BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 133 of 214 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game between Riverhead an SE today, but you gotta wonder how a girl can get away with having her goggles fall off her face four times at the draw??? Give me a break, should be a delay of game!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cooking books is widespread. A shame adults need to stoop to smoke and mirror tactics.
i think its far worse when a coach leaves a kid in against a far inferior team to rack up 10-11 points in a blowout game how about play your bench. can't wait for the county dinner to hear how great little suzy was against a 1-6 team

Why do you care?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cooking books is widespread. A shame adults need to stoop to smoke and mirror tactics.
i think its far worse when a coach leaves a kid in against a far inferior team to rack up 10-11 points in a blowout game how about play your bench. can't wait for the county dinner to hear how great little suzy was against a 1-6 team

Why do you care?

Because it makes your daughter look on paper way better than she actually is. Too bad she doesn’t show up when it counts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

Because it makes your daughter look on paper way better than she actually is. Too bad she doesn’t show up when it counts!

HS stats are not an indicator of a players ability. How they do if they play on a top club team when they compete against other top clubs will tell you what type of player the kid is. If you want to know where your kid stands just look at the caliber of schools making offers ( I am talking about actual offers). If the offers are coming from top 10 programs good bet she is legit. If the offers are only coming from teams that consistently fall outside the top 20 the player is probably not high end. HS competition is not very competitive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mattituck coach definitely cooks the books! Guy is an stunad, gives assists to his players who help opponents up after they foul them. Also anytime a defender makes a good pass he counts as assist. I’ve seen him doing the book while coaching, what a hammerhead.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

But why do YOU care? Why is this so important to YOU?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really disappointed at the demeanor of the parents during the Suffolk HS games. Way too many behind the back goals when teams are up by 5+, or Goalies coming out looking for assists and goals. Also, do the refs need to be screamed at every time someone with a stick comes near your team? It's usually the crowds of those teams at the top of the standings that exhibit the worst behavior. Sportsmanship and respect for your opponent is lost the closer you get to the top of Suffolk Div I.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

Because I don’t like cheaters like you and your daughter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

Well that being said, my daughter doesn’t play. My niece does, she’s a defender. Sounds like your daughter isn’t as good as you need her to be. You have a problem, get help lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Cooking books is widespread. A shame adults need to stoop to smoke and mirror tactics.

Why do you care?

Well that being said, my daughter doesn’t play. My niece does, she’s a defender. Sounds like your daughter isn’t as good as you need her to be. You have a problem, get help lost.

My daughter is just fine, in fact a stat leader on her team. And hers are real stats. Sure your niece is a defender, and you’re just trolling here, hammerhead

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Question ? Should I send my daughter to a college where she won't play the first or second year ?
Her college career will only be four years and the time commitment is huge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Question ? Should I send my daughter to a college where she won't play the first or second year ?

If it is the right fit for everything else I say yes. There is no guarantee of playing time anywhere. Use lacrosse to get her into the best school possible where everything outside of lacrosse is a great fit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct! This is not about early recruiting, that is over. This is about the coaches wanting 2 extra month's of the player's money for camp by blocking the June 15th date. The Proposals do NOT reintroduce early recruiting, that was a false impression propagandized by the coaches

Having gone through this with 2 division 1 boys, and now my daughter, please allow me to clarify.
Kimel sends thousands of personalized e-mails to girls' private email addresses, addressed to the girls by first name, leading them on that they are wanted at her recruiting camp. Kimel prays upon the uninformed who don't realize it's a money grab. Kimel and others who are trying to block the June 15th proposal should be embarrassed of their actions. The 2 months they are pushing for has nothing to do with kids' maturation process. The US lacrosse article must have accidentally left this bit of information out when quoting her.

Princeton is just as bad as Kimel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Might just be your choice of words, but the first thing I'd say is the question is whether your daughter should choose to go to that school, not whether you should send her there. It has to be her choice - is she going there for the education or the lacrosse? If she is able to play in college, she is most likely used to being a starter and regular player. Is she willing to put in the time and commitment to then be a cheerleader during games? Is she likely to play in later years due to girls in her position graduating? Will she still be happy if she doesn't play in years 3 or 4? What is important to her?

Bottom line - make sure all the non-lacrosse stuff is the right fit. Would she be happy there and get a good education in the field she is interested in if lacrosse went away (for whatever reason)?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct! This is not about early recruiting, that is over. This is about the coaches wanting 2 extra month's of the player's money for camp by blocking the June 15th date. The Proposals do NOT reintroduce early recruiting, that was a false impression propagandized by the coaches

Having gone through this with 2 division 1 boys, and now my daughter, please allow me to clarify.
Kimel sends thousands of personalized e-mails to girls' private email addresses, addressed to the girls by first name, leading them on that they are wanted at her recruiting camp. Kimel prays upon the uninformed who don't realize it's a money grab. Kimel and others who are trying to block the June 15th proposal should be embarrassed of their actions. The 2 months they are pushing for has nothing to do with kids' maturation process. The US lacrosse article must have accidentally left this bit of information out when quoting her.

Princeton is just as bad as Kimel.

Who doesn't realize that camps make money for the coaches? Camps also provide learning and competition for the players and they do in fact provide an opportunity for players to get in front of college coaches. I would not say "Kimel prays upon the uninformed who don't realize it's a money grab". I would say that there are a lot of delusional parents who believe that their child is better than she is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

Your daughter is fine, so you come on BOTC and get hysterical about all the unfair stats. Sounds so very truthful. Maybe you should ask yourself why your daughter hides in the closet when you get home dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your daughter is fine, so you come on BOTC and get hysterical about all the unfair stats. Sounds so very truthful. Maybe you should ask yourself why your daughter hides in the closet when you get home dad.

1. Don't always assume a poster is a dad.
2. Since you are all posting anonymously, it seems shortsighted at best to assume that you are responding to the correct poster, or that there are not many posters chiming in. We have no way of knowing who is who.
3. As the saying goes, we are all just Meanyholes on the internet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. Since you are all posting anonymously, it seems shortsighted at best to assume that you are responding to the correct poster, or that there are not many posters chiming in. We have no way of knowing who is who.

Valid point my friend, although I stand by my original assumption that said poster is a dad, and that he is also a complete donk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all of the players selected named Under Armour All-Americans in Wave Two especially to the Long Island players. Congrats, great job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Valid point my friend, although I stand by my original assumption that said poster is a dad, and that he is also a complete donk.

Stat padder will ride bench and probably quit team in college when the smoke and mirrors can't help anymore! Seen this rodeo a few times!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was the Mt Sinai score really true? 8-0?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i was in total shock when i saw that myself!! I don't think i have ever seen a top 10 team get shut out. Anyone at the game that can confirm this

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i was in total shock when i saw that myself!! I don't think i have ever seen a top 10 team get shut out. Anyone at the game that can confirm this

Only 4 shots on goal (BBP saves) according to Newsday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That score is accurate! BBP played great defense. It looked like Bert packed it in at halftime when it was 5-0 Didn't want to show too much more after that as they will most likely face each other in the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mattituck coach definitely cooks the books! Guy is an stunad, gives assists to his players who help opponents up after they foul them. Also anytime a defender makes a good pass he counts as assist. I’ve seen him doing the book while coaching, what a hammerhead.

Why do you come on this site and make nonsense up. You were obviously drunk when you posted this as it makes no sense. We play Mattituck every year and I know the coach well enough to know that he never keeps the book as he can be fairly animated on the sideline. Again how does it feel to be such a coward that you people come onto a site and anonymously attack players ,coaches yet are too frightened to speak up to them in person. Just once it would be great if just one of the cowards on this board would say something in person to the coach of the "ballhog" player, the parent of the player that the coward feels is not worthy of their accolades, etc. If you think your kids and wife don't know what a coward you are you are completely clueless. Time to step up and be a man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

My daughter is just fine, in fact a stat leader on her team. And hers are real stats. Sure your niece is a defender, and you’re just trolling here, hammerhead

[/quote]

Let me guess your kid is some butterball who scores a few goals because daddy demands it and is going to "play" at some hideous academic low level D1 school because daddy demanded she is a legit D1 player. Stat leader on her team tells us all we need to know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Let me guess your kid is some butterball who scores a few goals because daddy demands it and is going to "play" at some hideous academic low level D1 school because daddy demanded she is a legit D1 player. Stat leader on her team tells us all we need to know.

[/quote]

You should try not to guess so much, your jealousy is showing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nobody who actually has a kid that is a good player says “stat leader on her team “ . Now go get a big box of jelly donuts your kid will most likely force a goal in today because daddy told her to . How could anyone be jeolous of you or your kid as no one knows who you are while you come into this site like a coward to try and knock specific coaches and players who you are too afraid to approach with your concerns . I can hear the other parents on your side shouting “ it’s donut time “ when betterball puts one in the back of the net .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Nobody who actually has a kid that is a good player says “stat leader on her team “ . Now go get a big box of jelly donuts your kid will most likely force a goal in today because daddy told her to . How could anyone be jeolous of you or your kid as no one knows who you are while you come into this site like a coward to try and knock specific coaches and players who you are too afraid to approach with your concerns . I can hear the other parents on your side shouting “ it’s donut time “ when betterball puts one in the back of the net .[/quote]

Brutal yet truthful response to the man with the closet hiding daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Nobody who actually has a kid that is a good player says “stat leader on her team “ . Now go get a big box of jelly donuts your kid will most likely force a goal in today because daddy told her to . How could anyone be jeolous of you or your kid as no one knows who you are while you come into this site like a coward to try and knock specific coaches and players who you are too afraid to approach with your concerns . I can hear the other parents on your side shouting “ it’s donut time “ when betterball puts one in the back of the net .[/quote]

Says the bench warmers dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

So...,.not a stat padder?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Class A Playoff picture if they started today...

Northport 8-1-0 156.570
Middle Country 7-1-0 146.660
Riverhead 8-1-0 144.060
Ward Melville 7-1-0 138.660
Smithtown East 5-2-0 126.160
Smithtown West 5-3-0 122.760
Sachem North 5-3-0 116.710
Connetquot 5-3-0 111.380
Commack HS 4-5-0 110.330
Bay Shore 5-3-0 109.080

outside looking in
Huntington 3-4-0 107.760

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Class B Playoffs if they started today...

Eastport/SManor 8-0-0 157.360
West Babylon 6-2-0 133.880
West Islip 6-3-0 130.330
Hauppauge 5-2-0 110.250
East Islip 3-5-0 106.380
Comsewogue 4-5-0 106.320

Outside looking in....
Harborfields 3-5-0 102.630

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Class C Playoffs if they started today...

Mt. Sinai 7-1-0 149.860
Bayport-Blue Pt 7-1-0 148.390
Westhampton 5-3-0 125.550
Shoreham WR 5-4-0 122.550
Sayville 6-2-0 117.120

Outside looking in.....
Rocky Point 4-5-0 107.820

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Class D playoffs if they started today....

Mattituck/Shld 5-3-0 127.000
Babylon 5-2-0 110.380
Port Jefferson 2-5-0 82.130

Outside looking in...
Center Moriches 1-6-0 70.700

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Signed The Coward sire of Butterball ,”it’s donut time “ .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it’s donut time “ . [/quote]

Will be for you and your daughter when she doesn’t get invited to the County dinner, while mine is receiving her accolades for being a great player and teammate. Sad for you that you’re so bitter. Maybe go have a catch with your daughter and stop worrying about mine. Like I said, we’re more that fine over here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it’s donut time “ .

Will be for you and your daughter when she doesn’t get invited to the County dinner, while mine is receiving her accolades for being a great player and teammate. Sad for you that you’re so bitter. Maybe go have a catch with your daughter and stop worrying about mine. Like I said, we’re more that fine over here [/quote]

Yet you are the coward who is so bitter and that you come onto this site to knock known players and coaches while no one knows who you or your little butterball are . You do realize that your posts about butterball being the stat leader in her team and now acting like being invited to the County dinner is some major deal exposes you for the sad bitter person you are . Maybe if butterball gets her all county award you hit carvel and spring for the fudgie the whale cake . Stop bashing players , coaches , programs and maybe spend your time dealing with your own issues which have more than likely caused your kids love hate relationship w food .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it’s donut time “ .

Will be for you and your daughter when she doesn’t get invited to the County dinner, while mine is receiving her accolades for being a great player and teammate. Sad for you that you’re so bitter. Maybe go have a catch with your daughter and stop worrying about mine. Like I said, we’re more that fine over here

Yet you are the coward who is so bitter and that you come onto this site to knock known players and coaches while no one knows who you or your little butterball are . You do realize that your posts about butterball being the stat leader in her team and now acting like being invited to the County dinner is some major deal exposes you for the sad bitter person you are . Maybe if butterball gets her all county award you hit carvel and spring for the fudgie the whale cake . Stop bashing players , coaches , programs and maybe spend your time dealing with your own issues which have more than likely caused your kids love hate relationship w food .[/quote]

Bizarre angry man, so sorry your daughter stinks. Not exactly sure what you're talking about, but my daughter could be a Bikini model if she wanted to. Hahaha. Guess I'm blessed!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it’s donut time “ .

Yet you are the coward who is so bitter and that you come onto this site to knock known players and coaches while no one knows who you or your little butterball are . You do realize that your posts about butterball being the stat leader in her team and now acting like being invited to the County dinner is some major deal exposes you for the sad bitter person you are . Maybe if butterball gets her all county award you hit carvel and spring for the fudgie the whale cake . Stop bashing players , coaches , programs and maybe spend your time dealing with your own issues which have more than likely caused your kids love hate relationship w food .

Bizarre angry man, so sorry your daughter stinks. Not exactly sure what you're talking about, but my daughter could be a Bikini model if she wanted to. Hahaha. Guess I'm blessed![/quote]

Yes we have all seen Ashley Graham , same body type ,. The point is you come on this site and knock other players, coaches , programs like a coward . Again saying the bikini model thing about your own daughter is very revealing , so now you are not just the coward , insecure braggart , you are also creepy . Keep bashing other kids,etc you have been abused enough .

Like Reply Quote
Page 133 of 214 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard