BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team adds kids and replaces them It happens in every sport

Why would the Hawks replace their goalie? They are 2-0 and he’s only giving up 3.5 per game. Tell me who’s better

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Why would the Hawks replace their goalie? They are 2-0 and he’s only giving up 3.5 per game. Tell me who’s better

I think he was talking about their goalie from last year, or at least that's how I read it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How often do the top organizations cut a returning player at tryouts? Is that common or once they are in middle school the only additions needed are when players jump ship?

Depends on the ego of the coach, and the relationship of the parents. I’ve seen good players whose parents have unknowingly emailed their children off the team with complaints

My buddy coaches HS and he constantly gets emails from parents on their kids playing time and other issues. It never ends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what you have seen so far, FSNywhich team is the best in each phase of the game?

My thoughts:

Attack-T91
Midfield-Bethesda
Defense-Hawks

Any thoughts?

Hawks and Bethesda Blue have a better attack than 91
If 91 wasn’t hesitant to shoot they’d have a better attack

Overall, Bethesda Blue is second in the division.behind the Hawks

The midfields for BB AH 91 are all similar.

I don’t know who’s to blame for BB streakiness on D, the midfield or the close D.
Hawks D is playing well
91 D was playing well too, hawks just were not afraid to shoot on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is some A+ level trolling right here. Good luck getting a bite

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we talk hot mom's? Any Saltwater fans around?

They don't know much about W's, but short shorts and boobies they have cornered the market on.

Oh, and they know about running their mouth to kids from opposing teams and then getting curb stomped shortly thereafter.

Haha, my son's old team was playing against them a few years ago. First time I had seen them and their baby blue Yeti collection. They jumped to a 3 goal lead early from 3 goals from their giant attackman and the parents were all into the game. Then we went on the beat them by a bunch and the moms were saying "Dont worry boys, you have more than this going for you" and other nonsense.

PLC was in a tournament where we had to play both SWL 2026 teams. We beat the first team 15-0, and the mothers, in the blue and grey camo leggings, all started saying "wait until you play our A team!"
We then beat the A team 11-1. We shut the big kid down just running an ISO dpole on him.
The mom's then talked nasty to our boys, which turned into an ugly confrontation on the parking lot.

What position do you play on PLC; “we”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don't know much about W's, but short shorts and boobies they have cornered the market on.

Oh, and they know about running their mouth to kids from opposing teams and then getting curb stomped shortly thereafter.

Haha, my son's old team was playing against them a few years ago. First time I had seen them and their baby blue Yeti collection. They jumped to a 3 goal lead early from 3 goals from their giant attackman and the parents were all into the game. Then we went on the beat them by a bunch and the moms were saying "Dont worry boys, you have more than this going for you" and other nonsense.

PLC was in a tournament where we had to play both SWL 2026 teams. We beat the first team 15-0, and the mothers, in the blue and grey camo leggings, all started saying "wait until you play our A team!"
We then beat the A team 11-1. We shut the big kid down just running an ISO dpole on him.
The mom's then talked nasty to our boys, which turned into an ugly confrontation on the parking lot.

No one on this board cares about anything other than the Elite division teams. Take it for what it is worth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one on this board cares about anything other than the Elite division teams. Take it for what it is worth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Breakers? We are dominating B!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. No wind today, 10-0 win. Team 91 will roll easy tomorrow as well.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice win over a B level Rec Team!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most obnoxious parents in the 2026 division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why all the negative on 91? We are proud of our boys and what they are doing. Millon and Coach Austin are building something special. Yes... Hawks beat us. 91 up and down is the best organization in Baltimore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice win over a B level Rec Team!!!

And only 91 parents would celebrate that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why all the negative on 91? We are proud of our boys and what they are doing. Millon and Coach Austin are building something special. Yes... Hawks beat us. 91 up and down is the best organization in Baltimore.

Calvert Hall/FCA

Crabs/BL

91/Gilman

Hmmmmmm now it’s in the right order. Know your place in the hierarchy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worst organization in Maryland! More kids leave that program then stay and MM is the reason. Parents on the sideline are absolutely embarrassing at the 26 level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More kids leave?? Really? Strange how kids leave Looney’s, FCA to come here. All the Lax world kids chose 91 as well. Best of luck to all today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More kids leave?? Really? Strange how kids leave Looney’s, FCA to come here. All the Lax world kids chose 91 as well. Best of luck to all today.

LaxWorld yes, they had no choice. If others left to join you, it was for playing time. Good luck today, it will be your last win in the HoCo league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boy these 91 parents have no clue and are completely delusional!!! Lax world chose 91 bc there was no where to go to get playing time. Wait til next year when they leave for greener pastures with any other club. 91 is a joke and one of not the worst clubs in Maryland. Wait until MM get a hold of this team!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did that other elite team, AYLC do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last league win for 91? I don’t think so Hawks’s daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks daddy... you only beat FCA 6-3? Wow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did that other elite team, AYLC do?

The boys took the L, 8-4 to Next Level. They are a good team, well coached, and hard working. They got us last year, and beat us again this year. Tough one for sure.
As much as I want to say they had a good face off kid, I’m starting to quickly realize we don’t have a kid who can win a faceoff.
My son was reckless on the crease, got fancy and failed miserably on 3 attempts with BTB’s and shovel shots which could have been dump in goals.
The boys got some work to do for sure, going to be a long week. On to the next one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks daddy... you only beat FCA 6-3? Wow.

Hats off to FCA; they are a solid program and gave us a very good game. We were a little flat today and had a lot of opportunities in this game; we may have been man up at least 10 times in this game and only converted 3 times. Definitely something we need to work on as a team. We handled the X; may have lost 2 or 3 FOs total. We will take the win and move to 3-0. Defensively FCA is solid; #2 and #26 are very good and aren’t afraid to hit; they definitely will pose a challenge to any team moving forward. On to next week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team in elite deserves to be there. FCA probably played a great game against the Hawks. Going into today, they were ranked 1&2.

And I’m not a Hawks Daddy. I’m a Mommy.

Oh and while we are on the topic of mommy’s... whoever felt it was appropriate to talk about the moms of a team and their bodies should be ashamed of themselves.

Love the classiness of the AYLC parent! This is how it should be!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this talk of rolling. What officially is rolling? Winning by 4 goals? Or would that be 10-0 in a B division rec game? Because that doesn’t even seem like rolling to me when you think about the competition... and no wind. We can’t forgrt the wind!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Arguing and pounding your chest about 5th grade lacrosse is hilarious. This is better than some reality TV shows

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents have ruined youth sports. This forum is proof

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team in elite deserves to be there. FCA probably played a great game against the Hawks. Going into today, they were ranked 1&2.

Oh and while we are on the topic of mommy’s... whoever felt it was appropriate to talk about the moms of a team and their bodies should be ashamed of themselves.

If you are going to be on an anonymous forum, post on the forum, and announce to the forum that you are mom, you better grow thicker skin. Your 2026 must be your first?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are 5th grade boys, some will play in high school and possibly college. They are all learning the game. I watched a couple of age groups the last 3 weeks and the parents are obnoxious. Its easier to sit on the hill or in the corner instead of listening to the parents scream and live through their kids. Yelling at them to shoot when you have no clue what offensive play they are running or yelling to kill him or run him over. This isnt the pros, these kids are learning and having fun. Let the coaches coach, the players play and cheer for your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 2-1 vs FCA 2-1 (Game of the Week) Two good defensive teams, well coached but the edge goes to FCA on the faceoff. It will be a close game
Crabs 0-3 vs Diamondbacks 0-3 Tie 2-2
Looney's 2-1 vs Hawks 3-0 Looney's lost to Bethesda in a close - Hawks has played 91, Bethesda & FCA close and won - Hawks win because of defense
Madlax 2-1 vs Bethesda 1-2 Madlax has played well and Bethesda has been up and down - tough call but I like Madlax

3D Virginia 2-1 vs Dark Horse 1-2 3D wins big
AYLC 2-1 vs Rough Riders 2-1 Battle for second place havent seen either team but AYLC is tough - saw them last year AYLC wins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Post a pic pic of your wife and let us decide if she could be a Saltwater Mom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 2-1 vs FCA 2-1 (Game of the Week) Two good defensive teams, well coached but the edge goes to FCA on the faceoff. It will be a close game
Looney's 2-1 vs Hawks 3-0 Looney's lost to Bethesda in a close - Hawks has played 91, Bethesda & FCA close and won - Hawks win because of defense
Madlax 2-1 vs Bethesda 1-2 Madlax has played well and Bethesda has been up and down - tough call but I like Madlax

AYLC 2-1 vs Rough Riders 2-1 Battle for second place havent seen either team but AYLC is tough - saw them last year AYLC wins

Looney's actually beat Bethesday in close one. Game might have been worse but the Bethesda goalie stood on his head for the first half. Stole a few goals.

Bethesda is indeed up and down. Never know who is going to show up with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's actually beat Bethesday in close one. Game might have been worse but the Bethesda goalie stood on his head for the first half. Stole a few goals.

Sorry my mistake. Didnt have enough coffee. So it was a good game. It look like this Elite division is anyones ball game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some decent games this week:

Crabs vs. Team 91
Bethesda vs. Looney's
Hawks vs. FCA
Diamondbacks vs. Madlax Capital

Obviously, Hawks vs. FCA is the game between the only unbeaten teams. Personally, I think Bethesda vs. Looneys is more interesting. Not sure who the favorite is there. Both teams seem streaky.

Looneys
Hawks
Madlax

You can take that to the bank!

If anyone would like this weeks winners let me know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs vs. Team 91
Bethesda vs. Looney's
Hawks vs. FCA

Obviously, Hawks vs. FCA is the game between the only unbeaten teams. Personally, I think Bethesda vs. Looneys is more interesting. Not sure who the favorite is there. Both teams seem streaky.

Looneys
Hawks
Madlax

Please great Swami enlighten us on 5th grade lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs vs. Team 91
Bethesda vs. Looney's
Hawks vs. FCA

Looneys
Hawks
Madlax

Please great Swami enlighten us on 5th grade lacrosse.

You're on a lacrosse website forum under a 5th grade lacrosse thread and surprised people are talking about 5th grade lacrosse and predicting scores. Just think about that for a minute.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry my mistake. Didnt have enough coffee. So it was a good game. It look like this Elite division is anyones ball game

91 already beat FCA in the Saturday league a couple of weeks ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are going to be on an anonymous forum, post on the forum, and announce to the forum that you are mom, you better grow thicker skin. Your 2026 must be your first?

I don’t think having thick skin has anything to do with it. Someone is posting about a woman’s body and choice of clothes on a forum that should be about 10 and 11 year old boys lacrosse. It’s inappropriate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 already beat FCA in the Saturday league a couple of weeks ago.

91 will win the Elite division, this proves it.

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard