Stay Home, Save Lives - #FlattenTheCurve

BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 05/26/20 01:01 PM
Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
by Anonymous. 05/26/20 12:55 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 05/26/20 12:34 PM
CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
by Anonymous. 05/26/20 11:29 AM
Long Island Express Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 05/26/20 11:27 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,022
Posts264,741
Members2,181
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 47 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 46 47
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #282817
04/08/19 11:06 AM
04/08/19 11:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct.

Madlax is a very good team and they played pretty much flawlessly yesterday, will not happen every week but when a good team executes at all levels you can have games like this.

NL is much improved over last year, picked up some solid kids and pretty well coached. Have seen them play, definitely added some good lacrosse players and some good athletes who have the potential to be good lacrosse players with time playing the game.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #282859
04/08/19 04:26 PM
04/08/19 04:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son has played for Next Level, and I can tell you from first hand experience that DM is one of the best coaches out there. My kid doesn't currently play for DM, but he wishes he still did. DM is a class act and a wonderful role model. The NL 2024 team doesn't have an army of older kids like some of the other teams do. But DM does more with less, and he actually cares about making the kids better, even if it means a loss on the field. I have watched other teams practice, where it is all about team offense and defense and how to get a win on Sunday. I have watched practices where 90% of the team is standing around so that a handful of role players can practice creating screens for the bigger, older kids. It is all about creating isolation. No off ball movement or fundamentals. DM is the complete opposite. He works on things that matter, and makes all the kids better, not just a handful of ringers. As word gets out, that NL 2024 team will get better and better players.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #282873
04/08/19 06:44 PM
04/08/19 06:44 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The following scores tell you all you need to know.

Madlax 18, Crabs 1
T91 10, Crabs 5
Bethesda 8, Crabs 6

It is going to be Madlax, T91, and Hawks at the top, in that order. Looneys, Bethesda, and Next Level will be in a race to lose first round to Madlax. Crabs or FCA will have 1 win, and the other will have none.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #282881
04/08/19 08:53 PM
04/08/19 08:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi guys. Looking forward to playing the cheater teams. The boys have been playing top 2023 teams up here on LI, to get ready for your older boys. You know, 2023 age kids on LI are 2024 age kids in MD. I think that’s a pretty good plan. What do you guys think? Not sure though. Maybe we should be playing older boys in 2022. I know you guys say that double holdbacks are rare, but I’m not sure what that means. Maybe you can help me. Does “rare” mean one double holdback per team? Or two, or three? I really don’t know. Appreciate your help from ya all. See you soon!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #282892
04/08/19 11:14 PM
04/08/19 11:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hi guys. Looking forward to playing the cheater teams. The boys have been playing top 2023 teams up here on LI, to get ready for your older boys. You know, 2023 age kids on LI are 2024 age kids in MD. I think that’s a pretty good plan. What do you guys think? Not sure though. Maybe we should be playing older boys in 2022. I know you guys say that double holdbacks are rare, but I’m not sure what that means. Maybe you can help me. Does “rare” mean one double holdback per team? Or two, or three? I really don’t know. Appreciate your help from ya all. See you soon!

Great story line for little Vinny. Keep it alive buddy.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #282901
04/09/19 09:43 AM
04/09/19 09:43 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wambulance en route to the LI "bridge and tunneler" crowd

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #282903
04/09/19 09:51 AM
04/09/19 09:51 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I feel like you needed to throw a “hey, yo” in there. It would have given your post a little more umpf, and then maybe we would have cared more about what you are looking forward to.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #282962
04/09/19 11:45 PM
04/09/19 11:45 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Man I can’t wait to watch the WP parents faces when their team gets crushed at Naptown! Didn’t win last year, can’t even get to the semis at NLF but have fun at WSYL in early July bc it’s going to be a short lived celebration when you get a reality check in Annapolis! Don’t worry, I’m sure all the coaches recruiting down the road will ask how you all did at WSYL 5 years ago....stunands!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #282981
04/10/19 10:12 AM
04/10/19 10:12 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Man I can’t wait to watch the WP parents faces when their team gets crushed at Naptown! Didn’t win last year, can’t even get to the semis at NLF but have fun at WSYL in early July bc it’s going to be a short lived celebration when you get a reality check in Annapolis! Don’t worry, I’m sure all the coaches recruiting down the road will ask how you all did at WSYL 5 years ago....stunands!

And I'm sure you'll be bragging to all the folks at the Walmart you work at that your 14 and 15 year old team beat some 12 & 13 year old kids. Remember to tell little Cletus or Jim Bob to go to the net every time and then give a high five to Aunt Mama!

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #283032
04/10/19 09:55 PM
04/10/19 09:55 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

~ 91 Wolfpack - The "Class of 2024 Lacrosse" ~

... just raised the bar... AGAIN...

... and the cheater teams worst nightmare...

Coming to a tourney near you soon...

https://www.instagram.com/91lacrosse/p/BwGIN87BHiU/

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283033
04/10/19 10:02 PM
04/10/19 10:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And I'm sure you'll be bragging to all the folks at the Walmart you work at that your 14 and 15 year old team beat some 12 & 13 year old kids. Remember to tell little Cletus or Jim Bob to go to the net every time and then give a high five to Aunt Mama!

Little Cletus is going to enjoy the show this year as he watches his 15 year old brother, who is also his cousin, get beat up by a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds. Ya'all better have your boys bring their bags this year, cause they're going to want to be wearing them after the beatdown they get. Again.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283043
04/10/19 11:43 PM
04/10/19 11:43 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quick question for you cheater dads. What would do you think would happen if your kids ever played a lacrosse game against children their own age? Would they pee their pants, or maybe you would. Honestly, I don't know who is the bigger lost, you, for having absolutely no confidence in your child to even play with children his own age, or your son for agreeing to it. That's a tough one, but I'm going to go with... YOU. Funny, because for years I had my kid play up. To tell you the truth, I never even considered my son playing down! I didn't even know that existed until I went to MD and found out that's what 80%+ of the kids do there. You folks are really messed up, you know that? Must be all that inbreeding that ya'all do.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #283052
04/11/19 09:59 AM
04/11/19 09:59 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quick question for you cheater dads. What would do you think would happen if your kids ever played a lacrosse game against children their own age? Would they pee their pants, or maybe you would. Honestly, I don't know who is the bigger lost, you, for having absolutely no confidence in your child to even play with children his own age, or your son for agreeing to it. That's a tough one, but I'm going to go with... YOU. Funny, because for years I had my kid play up. To tell you the truth, I never even considered my son playing down! I didn't even know that existed until I went to MD and found out that's what 80%+ of the kids do there. You folks are really messed up, you know that? Must be all that inbreeding that ya'all do.

I have a 12/30/2005 7th-grade son playing on a 2024 team. He played up on 2023 for three years since our club didn't have enough to field a 2024 team. This year is different, we had enough players to field a 2024. He was asked to play on 2024, so he went from the youngest to the oldest on his team, 3/4 are summer 06. The grade-based deal, well, it's just how it's done in MD. Not cheating if it's within the cutoffs. But my son has definitely experienced playing against boys that were likely 2-3 years older. This was most frustrating last year as a 6th grader on a 7th grade team playing against men. When we played in tourneys in LI, I will admit things felt more balanced.

My only objection is the reference to inbreeding, it ain't MD, it's WV.

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283071
04/11/19 02:56 PM
04/11/19 02:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have a 12/30/2005 7th-grade son playing on a 2024 team. He played up on 2023 for three years since our club didn't have enough to field a 2024 team. This year is different, we had enough players to field a 2024. He was asked to play on 2024, so he went from the youngest to the oldest on his team, 3/4 are summer 06. The grade-based deal, well, it's just how it's done in MD. Not cheating if it's within the cutoffs. But my son has definitely experienced playing against boys that were likely 2-3 years older. This was most frustrating last year as a 6th grader on a 7th grade team playing against men. When we played in tourneys in LI, I will admit things felt more balanced.

My only objection is the reference to inbreeding, it ain't MD, it's WV.

That part was suppose to be a joke.

~ 91 Wolfpack - The "Class of 2024 Lacrosse" ~

... just raised the bar... AGAIN...

... and the cheater teams worst nightmare...

Coming to a tourney near you soon...

https://www.instagram.com/91lacrosse/p/BwGIN87BHiU/

Word has it that 91 destroyed all teams at the WSYL North Qualifier this past weekend, beating Legacy 9-2 in the championship game. Obviously they are a good team, but I didn't think they were that good, to post the scores that they did. Anybody know what's up with them?

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #283072
04/11/19 02:58 PM
04/11/19 02:58 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Naptown? WP didn't go to Naptown last year.

Page 30 of 47 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 46 47