Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA) 2020 Midfield Ethan Gyllenhaal Commits to Bucknell University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA) 2020 Midfield Ethan Gyllenhaal of Big 4 HHH has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bucknell University.

High School: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (Philadelphia, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Bucknell University
Club Team: Big 4 HHH
Why did you choose Bucknell University, Men's D1? "I really liked the campus community as well as the coaching staff and team atmosphere. I can see myself fitting in at Bucknell."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A special thank you to my parents and sister, especially to my dad, Noel Gyllenhaal, who has been my coach, mentor and #1 fan throughout my time playing for Abington Lacrosse Club, Headstrong, Uprising, Duke's, and HHH. A shoutout to my SCH coaches Brian Dougherty and Matt Rambo for there encouragement and support. Thanks to the coaching staff at Bucknell, I look forward to playing for you."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ethan Gyllenhaal on his commitment to Bucknell University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: