BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,254
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 145 of 267 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 266 267
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So......Who are the best fogos in Suffolk A? I have
Smithtown West
Smithtown East/West Islip
Ward Melville
Bayshore
Northport
Not sure if I'm missing anyone....asking for a friend:)

Who cares???

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So......Who are the best fogos in Suffolk A? I have
Smithtown West
Smithtown East/West Islip
Ward Melville
Bayshore
Northport
Not sure if I'm missing anyone....asking for a friend:)

Who cares???

Plenty care, the most recruited position in college! Now go back to worrying about why your kid is riding the pine. I would also add Riverhead kid to that list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regarding 2018-93, the $ greedy college coaches want to keep the lacrosse date 9/1 because 9/1 enables coaches to run another round of money making summer camps .
If the date was 6/15 coaches would commit the "true recruits" the coaches were truly interested in on 6/15 and then the 100's of mislead non-recruits would not go to the coaches' money making camps.
The coaches had a stronger argument when they moved recruiting back 3 YEARS. But now the extra 2 MONTHS coaches want are just for the coaches to make money on 2 months of camps.
Players do not miraculously mature in those last 2 months. It is those 2 months the coaches want to make more money from camps.
The lacrosse coaches want 9/1 instead of 6/15 because of $ greed.
As usual US Lacrosse has sold out to the money and the coaches instead of putting the kids first. Let's hope the NCAA puts the kids first this time.
The NCAA needs to stand up to the coaches and make the date 6/15 like the other sports.
email addresses:
bjames@miami.edu
athdir@pobox.upenn.edu
Proposal #'s:
2018-93 is for June 15th contact like other sports
2018-93-2 is Lax Coach Camp $ greed Sept 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fogo, Goalie, Defenseman and Attackman from 2019 Team91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't someone say the same about 2020 Legacy? Or I really hope you don't think you were ever better than Crush?

Whats your point?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't someone say the same about 2020 Legacy? Or I really hope you don't think you were ever better than Crush?

Whats your point?

What are you two talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset blew it against St Anthonys. Unfortunately the ball didn't bounce their way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice win for Chaminade. Starting defense held them to 3 goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset is better than I thought. Strong team with skilled players all over the field. St. Anthony's is still awesome, but that game was right there for the taking for Manhasset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset is better than I thought. Strong team with skilled players all over the field. St. Anthony's is still awesome, but that game was right there for the taking for Manhasset.

I agree they are a very talented will be tough to beat.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats going on in Suffolk big boy Comp

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bay shore, slip sliding away... wm, west, west, west final 4...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bay shore, slip sliding away... wm, west, west, west final 4...

Not too sure what your talking about. Nothing is slipping guy. Loss meant nothing to BS. They will need to treat each game like the last.

? how many "wests" are there in A?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the 3 west? Ward Melville, West Smithtown, West Islip who is the 4th? I wouldn't count anyone out yet. The season is still young. You never know whats going to happen. I believe if you jab at other teams it will come back and get you in the end. Smash talking never did any good for anyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Overall the entire A Division is down , season is young and this does not matter until May

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Loss meant nothing to BS."

Well it should. It was a game and all the games matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Overall the entire A Division is down , season is young and this does not matter until May

Down compared to what? Same as it ever was...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We will agree to disagree about your first part. "A" isn't down. Season is young and you get a sense of where things may lay out by April, but yes May is what counts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well it should. It was a game and all the games matter.

I hope that the poster meant it means nothing for their playoff hopes. They are easily in the playoffs unless something drastic happens..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm guessing that if BS won the game it certainly would've meant something to them. Funny how we can bend our feelings and interpretations based on an outcome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm guessing that if BS won the game it certainly would've meant something to them. Funny how we can bend our feelings and interpretations based on an outcome.

liberalism 101

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

liberalism 101

maybe the constant writing about BS is because you are nervous about playing them again in the playoffs. There are so many teams, but you are constantly focusing on them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong. Walk the walk before you talk the talk fella.kafpef

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who else smells a overrated WM team? They may not have lost yet, but are not playing with dominance. Will most likely lose to WI and will certainly lose to SW. And why do we see their goalie stats in every box score when he’s not doing anything special? Don’t get it? The only strong part of their game is the two defenders and one good attackman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the BS, use common sense. The comment about the loss meaning nothing, makes complete sense. Only a loss for WM would have been huge. A loss for BS was expected. No liberal $hit here just real.

Can't wait for the rant of who is dominating. Wi has a lot more to its credit than the 2 dpoles. You talk one attack, yeah I hope it is the crease kid, but just learn to bounce or stay in the box low which WM rope does and that will be tough. But the real unsung hero for WI is 12 and 42 between the 39's the MVPs so far.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who else smells a overrated WM team? They may not have lost yet, but are not playing with dominance. Will most likely lose to WI and will certainly lose to SW. And why do we see their goalie stats in every box score when he’s not doing anything special? Don’t get it? The only strong part of their game is the two defenders and one good attackman.

Dude, WI is so incredibly overrated and SW will get completely smacked by WM. But if either one does beat WM, Pequa is guaranteed a LIC win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM headed for a beat down this week....stay tuned!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip really maybe if they learn how to catch and throw

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have watched all 3 teams play, now its
1) Smithtown West
2) WM
3) West I
All others not close

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have watched all 3 teams play, now its
1) Smithtown West
2) WM
3) West I
All others not close

I see where you are coming from, but I only see one of those 3 teams making it to the final 2 in Suffolk. I also do not see Massapequa winning the LIC. Lots of games left to play for everyone

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, WI is so incredibly overrated and SW will get completely smacked by WM. But if either one does beat WM, Pequa is guaranteed a LIC win.

WM will not lose to WI. It won't be obvious at first, they won't feel the hot blade cutting them open. Before anyone realizes it the game will be over and WI will be on the wrong side of the W column (still thinking they can win). WM goalie and offense is much better than WI. Had WM not canceled their Chaminade game Id say Riverhead was prime to knock them off (that 3 game week is tough, smart move). WI will not score more than SW, looking for a shoot out on that one, look for the over. Not sure the outcome of the WM SW, thinking WM pulls it out like usual, again Goalie play is key. But WM is playing SW on dead legs and SW legs will be fresh as daises.

Then again I could be dead wrong, this is HS sports. That's why they play the games.

Knock Knock
Who's there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WM will not lose to WI. It won't be obvious at first, they won't feel the hot blade cutting them open. Before anyone realizes it the game will be over and WI will be on the wrong side of the W column (still thinking they can win). WM goalie and offense is much better than WI. Had WM not canceled their Chaminade game Id say Riverhead was prime to knock them off (that 3 game week is tough, smart move). WI will not score more than SW, looking for a shoot out on that one, look for the over. Not sure the outcome of the WM SW, thinking WM pulls it out like usual, again Goalie play is key. But WM is playing SW on dead legs and SW legs will be fresh as daises.

Then again I could be dead wrong, this is HS sports. That's why they play the games.

Knock Knock
Who's there?

Fresh legs is your excuse?? Love you’re making them already knowing you’re going to lose! I agree that goalie play will be huge, and it won’t be coming from WM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville will dominate WI from the start , WI has yet to be tested and under pressure .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In no particular order, GC, Mt Sinai and Manhasset are the three best publics on LI. Massapequa WM are in the next tier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In no particular order, GC, Mt Sinai and Manhasset are the three best publics on LI. Massapequa WM are in the next tier.

GC is very good, but I think Manhasset is special this year. Haven't seen Mt Sinai play, Massapequa is good, WM is very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI also very strong

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why was the WM - Chaminade game cancelled?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Knock Knock
Who's there?

Fresh legs is your excuse?? Love you’re making them already knowing you’re going to lose! I agree that goalie play will be huge, and it won’t be coming from WM

I think it will be faceoffs that will be the deciding factor. The West Islip FOGO is extremely good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC is very good, but I think Manhasset is special this year. Haven't seen Mt Sinai play, Massapequa is good, WM is very good.

How can you in your right mind say GC is very good and not mention Smithtown West. To me that invalidates your opinion. Probably the best game on the island so far and it was the first day. Yes, St A's vs Manhasset game was just as good, maybe better, probably better because it was regulation.

I may be favoring West to much but to not mention Smithtown West come on! I have them as my dark horse #1 in Suffolk. True I am not sure West will get past Melville after they spank the living $hit out of West Islip. Making this week's West Islip game meaningless. But Ward Melville Spanking Smithtown would diminish GC and Pequa pedestal. Oh, and I dont see Pequa destroying Farmingdale either. Not sure why you are counting out Syosset also.

Mt Sinai is a very good team, not tested. But regardless if they win states this year. I hope they reach out and play some stud teams next year. SWR playing Harborfields, then GC and then Mt Sinai will give everyone a better picture of those small schools. Looking forward to those games.

Any given day!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw West Islip scrimmage CSH and was unimpressed. if that is representative of Suffolk A, Suffolk A is down this year. good luck either way. Just saying. How did West Islip vs. Massapequ scrimmage go. I know scrimmages, but just curios.

Like Reply Quote
Page 145 of 267 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard