3 hours I did not hear a foul word, or negative comment about one of the participating schools - actually quite the contrary. Then you come out on a forum where you can post anonymously and the garbage starts to fly. Hilarious. This forum should require name and picture - then overnight it would become a cordial,engaging platform about------- Lacrosse


You must not have been sitting on the Spalding side of the field. I walked over there for a quarter and have to say they are the biggest bunch of RN wanna be blue bloods I have ever seen.


^^^^ is truth.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283616
04/19/19 05:08 PM
04/19/19 05:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can they rename this thread to "The bitter, half-rate, snotty private school parent thread" so people who start reading it know there is NO good information in here about lacrosse? 93 pages dedicated to bitc@#$ about 1-3 schools that MD's top public schools could throttle! Why, because they are private schools? Who cares!



Spalding beats Severna Park 13-6..... Thats gotta hurt !! LOL


SP wasn’t even on the same playing field. Goes to show you that the public school state championships are not that big of a deal. Weak lacrosse.

Look at the scores that these public schools post. Big scores against weak lacrosse teams.


No question SP is down a bit this year compared to years past. Westminster beat up on them pretty good in SP's preseason tournament. You know what the real difference is between SP and Spalding? Its not 7 goals this year. The real difference is that SP parents don't pay $18k per year to lose most of their games by 7 goals for 4 years.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283617
04/19/19 05:38 PM
04/19/19 05:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Spalding parents are BadPerson



"No question SP is down a bit this year compared to years past. Westminster beat up on them pretty good in SP's preseason tournament. "
^^ this part of your post is ignorant - it was a scrimmage and SP played everyone equally. SP is young this year but they would blow Westminster off the field if they played the game to win.

"You know what the real difference is between SP and Spalding? Its not 7 goals this year. The real difference is that SP parents don't pay $18k per year to lose most of their games by 7 goals for 4 years. "
^^ this part of your post is hilarious... it's funny because it's true.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283619
04/19/19 05:57 PM
04/19/19 05:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spalding can battle it out with MSJ, Severn and JC to be the worst team in the MIAA this year. Next year they can do the same. Losing is their nature. They can’t help it. Meanwhile, St. Mary’s is going toe to toe with Baltimore blue bloods, will be in the playoffs and has a serious shot at the league title. Walmart and Shake Shake are the only things worth heading to Glen Burnie (cough - “Severn”) for. Spalding is joke. Just accept that fact and move on.


Finally it comes out. Your son was not asked to go to Spalding like some of his teammates. He just wasnt up to playing at a high level according to coach. Instead he stayed and is warming the bench at StM. Now you are bitterly jealous of the boys that left success and your poor son never seeing the field. Why didnt you just say so at first ?


That’s not at all what I got out of his post. You must lead a boring life.


Better to be boring than bitter and hate filled .



ummm, every kid in Anne Arundel was asked to come play at Spalding for the past 2 years. Only the few that are drinking the kool aid accepted. The hatred for STM and what sounds like for even club teammates that did not go to Spalding is very interesting and speaks volumes for you character overall. Do you really think any of the hundred kids that chose not to attend Spalding are jealous or regretting their decision.I think not, in fact it is the opposite.


Where are all the Hawks 23 kids going next year? They are a good team. Any of them going to Glen Burnie?

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School [Re: TommyM] #283622
04/19/19 06:16 PM
04/19/19 06:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Its interesting - at the game last night Broadneck, St Mary's SP Spalding Severn players,families all get along just fine, having fun, enjoying each others company. Great local spirits tradition. Over the course of 3 hours I did not hear a foul word, or negative comment about one of the participating schools - actually quite the contrary. Then you come out on a forum where you can post anonymously and the garbage starts to fly. Hilarious. This forum should require name and picture - then overnight it would become a cordial,engaging platform about------- Lacrosse


Yet, you post anonymously

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283626
04/19/19 06:46 PM
04/19/19 06:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spalding can battle it out with MSJ, Severn and JC to be the worst team in the MIAA this year. Next year they can do the same. Losing is their nature. They can’t help it. Meanwhile, St. Mary’s is going toe to toe with Baltimore blue bloods, will be in the playoffs and has a serious shot at the league title. Walmart and Shake Shake are the only things worth heading to Glen Burnie (cough - “Severn”) for. Spalding is joke. Just accept that fact and move on.


Finally it comes out. Your son was not asked to go to Spalding like some of his teammates. He just wasnt up to playing at a high level according to coach. Instead he stayed and is warming the bench at StM. Now you are bitterly jealous of the boys that left success and your poor son never seeing the field. Why didnt you just say so at first ?


That’s not at all what I got out of his post. You must lead a boring life.


Better to be boring than bitter and hate filled .



ummm, every kid in Anne Arundel was asked to come play at Spalding for the past 2 years. Only the few that are drinking the kool aid accepted. The hatred for STM and what sounds like for even club teammates that did not go to Spalding is very interesting and speaks volumes for you character overall. Do you really think any of the hundred kids that chose not to attend Spalding are jealous or regretting their decision.I think not, in fact it is the opposite.


Where are all the Hawks 23 kids going next year? They are a good team. Any of them going to Glen Burnie?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spalding can battle it out with MSJ, Severn and JC to be the worst team in the MIAA this year. Next year they can do the same. Losing is their nature. They can’t help it. Meanwhile, St. Mary’s is going toe to toe with Baltimore blue bloods, will be in the playoffs and has a serious shot at the league title. Walmart and Shake Shake are the only things worth heading to Glen Burnie (cough - “Severn”) for. Spalding is joke. Just accept that fact and move on.


Finally it comes out. Your son was not asked to go to Spalding like some of his teammates. He just wasnt up to playing at a high level according to coach. Instead he stayed and is warming the bench at StM. Now you are bitterly jealous of the boys that left success and your poor son never seeing the field. Why didnt you just say so at first ?


That’s not at all what I got out of his post. You must lead a boring life.


Better to be boring than bitter and hate filled .



ummm, every kid in Anne Arundel was asked to come play at Spalding for the past 2 years. Only the few that are drinking the kool aid accepted. The hatred for STM and what sounds like for even club teammates that did not go to Spalding is very interesting and speaks volumes for you character overall. Do you really think any of the hundred kids that chose not to attend Spalding are jealous or regretting their decision.I think not, in fact it is the opposite.


Where are all the Hawks 23 kids going next year? They are a good team. Any of them going to Glen Burnie?


Good team really? The defense plays zone because they are not athletic enough to play man. They will fit right in at Spalding. Spaldings defense is the worst in the league just check the stats.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283632
04/19/19 08:56 PM
04/19/19 08:56 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 23
I
ILovePigs Offline
Back of THE CAGE
ILovePigs  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I

Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 23
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spalding can battle it out with MSJ, Severn and JC to be the worst team in the MIAA this year. Next year they can do the same. Losing is their nature. They can’t help it. Meanwhile, St. Mary’s is going toe to toe with Baltimore blue bloods, will be in the playoffs and has a serious shot at the league title. Walmart and Shake Shake are the only things worth heading to Glen Burnie (cough - “Severn”) for. Spalding is joke. Just accept that fact and move on.


Finally it comes out. Your son was not asked to go to Spalding like some of his teammates. He just wasnt up to playing at a high level according to coach. Instead he stayed and is warming the bench at StM. Now you are bitterly jealous of the boys that left success and your poor son never seeing the field. Why didnt you just say so at first ?


That’s not at all what I got out of his post. You must lead a boring life.


Better to be boring than bitter and hate filled .



ummm, every kid in Anne Arundel was asked to come play at Spalding for the past 2 years. Only the few that are drinking the kool aid accepted. The hatred for STM and what sounds like for even club teammates that did not go to Spalding is very interesting and speaks volumes for you character overall. Do you really think any of the hundred kids that chose not to attend Spalding are jealous or regretting their decision.I think not, in fact it is the opposite.


Where are all the Hawks 23 kids going next year? They are a good team. Any of them going to Glen Burnie?


Two of them are skipping HS and going straight to D1 schools... you heard it here first. Seriously though two going to Culvert, a few to Calvert Hall, Saint Mary’s, one going to Hill academy, a few will reclass and repeat the 8th grade so they can play zone defense again next year.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: Anonymous] #283634
04/19/19 11:00 PM
04/19/19 11:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A




Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spalding can battle it out with MSJ, Severn and JC to be the worst team in the MIAA this year. Next year they can do the same. Losing is their nature. They can’t help it. Meanwhile, St. Mary’s is going toe to toe with Baltimore blue bloods, will be in the playoffs and has a serious shot at the league title. Walmart and Shake Shake are the only things worth heading to Glen Burnie (cough - “Severn”) for. Spalding is joke. Just accept that fact and move on.

Finally it comes out. Your son was not asked to go to Spalding like some of his teammates. He just wasnt up to playing at a high level according to coach. Instead he stayed and is warming the bench at StM. Now you are bitterly jealous of the boys that left success and your poor son never seeing the field. Why didnt you just say so at first ?


That’s not at all what I got out of his post. You must lead a boring life.


Better to be boring than bitter and hate filled .



ummm, every kid in Anne Arundel was asked to come play at Spalding for the past 2 years. Only the few that are drinking the kool aid accepted. The hatred for STM and what sounds like for even club teammates that did not go to Spalding is very interesting and speaks volumes for you character overall. Do you really think any of the hundred kids that chose not to attend Spalding are jealous or regretting their decision.I think not, in fact it is the opposite.


Where are all the Hawks 23 kids going next year? They are a good team. Any of them going to Glen Burnie?


Good team really? The defense plays zone because they are not athletic enough to play man. They will fit right in at Spalding. Spaldings defense is the worst in the league just check the stats.


Stats ?? LOL. Do you wakeup with Spalding, all day Spalding and go to sleep with Spalding ?? It sure seems like it !
You and your Spalding haters need to go somewhere Sunny where people are happy. Your little groups obsession with Spalding is not good for you.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School [Re: TommyM] #283641
04/20/19 08:39 AM
04/20/19 08:39 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



It is time for this topic to be over. This HIGH SCHOOL forum has be come AA county high school and it is boring. I would like to hear about some other school or conferences. How are the WCAC , IAC or other MIAA schools doing? Someone please talk about something else other then this boring Spalding, STM or Severn. In reality they are not as good as any of the Towson MIAA schools. Just saying! Time to move on

Reply Quote
Page 95 of 131 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 130 131
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1