BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,537
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 146 of 268 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw West Islip scrimmage CSH and was unimpressed. if that is representative of Suffolk A, Suffolk A is down this year. good luck either way. Just saying. How did West Islip vs. Massapequ scrimmage go. I know scrimmages, but just curios.

Saw them scrimmage Syossett early in season and syossett easily “won”

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw West Islip scrimmage CSH and was unimpressed. if that is representative of Suffolk A, Suffolk A is down this year. good luck either way. Just saying. How did West Islip vs. Massapequ scrimmage go. I know scrimmages, but just curios.

Saw them scrimmage Syossett early in season and syossett easily “won”

one "t", but remember syo doesn't like to talk about scrimmages

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Harborfields nor SWR wil provide much resistance vs. Mt. shocked if either game is within 5 goals... harborfields and SWR probably a close game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Harborfields nor SWR wil provide much resistance vs. Mt. shocked if either game is within 5 goals... harborfields and SWR probably a close game.

Does Comsewogue have a shot against MS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no

Wow, no respect whatsover. Didnt MS barely beat them last year 4-3 in OT. I believe they were losing to comsewogue at one point 3-0. Its virtually the same matchup this year.... I guess we'll see

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to West Islip

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I missed the Beatdown WM got.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who else smells a overrated WM team? They may not have lost yet, but are not playing with dominance. Will most likely lose to WI and will certainly lose to SW. And why do we see their goalie stats in every box score when he’s not doing anything special? Don’t get it? The only strong part of their game is the two defenders and one good attackman.

You "Don't get it".... Exactly, you don't get it. You know nothing and should learn to keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like one down and I guess one to go

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As we have said all winter long WI will dominate Suffolk A with the best attack unit in the league

Maybe you should stop talking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who else smells a overrated WM team? They may not have lost yet, but are not playing with dominance. Will most likely lose to WI and will certainly lose to SW. And why do we see their goalie stats in every box score when he’s not doing anything special? Don’t get it? The only strong part of their game is the two defenders and one good attackman.

You "Don't get it".... Exactly, you don't get it. You know nothing and should learn to keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself.

You should pipe down, you beat West Islip, when you beat Smithtown West you can brag, until then I would focus on a very improbable feat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, WI is so incredibly overrated and SW will get completely smacked by WM. But if either one does beat WM, Pequa is guaranteed a LIC win.

WM will not lose to WI. It won't be obvious at first, they won't feel the hot blade cutting them open. Before anyone realizes it the game will be over and WI will be on the wrong side of the W column (still thinking they can win). WM goalie and offense is much better than WI. Had WM not canceled their Chaminade game Id say Riverhead was prime to knock them off (that 3 game week is tough, smart move). WI will not score more than SW, looking for a shoot out on that one, look for the over. Not sure the outcome of the WM SW, thinking WM pulls it out like usual, again Goalie play is key. But WM is playing SW on dead legs and SW legs will be fresh as daises.

Then again I could be dead wrong, this is HS sports. That's why they play the games.

Knock Knock
Who's there?

Knock Knock
Who's there?

Well, its definitely not West Islip!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As stated earlier, WI is very overrated, they will finish behind WM, SW and probably SE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said.I was under the impression that they where going to dominate F/O as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to the West Islip strong 2020 group .... Please wake up you guys are average at best without your goalie you would be getting blown out .... How many shots did you take against Ward Melville maybe 9 all game .....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2, really, 2 only 2?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should pipe down, you beat West Islip, when you beat Smithtown West you can brag, until then I would focus on a very improbable feat.

My good man, it is you who needs to pipe down. Ward Melville is the #1 team, until you take them down, it is you who needs to beat them. Not the other way around. (I will say I don't think any of these comments came from a WM or SW family).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh my... did we all miss something? Is beating smithtown "who" now considered a big deal? When did they become a powerhouse program? Does WM even consider them a rival? I would think that in order to be considered a rivalry the series would have to be somewhat close. Honest question, does anyone know the all time series record between the two programs?

Maybe WM wins the game maybe they do not but I would bet WM will be in the championship game. I am no expert but I have been around a long time and I would not bet against Melville. Didn't SW go into last years game with a lot of hype and great expectations? Where did the finish the season?

Good luck to SW maybe this is their year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams have to beat SW in April to be validated as a good lacrosse team? How did that work out last season for you? Apparently HHE didn't get the memo. How about this - why don't you (SW) beat someone when it matters, in the playoffs, instead of chirping during the regular season. See, here's the thing; SW is as good today as they will be all season, but your future playoff opponents will improve week after week. Any team is beatable in this conference in a playoff elimination game. Be careful declaring yourself as the team to beat in April when you haven't actually won anything yet. Keep practicing hard and light a candle every day and pray that your FOGO stays healthy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 2 Teams are Set - Sorry to WM fans, but think this is year West Beats them at the End
No matter, no one is close to those 2
Let the fighting between 3-12 Take place. Here's a shot at playoff seeding
3)west I
4)Bayshore
5)Riverhead
6)Connetquot
7)Sachem East
8)Northport
9)Hills east
10)Smithtown east
11)Sachem N
12) Winner of Floyd/WW Game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams have to beat SW in April to be validated as a good lacrosse team? How did that work out last season for you? Apparently HHE didn't get the memo. How about this - why don't you (SW) beat someone when it matters, in the playoffs, instead of chirping during the regular season. See, here's the thing; SW is as good today as they will be all season, but your future playoff opponents will improve week after week. Any team is beatable in this conference in a playoff elimination game. Be careful declaring yourself as the team to beat in April when you haven't actually won anything yet. Keep practicing hard and light a candle every day and pray that your FOGO stays healthy.

You sound nervous, and should be!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I'm terrified over the results of a high school lacrosse game. Actually, I don't play for either team so I'm not really that nervous about it at all. Live vicariously through your kid much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 2 Teams are Set - Sorry to WM fans, but think this is year West Beats them at the End
3)west I
4)Bayshore
5)Riverhead
6)Connetquot
7)Sachem East
8)Northport
9)Hills east
10)Smithtown east
11)Sachem N

Come on.... you know Mt Sinai is the best because we have the best attack, because I said so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I'm terrified over the results of a high school lacrosse game. Actually, I don't play for either team so I'm not really that nervous about it at all. Live vicariously through your kid much?

Sure you don’t, overrated WM dad, better start getting the excuses ready , hammerhead

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade

Huge win for the Flyers, shocking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to to overhyped St Anthony’s superstars?? Hmmmm......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3)west I
4)Bayshore
5)Riverhead
6)Connetquot
7)Sachem East
8)Northport
9)Hills east
10)Smithtown east
11)Sachem N

I get where you're going. But top two teams are far from set. Im not sure WI will get past a few more schools left on their schedule and I doubt SW or WM will go undefeated. But that doesn't mean a hill a beans right now, so many changes to power points with all the losses and wins.

But how about those teams Upstate teams, only 3 game sin but watch out for Nisky, West Genee, FM, Corning?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3)west I
4)Bayshore
5)Riverhead
6)Connetquot
7)Sachem East
8)Northport
9)Hills east
10)Smithtown east
11)Sachem N

I get where you're going. But top two teams are far from set. Im not sure WI will get past a few more schools left on their schedule and I doubt SW or WM will go undefeated. But that doesn't mean a hill a beans right now, so many changes to power points with all the losses and wins.

But how about those teams Upstate teams, only 3 game sin but watch out for Nisky, West Genee, FM, Corning?

Upstate is weak

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3)west I
4)Bayshore
5)Riverhead
6)Connetquot
7)Sachem East
8)Northport
9)Hills east
10)Smithtown east
11)Sachem N

Come on.... you know Mt Sinai is the best because we have the best attack, because I said so.

We'd love to see where this team would be without your three stud transfers. One from RP, another from SWR and the last from Mattituck. Yea, tough times when you have a stacked team just handed to you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade

That's why you play the games, not sure which is worse the football team losing 2 games or lax losing last night. What a punch to the gut, both teams should have went undefeated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where'd that Comsewogue guy go? I stand by my "no chance" claim. sorry, nothing against the wogue and not a MS supporter either. just the facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3)west I
4)Bayshore
5)Riverhead
6)Connetquot
7)Sachem East
8)Northport
9)Hills east
10)Smithtown east
11)Sachem N

This is A Only

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip will be back to the county championship they are still figuring out the talent pool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade

Not really. The program is run better. And after these two years, it won't even be close. The St. Anthonys JVa is okay and the freshman team did have coaches until after tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHAMINADE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the season at the halfway point, any thoughts on the faceoff position?
Any new people making an impact at X?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the season at the halfway point, any thoughts on the faceoff position?
Any new people making an impact at X?

Many good face-off kids on LI. 2020 Chaminade kid is the best on LI. 2019 open for discussion

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade

Not really. The program is run better. And after these two years, it won't even be close. The St. Anthonys JVa is okay and the freshman team did have coaches until after tryouts.

Shocking - give me a break. Nobody gives Chaminade any credit. They have some great players.

Like Reply Quote
Page 146 of 268 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard