BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 28 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Bay Dogs?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Express tied Tigers from Pa and played Hawks. I believe they lost again to Hawks.

Express Dad here... Before rumors swirl... 2026 Express played Looneys at US Lax hall of fame last night. Won 4-2. This morning tied 6-6 vs Tigers after 1 period of sudden death, lost 7-2 against Annapolis. Great experience for kids as attending JHU game tonight and touring JHu lax facilities tomorrow. Hawks and tigers are good teams. No doubt.

Yeah a trip to Maryland in 40 degree weather.......at the end of March. Sounds awesome!!! Sign me up!!!๐Ÿ˜‚

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO starts today. Iโ€™m calling the upset now - 91 rolls
Diamondbacks and Crabs get shut out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express tied Tigers from Pa and played Hawks. I believe they lost again to Hawks.

Express Dad here... Before rumors swirl... 2026 Express played Looneys at US Lax hall of fame last night. Won 4-2. This morning tied 6-6 vs Tigers after 1 period of sudden death, lost 7-2 against Annapolis. Great experience for kids as attending JHU game tonight and touring JHu lax facilities tomorrow. Hawks and tigers are good teams. No doubt.

Yeah a trip to Maryland in 40 degree weather.......at the end of March. Sounds awesome!!! Sign me up!!!๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you waiting for 70 degrees and sunny before you go outside?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a dumb comment from a clueless parent. Maybe try baseball?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No kidding. My son's team, and most teams in MD have been practicing outside all winter. 40 degrees, they were wearing shorts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are not very bright. My point was why travel all the way to Maryland to play Maryland teams in the middle of March. There are plenty of good teams here on long Island. How many Maryland teams are traveling to Long Island in March to play us? None. The weather was just the icing on the cake

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are not very bright. My point was why travel all the way to Maryland to play Maryland teams in the middle of March. There are plenty of good teams here on long Island. How many Maryland teams are traveling to Long Island in March to play us? None. The weather was just the icing on the cake

The trip centered around the Hopkins-UVA game, which took place on Maryland. So that's why they played Maryland (and PA) teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the next tournament that some of the local long island teams will be competing in this division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the next tournament that some of the local long island teams will be competing in this division?

Couple of town / PAL tourneys coming up... Blatant Town Cup and the Christian Koehler one. First club team tourney might be Blatant Spring Jam.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw on FB that LILC is playing in Blatant Town cup? Isnโ€™t LILC a club team made up of kids from different towns?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw on FB that LILC is playing in Blatant Town cup? Isnโ€™t LILC a club team made up of kids from different towns?

I thought it was the old H's program under a new name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
General opinion, of the top teams, are there any positions on those teams that are lacking . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought it was the old H's program under a new name.

LILC is in transition to full club team, is a port town team, but in 2019-2020 will no longer be town team will be full club team,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The towerman did not play 4 games they called the final game they had against Machine the "finals". Everyone played 3 games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Farmingdale proved this weekend that they are the best pure town team in nassau county ...maybe long island u

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Farmingdale proved this weekend that they are the best pure town team in nassau county ...maybe long island u

CSH and Sachem might have something to say about that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH never enters any real tournaments, been avoiding farmingdale for years/ too busy with Igloo tournaments .this group is going to win a couple of county titles you watch / WE care more about town then club TOC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha Ha Ha, ok Daler Dad, not saying you're bad but there are plenty of 2026 teams in Nassau that have beat you or would give you a good run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH is one of the stronger, Sachem as well. Manhasset is also strong.Wantagh is really good as well. A lot of these teams are fairly close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What seperates Farmingdale from some of these other Nassau teams is we have 15 + kids that can play with anyone ,,where CSH,WANTAGH,MANHASSET HAVE 4/5 that carry the whole team...we are developing a team not watching one or 2 kids run up and down the field ,, i would say Garden City only town that doesnt play daddy ball ,,,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale Dad, now you are just getting crazy. this weekend you beat two C teams, then beat two teams that played immediately back to back games, and you won by a couple of goals. I dont see the dominance there you are speaking of. As for your comment of what you define as Daddy ball. Every team has some stronger players, if you take them out of the mix it changes the dynamic. So I think you sound like you dont know what you are talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale plays who they put in our A brackets ,,we dont play in B TOURNAMAENTS like RVC , and CSH , and we never put ourselves in B brackets ,,and we dont make schedules .back to back ? when u play the same kids thats what happens ,,.just stating the obvious ,,if thats getting crazy ???? touched a nerve ??? and daddy ball means not developing a team..watching one kid take badshots instead of teaching the game,,and usually that one kid is coaches son ,,daddy ball,,, ,,PASS THATS HOW YOU WIN !!l,,i enjoy constructive dialogue ,but a couple of goals is dominance in 5thh grade ,and no EXPRESS/IGLOO/91 KIDS HERE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale is solid, nothing special. In Nassau, CSH, Manhasset, GC, PW and Farmingdale are all similar level. IMO. They each have a small group of very good players, a group of mid level players and a group of weaker players. Any of these teams can beat the others on any given day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, winning by a goal or two goals is dominance? Are you saying that CSH RVC Manhasset, Wantagh, Port and other dont pass??? I dont think thats the case. I think there are a lot of good teams, and some of them played this weekend. CSH Roar is a very good team, i think they are better then farmingdale. and they play in A tournaments, so Farmingdale can say they were in the A bracket but they played the two weakest teams at first. And they played Wantagh after having an hours rest, while wantagh had to play immediately after they got off the field. Congrats on winning a tournament, but winner of a tournament is not always the best team. Last time i checked, even in high school, they dont play more then one game at a time, so winning a tournament tells you nothing. Come down from your kool aid high.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH ROAR is good , any time they show up they have kids with every travel helmet on long island ,,,thats not a town team , we played Wantagh last summer/one game ,,,the mercy/pass rule was in effect at halftime , wasnt close , RVC we will never see , they are in B DIVISION IN KOEHLER TOURNY IN 2 WEEKS , i am just saying some average town teams , Farmingdale has a special group comes along every couple of years , i see some county championships down the road , fyi tell your Daddy coach try conditioning after practice may help your resting issues , Garden City knows how to win ,,rest are below average

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax with the special group stuff. You meant Port by a goal and CSH, GC and Manhasset weren't there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH ROAR is good , any time they show up they have kids with every travel helmet on long island ,,,thats not a town team , we played Wantagh last summer/one game ,,,the mercy/pass rule was in effect at halftime , wasnt close , RVC we will never see , they are in B DIVISION IN KOEHLER TOURNY IN 2 WEEKS , i am just saying some average town teams , Farmingdale has a special group comes along every couple of years , i see some county championships down the road , fyi tell your Daddy coach try conditioning after practice may help your resting issues , Garden City knows how to win ,,rest are below average

Didn't Wantagh and Rocky Point beat you in indoor toureys? I think RP beat you by a lot?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Comparing indoor lax with real lax is like comparing flag and tackle football/ or 8 man football,,stop /no poles , small field, no faceoffs your reaching /you sound desperate we dont borrow club kids for indoor games either
GO DALERS !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Comparing indoor lax with real lax is like comparing flag and tackle football/ or 8 man football,,stop /no poles , small field, no faceoffs your reaching /you sound desperate we dont borrow club kids for indoor games either
GO DALERS !!

Comparing 5th grade lacrosse to anything is just silly. They would rather play Fortnite. Get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatโ€™s the deal with these Warrior games being held this summer at Umass I think?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatโ€™s the deal with these Warrior games being held this summer at Umass I think?

Last year was at Lehigh, and your point is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year was at UMASS. Again at UMASS this year. Warrior All American games are Mon-Wed following the NLF Championship which is also at UMASS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year was at UMASS. Again at UMASS this year. Warrior All American games are Mon-Wed following the NLF Championship which is also at UMASS.

So 91 parents can line up and line 91's pockets for a nonsense event again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess / are you a member of the 30+ Express 2026 roster ? talk about lining pockets you would be better off playing for Legacy in some b touranaments in Vermont at least your kid will play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PS Coach C is a member of the NLF and he also coaches and participates in the profits from Warrior Games.

Plus he can find some new blood to replace your kid when he is there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year was at UMASS. Again at UMASS this year. Warrior All American games are Mon-Wed following the NLF Championship which is also at UMASS. [/quote]

So 91 parents can line up and line 91's pockets for a nonsense event again. [/quote]

This is true - no other regions send their best players: since noone from MD is travelling to UMass at the end of their travel season, you'll end up playing against the other 91 teams from Florida, NC, and TX and all the fill-ins that didn't make it from LI. Not really 'All American' more like 'All 91'. Make sure you tell your little All American how great he looks in his Apollo Creed wannabe gear...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the spring lax jam this weekend? Why did they make two equal divisions instead and A and B?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the spring lax jam this weekend? Why did they make two equal divisions instead and A and B?

Pink division definitely has the better teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pink appears to be A. Blue appears to be B. My prediction, BBL and Express Haugen win each side...

Page 15 of 28 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard