BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 144 of 264 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you mean GC or BS fogo? A bit confusing.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the bigger tests for West Islip will be this week against Bay Shore who have the same record. Both teams have put up big numbers on the field. Early test as to what will happen this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Re: Csh vs. Syosset. The kid lowered his head at the last sec resulting in his head being the first piece of his body to collide with the SYO defensemen. Shoulder was a milli sec behind crashing into the defender at full speed. Both players got up. The ref gave the wrong signal when he motioned elbow to the head...it was helmet to helmet and hard but not dirty. Had he not ducked his head there would've been no call.

Very good game. The Syo midfielder going to Yale was really good.

No wrong, watch it again, the smal LSM pushed him (not hard) but twice. Should have been a push call CSH ball. But If yo didnt see the push then yes helemt to helmet call woul dhave been the right call.

Yes the kid is big, and to me one of the top Middies on the island. But in this case i wouldnt have called it on that kid. But puts the warning out there that the offense cant initiate contact with their head.

The big kid I was referencing was the CSH kid. I think he is one of the best on the island.

Re: Csh vs. Syosset. The kid lowered his head at the last sec resulting in his head being the first piece of his body to collide with the SYO defensemen. Shoulder was a milli sec behind crashing into the defender at full speed. Both players got up. The ref gave the wrong signal when he motioned elbow to the head...it was helmet to helmet and hard but not dirty. Had he not ducked his head there would've been no call.

No wrong, watch it again, the smal LSM pushed him (not hard) but twice. Should have been a push call CSH ball. But If yo didnt see the push then yes helemt to helmet call woul dhave been the right call.

Yes the kid is big, and to me one of the top Middies on the island. But in this case i wouldnt have called it on that kid. But puts the warning out there that the offense cant initiate contact with their head.

The big kid I was referencing was the CSH kid. I think he is one of the best on the island.

Are we talking about the tall attackman going to Cornell?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Power Points are a excellent system. It all woks out at the end

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CSH player question: No, definitely not the tall attackman going to Cornell. The big middie going to Bucknell is who the discussion was about.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does Ward Melville have any out of conference games this year? I don't see any on Sectionxi.org.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk get your power points right.

How is Riverhead below West Islip and Bay Shore in the rankings. I find it hard to believe beating Commack and Northport doesn't give Riverhead more points that West Islip beating Floyd or Bay Shore with one win. I can get the pro-ration of 1 to 2 games, but quality early wins proves the starting points are bogus.

Middle Country also needs to be higher at least for now, Northport and Middle Country both beat Lindy but look at where the two are ranked. At the least, Middle Country, for the time being, needs to be over Commack and Hills East.

For those that say it all catches up, okay, if it does then why not reward the wins completed. if it all catches up, then after a team wins they'll be fine. This year more than ever, things can change in a week.

Reward the wins.

Well, Riverhead will play Bay Shore this week so we'll see what each team is made of that day. The Commack win isn't that big as I feel Commack is not what everyone expected this year. The next three days will definitely clear things up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh boy SW daddy, you’re in for a tough wake up call come college. Nobody cares how you win/lose. A win is a win, and a loss is a loss.. Right now you’re in the losers bracket. But the kid is good and I’m sure will bounce back. But this time GC got the best of him. Stats don’t lie, call it a day. And for the record GC went 61% at the X against a quality opponent, we’ll take it! Go GC!

Hey relax I'm on your side, the boys did well but the film doesn't lie. I don't care about "on the record" or the paper we all know that's discretionary at best. The list above is from the game. Pick what suits you best, but 13 of 23 is not 60%. 56.5%. SW Kid isn't going to have a wake up call in college, saying that just minimized the wing play. GC fogo played a great game.

Saturday's going to be a another battle!

this was the entry that was being used as the GC & SE comparison on inflating stats.

GC said their FOGO (against SW) went 61% when he went 56.5%
SE said their fogo (against BS) went 70% went 57%

Inflated stats!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh boy SW daddy, you’re in for a tough wake up call come college. Nobody cares how you win/lose. A win is a win, and a loss is a loss.. Right now you’re in the losers bracket. But the kid is good and I’m sure will bounce back. But this time GC got the best of him. Stats don’t lie, call it a day. And for the record GC went 61% at the X against a quality opponent, we’ll take it! Go GC!

Hey relax I'm on your side, the boys did well but the film doesn't lie. I don't care about "on the record" or the paper we all know that's discretionary at best. The list above is from the game. Pick what suits you best, but 13 of 23 is not 60%. 56.5%. SW Kid isn't going to have a wake up call in college, saying that just minimized the wing play. GC fogo played a great game.

Saturday's going to be a another battle!

this was the entry that was being used as the GC & SE comparison on inflating stats.

GC said their FOGO (against SW) went 61% when he went 56.5%
SE said their fogo (against BS) went 70% went 57%

Inflated stats!!!

Fake news! But either way SE and GC fogos were the dominant fogos of the game, stats are questionable, but we can both agree who won the battle! On to the next! Who ever is arguing this is still the lost....please move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverhead will shutdown Bay Shore

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Game for both Teams West Islip vs Bay Shore ......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI handled BS easily. All aspects of the game were rolling. next up, we’re ready!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI handled BS easily. All aspects of the game were rolling. next up, we’re ready!

Great to see the kids on here, what number are you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I really hope this is a kid. If not, then pretty pathetic and definitely bad juju for WI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BS fogo beat WI, so you were not dominant there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BS fogo beat WI, so you were not dominant there

That's a joke right Mom?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip fogo dominated the X. Offensively underwhelming. It was not a good offensive game. A credit to the Defenses and goalies that both played well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip fogo dominated the X. Offensively underwhelming. It was not a good offensive game. A credit to the Defenses and goalies that both played well.

Lol, BS likes to make up fake news! Where are the BS stat police now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, BS likes to make up fake news! Where are the BS stat police now?

Ha ha ha Stat police more like precinct.
Are you arguing the assessment above?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BS and WI fogo have a lot of respect for each other unlike the people on this feed. They train together and this time
the WI guy won. He is very good at X and was even complimented at the end by his opponent. WI played a better game and
but it was not an offensive game. Defense on both sides played well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BS and WI fogo have a lot of respect for each other unlike the people on this feed. They train together and this time
the WI guy won. He is very good at X and was even complimented at the end by his opponent. WI played a better game and

This time the WI guy won? How about all the time. From what I saw the WI fogo dominated the game. Nice attempt at saving face. It didn’t work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never heard from the kid in WI who posted here. Oh well good luck with your season kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well if you read the post you would see that I said he won!! I gave him props he’s a good FO. You just make comments ugly to stir the pot. How about you grow up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. BS and WI fogo have a lot of respect for each other unlike the people on this feed. They train together and this time

2). This time the WI guy won? How about all the time. From what I saw the WI fogo dominated the game. Nice attempt at saving face. It didn’t work.

Dude from comment #2 chill, I bet comment #1 was from a WI guy who returned some respect for his opponent (class act) and admitted it wasnt a good offensive game. I would also wager the other post (not on here) was from a BS guy saying and admitting they were dominated at x and the defenses and goalies were key. Also saying offenses was underwhelming.

There is much respect from these teams, boys, and families. I wouldn't be surprised if they rooted each other on. No saving face anywhere!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So......Who are the best fogos in Suffolk A? I have
Smithtown West
Smithtown East/West Islip
Ward Melville
Bayshore
Northport
Not sure if I'm missing anyone....asking for a friend:)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
River head faceoff kid is very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the Northport FOGO just had his elbow dislocated by the Commack FOGO because Commack was using an illegal move that was not being called by the refs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Upcoming games this week, big week in Nassau.

4/2
ESM vs Kings Park
East Islip vs Harbprfields

Carey vs Locust valley
Calhoun vs Port Wash
Dalers vs Syo
Want vs Seaford

Chammy vs Pequa
St As vs Manhasset

4/3
Ward Melville vs Bay Shore
Smithtown West vs Commack?? (Commack plays West Islip Monday tough week for Commack)
Riverhead vs Middle Country??

Southside vs GC
North Shore mineloa

4/4
Mt Sinai vs ESM (tough week for ESM, hate the bounce back game)
Islip vs Hills West

Calhoun vs GC
Long BEach vs manhasset

4/5
Smithtown East vs Northport
Middle Country vs Sachem East

Pequa vs Port Wash

4/6
Harborfield vs Islip

Riverhead vs Long beach (non conference)
GC vs LaSalle (pa)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the Northport FOGO just had his elbow dislocated by the Commack FOGO because Commack was using an illegal move that was not being called by the refs.

Did the same thing to Smithtown East fogo Saturday. Was holding and playing the man not the ball. Refs were useless and need to learn rules. A shame for Northport, nobody deserves to get hurt like that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the same thing to Smithtown East fogo Saturday. Was holding and playing the man not the ball. Refs were useless and need to learn rules. A shame for Northport, nobody deserves to get hurt like that.

What was the "illegal" move?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Holding and slashing, Not legal in the rules and the refs need to learn the rules and call it before more kids get hurt!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone saw it, refs need to call that right away not wait to see the outcome when there is dangerous play involved. Commack fogo stinks and just try’s to hurt the other kid because he knows he can’t win. Nothing wrong with a long pole who goes for the ball, this kid just try’s to take kids out. Awful dirty play needs to be called by the refs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As we have said all winter long WI will dominate Suffolk A with the best attack unit in the league

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As we have said all winter long WI will dominate Suffolk A with the best attack unit in the league

What travel clubs are those boys on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4/2
ESM vs Kings Park

Carey vs Locust valley
Calhoun vs Port Wash
Dalers vs Syo
Want vs Seaford

Chammy vs Pequa
St As vs Manhasset

4/3
Smithtown West vs Commack?? (Commack plays West Islip Monday tough week for Commack)

Southside vs GC
North Shore mineloa

4/4
Islip vs Hills West

Calhoun vs GC
Long BEach vs manhasset

4/5

Pequa vs Port Wash

4/6
Harborfield vs Islip

GC vs LaSalle (pa)

Garden City beat the perennial Delware State champs (Salesnium) 12-4 this weekend. The teams looks to be in mid season form.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4/2
ESM vs Kings Park

Carey vs Locust valley
Calhoun vs Port Wash
Dalers vs Syo
Want vs Seaford

Chammy vs Pequa
St As vs Manhasset

4/3

Southside vs GC
North Shore mineloa

4/4
Islip vs Hills West

Calhoun vs GC
Long BEach vs manhasset

4/5

Pequa vs Port Wash

4/6
Harborfield vs Islip

GC vs LaSalle (pa)

Garden City beat the perennial Delware State champs (Salesnium) 12-4 this weekend. The teams looks to be in mid season form.

4/2
ESM vs Kings Park

Carey vs Locust valley
Calhoun vs Port Wash
Dalers vs Syo
Want vs Seaford

Chammy vs Pequa
St As vs Manhasset

4/3

Southside vs GC
North Shore mineloa

4/4
Islip vs Hills West

Calhoun vs GC
Long BEach vs manhasset

4/5

Pequa vs Port Wash

4/6
Harborfield vs Islip

GC vs LaSalle (pa)

Salesium is horrible this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What travel clubs are those boys on?
play some real comp , before you start with the BS..

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Everyone saw it, refs need to call that right away not wait to see the outcome when there is dangerous play involved. Commack fogo stinks and just try’s to hurt the other kid because he knows he can’t win. Nothing wrong with a long pole who goes for the ball, this kid just try’s to take kids out. Awful dirty play needs to be called by the refs

Seems to me that the refs have been horrible this year. One game they were the deciding factor, and that shouldn't be the case. I have seen better refs at the PAL Level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Colts21

Seems to me that the refs have been horrible this year. One game they were the deciding factor, and that shouldn't be the case. I have seen better refs at the PAL Level.

You getting involved? The class is available. Need the link?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Colts21

Seems to me that they are pulling from the same pool - I have seen some of the same refs throughout the season do one son's PAL games, then MS, and then HS games, not to mention tourney games.

Like Reply Quote
Page 144 of 264 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard