BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 104 of 111 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friar guy, pull your head out of the sand. I do know what I'm talking about; lets start with the Commack kid and ESM(?)midfielders Mc...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great choice parents. Hold your kid back to get that elusive .25 scholarship and then have a dream of making $500 per week in the new MLL...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Friar guy, pull your head out of the sand. I do know what I'm talking about; lets start with the Commack kid and ESM(?)midfielders Mc...

Any of those kids seniors, or if they were in their right grade would they still be in HS.

if yes, then STFU and save it for a year. Playing appropriate range. In Mineola there are boys that should be in prep school or college, not High School.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, you are so on top of your holdbacks. As mentioned earlier, only one starter is a holdback. . Big deal...if he wasn’t a holdback he would still be playing in the same spot he’s in now. Again, it’s high school lacrosse and he’s playing kids his age and older. I’m sure this kid would run circles around yours. What’s your fascination?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No fascination. My son is doing just fine and I didn't have to game the system for him. All you hold back parents are the same. Just admit you gamed the system. Maybe he needed it maybe he didn't but doesn't change the fact you did it. So stop telling everyone else to STFU or man up. You created an advantage and now you try to dust it under the carpet and tell everyone else to just deal with it. We are and have no choice but please, get off your pedestal.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No fascination. My son is doing just fine and I didn't have to game the system for him. All you hold back parents are the same. Just admit you gamed the system. Maybe he needed it maybe he didn't but doesn't change the fact you did it. So stop telling everyone else to STFU or man up. You created an advantage and now you try to dust it under the carpet and tell everyone else to just deal with it. We are and have no choice but please, get off your pedestal.

The two year hold back is especially pathetic. What was more ridiculous was listening to MSG Varsity talk about him with such amazement as being "just a freshman" last year when by rights the freakin kid should be a junior. That said, this BS is all on the parents as the kid can't hold himself back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Drop the mic!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The two year hold back is especially pathetic. What was more ridiculous was listening to MSG Varsity talk about him with such amazement as being "just a freshman" last year when by rights the freakin kid should be a junior. That said, this BS is all on the parents as the kid can't hold himself back.

Please stop singling out kids. There are many many boys who were held back or started school late that we will never know about. September, October, November babies that were held out of kindergarden and have had an advantage because of it. It is the parents who make the decision and they do it because they believe it will help their child. Why the obsession? Kindergarden holdback, re-class, PG.... Why do you care what others choose to do? If I could do it all over again I would have held all of my children back in kindergarden even the girls and I would sen the boys to do a PG year. Smart wealthy families have been doing it for years and it definitely has a positive impact on the child. Growing up in a blue collar community on Long Island I had never heard of a PG but in college I saw all the 19 and 20 year old freshmen (there might have even been a couple of 21 year olds). Definitely give the kid an advantage in all aspects of their life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PG year is a totally different animal than hold back. I'm all for the PG. Kids were not singled. a little hint on just two so as not to appear i'm pulling this stuff out of thin air. Those not in the know or none the wiser. Also, no problem with anyone doing whats best for their kid-but don't a t like its not an advantage and give others attitude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets stop talking about hold backs. This is High School Lax not Youth Lax.

Let us talk about Lacrosse and the upcoming match ups for the Flyers.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it bother people talking about holdbacks, if there's nothing wrong about it.?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it bother people talking about holdbacks, if there's nothing wrong about it.?

There is nothing wrong with it. If a parent wants to, that's there business. Too bad for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at your St. A's roster and you'll know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. With your group of holdbacks you can say ALL cases as well.

You are blatantly lying or completely misinformed.

What are we talking about here. I am not aware of any St Anthony seniors that should be in college or Prep school (for PG). However, in Mineola that's a different story now isn't it.

Hold your gripe a year, but then, those who havn't can only cast the first stone!

St A's have a soph who is a double hold back. He will turn 20 during his senior year .

Who cares this year? None factor Chammy has 2+ boys who should be in College or prep school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have heard all the rhetoric about the St A's holdbacks or holdback. One out of fifty kids on the team. Certain Chaminade supporters have gone on and on about this. I have one question. Does Chaminade have any re-classes/holdbacks or kids who started school late?

If they have one, this topic should be over. Before anyone accuses me of supporting holdbacks, let me say this; I wholeheartedly disagree with it and know it gives a kid an unfair advantage over others. My son is a late birthday and has been the youngest kid every time he has step on the field to date. But, I am also realistic and understand this is no longer youth lacrosse and every team, Catholic, public or private has players whose parents have gamed the system and given their kid and unfair advantage. Every team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade 13 SA 7 - CRICKETS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank goodness for the holdback and the best middie on the island

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank goodness for the holdback and the best middie on the island
ST Anthony's has a few of those . No Excuses>>

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, I guess that is why they play the games. I'm shocked. I would've lost the ranch if I were a gambling man. I blame the coach. Too much talent there...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade had all the talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Defense looked great. always had a stick in the face of attacking middies and attack. The slides were great. The two juniors ate 34 for lunch. The Goalie is the best in the country.
The team has chemistry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Defense looked great. always had a stick in the face of attacking middies and attack. The slides were great. The two juniors ate 34 for lunch. The Goalie is the best in the country.
The team has chemistry.

WOWWWW I bet you slept with your red flyer jacket on last night along with your red pant ies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team has chemistry.

Wow........bulletin board material. May 15th will be here soon enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade did not have all the talent. Chaminade did however play as a team. That was the difference. You Flyer fans have now posted two things that will surely be used to motivate your opposition in the next game. Thank you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade did not have all the talent. Chaminade did however play as a team. That was the difference. You Flyer fans have now posted two things that will surely be used to motivate your opposition in the next game. Thank you.

Yeah because so many kids are on here. they are too busy playing while moms and dads bicker on lax boards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true, but it will find its way to them, trust me on that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is TS not a UA All American. He has been nothing but dominant whereas others picked do not have nearly the same stats?? Don't get it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA will have two sub par fogos going at it. Should be Cham and SW.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guy, get a grip. Neither is subpar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team has chemistry.

Easy does it Terps dad.....Nobody eats that kid for lunch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But not who should be their, what about GC kid?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what I remember, GC did send both SW and Pequa fogos home with their tails between their legs. No respect! Where is the transparency in this process?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what I remember, GC did send both SW and Pequa fogos home with their tails between their legs. No respect! Where is the transparency in this process?

The GC FOGO is good, no doubt, but the process is the accumulation of the last several years including performance in both high school and club. Obviously since the season is not over, one or two games during their high school career is not the deciding factor. Go to the UA site for the exact methodology. From what I saw during the West game, the SW FOGO is clearly better then the GC FOGO. GC had tremendous help from his wings and did a great job countering but he lost nearly every clamp and his statistical advantage would not hold up if they played again. SW kid is on fire right now. Chaminade playing really well right now too. Massapequa kid, now that he is done with wrestling, will be back where he has always been soon. For the GC fan club, your FOGO is having a great year. He is a very good player, committed to a great school. Leave it at that. Having watched these kids for several years, I still say for the 2019 class, SW, Chammy and Massapequa FOGOs (no particular order) are the top three on LI. GC is close behind. Amazing that four of the top ten 2019s in the country are from LI.

Hopefully in the future, UA will start selecting 4 FOGOs for the game instead of 2. Almost impossible to select the top 2.

Now please lets hear from the Mom who wants love for the freshman and sophomores in public schools who are doing well against committed seniors. How did the MS game go for Islip? How is the tiny, but quick BS kid doing? I am being sarcastic.
Please lets not hear from her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were at both games? It’s not a presidential election get over yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The GC FOGO is good, no doubt, but the process is the accumulation of the last several years including performance in both high school and club. Obviously since the season is not over, one or two games during their high school career is not the deciding factor. Go to the UA site for the exact methodology. From what I saw during the West game, the SW FOGO is clearly better then the GC FOGO. GC had tremendous help from his wings and did a great job countering but he lost nearly every clamp and his statistical advantage would not hold up if they played again. SW kid is on fire right now. Chaminade playing really well right now too. Massapequa kid, now that he is done with wrestling, will be back where he has always been soon. For the GC fan club, your FOGO is having a great year. He is a very good player, committed to a great school. Leave it at that. Having watched these kids for several years, I still say for the 2019 class, SW, Chammy and Massapequa FOGOs (no particular order) are the top three on LI. GC is close behind. Amazing that four of the top ten 2019s in the country are from LI.

Hopefully in the future, UA will start selecting 4 FOGOs for the game instead of 2. Almost impossible to select the top 2.

Now please lets hear from the Mom who wants love for the freshman and sophomores in public schools who are doing well against committed seniors. How did the MS game go for Islip? How is the tiny, but quick BS kid doing? I am being sarcastic.

Ummm...Sorry SW, UA has spoken, and you're not the best despite what your mom thinks. GC beat you fair and square, but yet excuses keep being made. In fact your team lost that game, and F/O were a big factor. In case you don't know, let be explain something to you. Face Off is a three man position, watch a college game, and you will see. The official is Pequa (UA All-American), Cham/GC, SW. Agree they're all great HS players. Lets see what happens in college, where we may never hear from them again!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ummm...Sorry SW, UA has spoken, and you're not the best despite what your mom thinks. GC beat you fair and square, but yet excuses keep being made. In fact your team lost that game, and F/O were a big factor. In case you don't know, let be explain something to you. Face Off is a three man position, watch a college game, and you will see. The official is Pequa (UA All-American), Cham/GC, SW. Agree they're all great HS players. Lets see what happens in college, where we may never hear from them again!

Hey Guy, I get it. Wing play is important and the SW kid is going to have some pretty good wing play at MD. Additionally, I have no affiliation with West or their FOGO, but I know talent when I see it. It’s just strange that after posting numerous times about how the GC kid smoked the SW and Massapequa kids, making it seem like an individual competition, you now try to tell me FO is a three man position. Thanks for clearing that up coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guy, I get it. The SW FO is going to have some pretty good wings at MD. Additionally, I have no affiliation with SW nor with their FO but I know talent when I see it. It is just strange that after numerous posts touting the individual achievements of the GC player, you now tell me FO is a three man position. Great, thanks for clearing that up
coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[ChillLaxin] that UA is a culmination of "years" . It should be this years best, should have nothing to do with Club lacrosse. Its all political anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of this matters anymore since Pequa kid was named best on LI. Nobody cares about GC, SW, or Cham, none will be playing in the big game. College is a different animal. Only time will tell who survives

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Politics on this team are ridiculous. Up by 12 goals and they put politically hooked up sophomores out there before seniors? Really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Politics on this team are ridiculous. Up by 12 goals and they put politically hooked up sophomores out there before seniors? Really?

Great idea, look to the future.
Stay in your lane Bro! (love that commercial)

Isnt that what SJB and the 'Berg are for

Like Reply Quote
Page 104 of 111 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard