BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 crushes FCA 6-4. Can’t stop won’t stop.

Crushes? The good news is we have figured out who the clown will be all season in this forum.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I missed the 1st quarter of the Hawks/91 game, but was able to catch the rest. Did I miss the rolling?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If 6-4 was crushing what is 6-3? Stay classy in your posting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did 91 Roll on the Hawks? Can’t wait to hear! My money is on Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep the $100, go buy your coach some drinks!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores from today??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did 91 Roll on the Hawks? Can’t wait to hear! My money is on Hawks.

Funny how 91 dad went away.
Nice win Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks parents... good game today but seriously.... how many holdbacks on your team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only the starting middies and two attack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But seriously, here come the excuses....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks parents... good game today but seriously.... how many holdbacks on your team?

Ask for their birth certificates and you’ll be surprised. You can protest any game. They have to register with HoCo. Don’t be bitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake news sore lost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You wish, just admit Hawks are the better team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which ones? You have numbers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which ones? You have numbers?

There really should be a sarcasm font to help some of you understand when people aren’t being serious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the Hawks game against Crabs at BL and not in Howard county like the rest of the league games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the Hawks game against Crabs at BL and not in Howard county like the rest of the league games?

Why are the 2026 crabs even on the same field as the Hawks?
Howard Co directors are slurping that cream of crab all season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know about Crabs vs. Hawks but I do know that, in the past, some of the Bethesda teams have played HOCO games locally. The league just let the teams report the scores up. I know of one 2024 game between BLC and Madlax that was played at Landon. Just no real sense driving to 45 minutes to HOCO when everyone lives in the same area.

Maybe that is what is happening here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams are really bunched this year. Seems like a lot of parity.

Hawks might be a slight stretch above but not so dominant that they can't be beaten in a single elimination playoff. FCA also undefeated but no one they have beaten has won another game yet. Still TBD in my book.

Maybe this shakes out a bit more but feels like goal differential may matter this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks might be a slight stretch above but not so dominant that they can't be beaten in a single elimination playoff. FCA also undefeated but no one they have beaten has won another game yet. Still TBD in my book.

Maybe this shakes out a bit more but feels like goal differential may matter this season.

To beat the Hawks, FCA is going to have to play a lot better than a 4 score game against the crabs. Seriously, was FCA missing players yesterday? How did they only put up 4 goals?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know about Crabs vs. Hawks but I do know that, in the past, some of the Bethesda teams have played HOCO games locally. The league just let the teams report the scores up. I know of one 2024 game between BLC and Madlax that was played at Landon. Just no real sense driving to 45 minutes to HOCO when everyone lives in the same area.

Hawks play out of Annapolis in AA county and Crabs play out of BL in Baltimore County. Not exactly in the same area. This is strictly to keep this game away from people seeing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Driving wise, BL is much longer and more of a hassle to get to than Troy Park for an Annapolis based team. But. Hawks love playing in prestigious places, and HOCO space has become filled, so this makes sense to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA is undefeated against the Diamondbacks and Crabs. Arguably the 2 teams that have no business in elite. Beating both of those teams by a combined goal differential is 5 is laughable. I’m not saying that FCA is not deserving to be in elite, but I was expecting more. Especially with their FO guy dominating the X

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I gotta give you guys credit, you did line your bags up against the fence with pinpoint precision. Team 91 will continue to roll everyone in that this year. Respect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2-0
FCA 2-0
Bethesda 1-1
Looney's 1-1
Madlax 1-1
91 1-1
Diamondbacks 0-2
Crabs 0-2

AYLC 2-0
Roughriders 2-0
3D Virginia 1-1
Dark Horse 1- 1
VLC 1-0-1
3D Maryland 0-2
Green Hornets 0-2
Next Level 0-1-1

Lots of lax left to play. Thoughts on the season so far?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA is undefeated against the Diamondbacks and Crabs. Arguably the 2 teams that have no business in elite. Beating both of those teams by a combined goal differential is 5 is laughable. I’m not saying that FCA is not deserving to be in elite, but I was expecting more. Especially with their FO guy dominating the X

2 games into the season, second year as a team and 1st year playing at the elite level; relax. I don't think anyone expecting them to be better than .500 but just like most teams they are building and my guess is in a few years will be a top team in the elite division. I saw them yesterday and their defense is pretty solid; offense needs some work.....maybe 2 or 3 players away offensively, not much speed and I think the weakness on offense will show up this week against the Hawks. I don't see their FO dominating the Hawks kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2-0
FCA 2-0
Bethesda 1-1
Looney's 1-1
Madlax 1-1
91 1-1
Diamondbacks 0-2
Crabs 0-2

AYLC 2-0
Roughriders 2-0
3D Virginia 1-1
Dark Horse 1- 1
VLC 1-0-1
3D Maryland 0-2
Green Hornets 0-2
Next Level 0-1-1

Hawks remains the team to beat in the elite division; they are strong at every position but lack some depth defensively. Team 91 is improved as has BLC; I think Looney's has taken a step back; Madlax is solid but not on the same level as Hawks and 91. FCA will be good; the gave 91 a run in their Saturday League and that game could have gone either way. Diamondbacks should be in AAA as should Crabs; although Crabs is slowly getting better; FO guy is good but their offense is non-existent. Not sure how they scored 5 against Madlax? Don't pay attention to AAA so can not speak about any of those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 games into the season, second year as a team and 1st year playing at the elite level; relax. I don't think anyone expecting them to be better than .500 but just like most teams they are building and my guess is in a few years will be a top team in the elite division. I saw them yesterday and their defense is pretty solid; offense needs some work.....maybe 2 or 3 players away offensively, not much speed and I think the weakness on offense will show up this week against the Hawks. I don't see their FO dominating the Hawks kid.

We've played FCA 3 times in the last year, I know they've had some power on offense, that's why I was surprised they only put up 4 on Crabs. But, I understand there was not a lot of scoring in the crabs game, so the FO guy was limited on dominating possession from X. we matched up very evenly with FCA, I was just shocked they only put up 4 goals on a team we put 11 on.

Also, Hawks FO is not in the same league as FCA's, if he was they would have put have put many more goals on Team 91 yesterday. Hawks defense kept those FO losses in check with some great play. It's safe to say FCA's is the best in the business for this league. Unless he's never recovered from that leg injury over the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks play out of Annapolis in AA county and Crabs play out of BL in Baltimore County. Not exactly in the same area. This is strictly to keep this game away from people seeing it.

Bingo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We've played FCA 3 times in the last year, I know they've had some power on offense, that's why I was surprised they only put up 4 on Crabs. But, I understand there was not a lot of scoring in the crabs game, so the FO guy was limited on dominating possession from X. we matched up very evenly with FCA, I was just shocked they only put up 4 goals on a team we put 11 on.

Also, Hawks FO is not in the same league as FCA's, if he was they would have put have put many more goals on Team 91 yesterday. Hawks defense kept those FO losses in check with some great play. It's safe to say FCA's is the best in the business for this league. Unless he's never recovered from that leg injury over the summer.

I agree the FCA kid is the best in the 26 division and their Big LP FO guy is not bad either; I saw him take a few draws this year and he pretty much dominated the X as well. Those two are a nice weapon to have at such a young age. Looney's also has a nice FO kid and Hawks is much improved from last year; I thought that was a glaring weakness on that team and at least that attempted to address it. I also agree the FCA offense against Hawks this weekend will be a major issue against that defense; I do not see them scoring more than 2-3 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the 91 middies forget to pass the ball to that attack that was rolling? Asking for a friend who forgot to come here and post today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the 91 middies forget to pass the ball to that attack that was rolling? Asking for a friend who forgot to come here and post today?

The wind was a major factor. It really hindered the passes to the crease. 91 will play Hawks in the county championship, with no wind, and will roll easily over the Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 2-0
FCA 2-0
Bethesda 1-1
Looney's 1-1
Madlax 1-1
91 1-1
Diamondbacks 0-2
Crabs 0-2

AYLC 2-0
Roughriders 2-0
3D Virginia 1-1
Dark Horse 1- 1
VLC 1-0-1
3D Maryland 0-2
Green Hornets 0-2
Next Level 0-1-1

AAA is right where I thought it would be. AYLC is putting up big scores against AA level teams (what does that even mean these days). It’s giving us time to get the few new guys chances to get on the field and run plays. It’s been fun. Can’t wait to get on the field with RR, VLC, and NL. Those should all be really good competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously? Excuses, excuses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The wind was a major factor. It really hindered the passes to the crease. 91 will play Hawks in the county championship, with no wind, and will roll easily over the Hawks.

Only one team is complaining about wind. Everyone played in it!!!
Excuses excuses excuses!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be a kid. No way it's a parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be a kid. No way it's a parent.

It was April Fool's Day yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some decent games this week:

Crabs vs. Team 91
Bethesda vs. Looney's
Hawks vs. FCA
Diamondbacks vs. Madlax Capital

Obviously, Hawks vs. FCA is the game between the only unbeaten teams. Personally, I think Bethesda vs. Looneys is more interesting. Not sure who the favorite is there. Both teams seem streaky.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs vs. Team 91
Bethesda vs. Looney's
Hawks vs. FCA

Obviously, Hawks vs. FCA is the game between the only unbeaten teams. Personally, I think Bethesda vs. Looneys is more interesting. Not sure who the favorite is there. Both teams seem streaky.

My predictions.....
Crabs 3 - Team 91 6
Bethesda 8 - Looneys 5
Hawks 14 - FCA 2
Diamondbacks 6 - madlax 8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs vs. Team 91
Bethesda vs. Looney's
Hawks vs. FCA

Looneys
Hawks
Madlax

You can take that to the bank!

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard