BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 36 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like 91 just registered for Blatant Spring Jam per tourney machine. Great field of teams. Should be a fun tourney, especially with no travel off L.I. !

Why are Geese in the A bracket?

The real question is why is RECON in the A bracket ????

Express CoachC playing in 2024 A?

Looks like CoachC doesn't want to play a certain team.. He coundn't be worried could he. His hold backs blow away all teams in 2025!!

No competion in 2025 for Express. Isn't it obvious by now? Why should Express continue beating the same teams over and over and over again ... enjoy the t-shirt. It's a gift.

That's pretty much true and I get it but you don't have to be an arrogant butt about it. Although last year they did lose a few games and a had a horrendous showing in Connecticut. But clearly they are the best 2025 team around.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any Express parent who says they aren’t nervous when the team plays 91 is flat out lying. Even that pompous arse boasting above.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about True Blue getting SMOKED this weekend... Guess that trip to Penn was well worth it LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any Express parent who says they aren’t nervous when the team plays 91 is flat out lying. Even that pompous arse boasting above.

If Express just plays their top 12 they are the best team, not unbeatable, every team is beatable. THe only nervous parents are the one that still have to convince themselves that playing 5 minutes or less is worth it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is 91 again? The team that plays in 91 tournaments to win t-shirts and keep their wacko parents paying while their club double dips on every tournament? Have you ever even played a MD team? Have fun at laxfest. 91 parents are so dumb its no wonder why the team has struggled for years. Keep looking at bandits and wolfpack wishing it was your sons team. It aint but you keep cuting those checks and dreaming ... one day ... one day ... theyll all be sorry they made fun of us all those years.

No we won't. Bunch of chumps. "Hey do you remember that one time we beat Express by a goal?" "Yeah man, that was great. How many years ago was that? I can't count past 10 with my shoes on. Pass me another beer."

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is 91 again? The team that plays in 91 tournaments to win t-shirts and keep their wacko parents paying while their club double dips on every tournament? Have you ever even played a MD team? Have fun at laxfest. 91 parents are so dumb its no wonder why the team has struggled for years. Keep looking at bandits and wolfpack wishing it was your sons team. It aint but you keep cuting those checks and dreaming ... one day ... one day ... theyll all be sorry they made fun of us all those years.

No we won't. Bunch of chumps. "Hey do you remember that one time we beat Express by a goal?" "Yeah man, that was great. How many years ago was that? I can't count past 10 with my shoes on. Pass me another beer."

And who are you? Yeah I got it Ty, when you are scouting this CoachC team only the wins count.

The loss at CoachC ‘s own tourney when they had tthe easy bracket ? Let’s not talk about that. The kids who didn’t play a second in the box tourney in those two defeats? The near loss to rebels, doesn’t matter either. Shhhhhhh don’t say anything people might see what’s behind the curtain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly the bitterness is telling of the background of this persons opinion is very telling. Maybe his little all star got cut or saw zero playing time because they didn't see how special little Anonymous Jr. is. The joke of it is that next year with Middle School Lax starting club becomes less important. There are some kids that weren't all stars all of a sudden become that great player and quick n' tiny kiddies all of a sudden can't hang because they get trucked. Express starters are good, no doubt and see 75-90% of the playing time as they should. So an 11-12 yr old isn't an all start at lacrosse OH MY THE HORROR. That could change... they may just like playing the game and their talent lies elsewhere. Who the heck cares.... Who cares if someone spends THEIR own money on a club team THEY choose.... maybe a lot of $$ to you but not others. And frankly who / what makes you an authority on anything? Let the kids play and have fun, you adults take the BS way more seriously than the kids do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play a team from Maryland? Why? Can just play CoachC with his 7th grade kids. 2024 is their correct bracket, isn’t it?

And CoachC isn’t taking your $ running to play everyone who has an event driving to the middle of nowhere so they return the favor. Even the dumbest of you know what is going on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And who are you? Yeah I got it Ty, when you are scouting this CoachC team only the wins count.

The loss at CoachC ‘s own tourney when they had tthe easy bracket ? Let’s not talk about that. The kids who didn’t play a second in the box tourney in those two defeats? The near loss to rebels, doesn’t matter either. Shhhhhhh don’t say anything people might see what’s behind the curtain.

So typical of Blastards. Hanging their hat on box wins when they're the only team that practices it. LOL! That's hysterical! Everyone knows that box doesn't matter to anyone but 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So typical of Blastards. Hanging their hat on box wins when they're the only team that practices it. LOL! That's hysterical! Everyone knows that box doesn't matter to anyone but 91.

And lacrosse Coaches that know what they are talking about.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s like challenging a ping pong player to a game of tennis. A win in box doesn’t translate to field wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s like challenging a ping pong player to a game of tennis. A win in box doesn’t translate to field wins.

Just play us and stfu.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If box doesn’t matter, why would Express enter box tourneys? Why would Express not play their second line when they played 91 in the tourney? Because box matters. And the parents wanted to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If box doesn’t matter, why would Express enter box tourneys? Why would Express not play their second line when they played 91 in the tourney? Because box matters. And the parents wanted to win.

Especially the stand in Daddy coaches. HaHaHa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Especially the stand in Daddy coaches. HaHaHa

Seriously they should make a rule in all youth sports that you cannot coach on a team or program if your kid plays for it. Causes SOOOOOO many problems and screws a lot of kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ping pong is an Olympic sport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay with WSYL going on. Who is next years top 5?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How bout the boys play this season first ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? lost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ROAR!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids does CoachC 25 have on roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

more than 20

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

more than 20

How many play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

more than 20

I would guess 28 or so. And Im sure that changes from practice to practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where does express 25 practice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On Long Island Im Sure....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On Long Island Im Sure....

so what did you get the come to practice invite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
over 30 on roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the play day yesterday on LI? scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
28-29 players, 12-13 play 90% of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach C had 29 kids on the field yesterday at a play-day vs North, BBL, and Maddog. Didn't help as he obviously needs to tighten up his D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seems like C'25 has lost their mojo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
28-29 players, 12-13 play 90% of the game.

So why do you pay $3,500 to not play? Makes no sense!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How so? They haven't lost in years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How so? They haven't lost in years.

It's only about winning to you. You must be financially invested if that's your attitude. It's about the kids and gaining experience for their future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Morgan beat CoachC 11-8. Otherwise, no surprises.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does winning or losing have to do w/ financial investment? I'm just admitting there's a NEW #1 2025 team out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knows that the Geese are the team to beat!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LIU Post

Page 26 of 36 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard