Pennridge (PA) 2019 Defense Johnnie Banks Commits to Franklin and Marshall College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Pennridge (PA) 2019 Defense Johnnie Banks of Phillie Elite & LB3 National has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Franklin and Marshall College.

High School: Pennridge (Perkasie, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Franklin and Marshall College
Club Teams: Phillie Elite & LB3 National
Lacrosse Honors: 2018 2nd Team All League, 2018 Honorable Mention All Intelligencer
Academic Honors: Honor Roll through High School
Why did you choose Franklin and Marshall College, Men's D3? "I really liked the program that Coach Cavallaro and his staff have built at F&M. The campus is beautiful and is somewhere I can receive a top caliber education and pursue my dream of playing collegiate lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank all of my coaches over the years who helped me become the player that I am today. I want to thank my teammates for pushing me and making me work hard every day. And to my family, especially my parents, for always believing in me and supporting me along the way."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Johnnie Banks on his commitment to the Franklin and Marshall College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: