South Windsor High School (CT) 2020 Midfield Morgan Saylor Commits to Roanoke College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: South Windsor High School (CT) 2020 Midfield Morgan Saylor of 3D New England South has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Roanoke College.

High School: South Windsor High School (South Windsor, CT)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Midfield
College Committed to: Roanoke College
Club Teams: 3d New England South & Lax Plus Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: Represented CT in the 2018 U.S. Lacrosse National tournament, 2018 Girls Philly Showcase All-Star
Academic Honors: Central Connecticut Conference All-Academic Team every season (2017, 2018, 2019). High Honor Student & Spanish Honor Society.
Expected Major: Liberal Arts & Sciences
Why did you choose Roanoke College, Women's D3? "Roanoke College has everything that I was looking for...a beautiful campus, the majors I'm considering, a great study abroad program, top-notch athletic facilities, and competitive lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, my coaches & teammates at 3D Lacrosse & South Windsor High School for all the support!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Dickinson College, Denison University, Washington & Lee University, University of Mary Washington, Washington College, Ithaca College, and Drew University."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Morgan Saylor on her commitment to Roanoke College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: