BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are cute summaries but 91 and Mark Millon are doing something special. The top talent in the area is coming here. Just watch when HOCO starts

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
These are cute summaries but 91 and Mark Millon are doing something special. The top talent in the area is coming here. Just watch when HOCO starts

Bring the top '24 talent to the '26 team like he moved the top '22 talent to the '23 team. Well....Isn't that special...(to be read in the voice of Dana Carvey aka Church lady)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last year, both locally and vs other clubs-- LI, MA etc, who beat the hawks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLC beat the Hawks twice at Summer Exposure, Looney’s beat the Hawks twice at Millon and Laxachussets beat them in Championship at Young Guns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last year, both locally and vs other clubs-- LI, MA etc, who beat the hawks?

Peninsula

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One week out to Hoco...is everyone playing tune-up games this weekend?

I know that Madlax has a play-day with AYCL, BLC Blue, Diamondbacks, and I think one other team. (Next Level maybe?) Do most of the programs have games?

Baydogs had a playday with AYLC, Zingos, and someone else. last night.

How did the teams look?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know that Madlax has a play-day with AYCL, BLC Blue, Diamondbacks, and I think one other team. (Next Level maybe?) Do most of the programs have games?

How did the teams look?

Baydogs will handle Hawks. Hawks has no chance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd it go at Spring Madness??

not many scores posted. I did see that the Baydogs lost to BLC.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did the teams look?

Chris Wilkins/Eli Wilkins - AYLC 2026

Here's what happened yesterday at MadLax for us. AYLC lost 5-4 to BLC blue. Beat Arden/API/Diamondbacks 9-4 and tied SP Green Hornets 2025 team 5-5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax beat API 5-2, beat BLC Blue 6-4, and finished out with a win against PLC 6-2 (could be wrong on the score). All strong teams. Good play day.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax beat API 5-2, beat BLC Blue 6-4, and finished out with a win against PLC 6-2 (could be wrong on the score). All strong teams. Good play day.

Well done by Madlax, they finished last in AA last season at 1-6. Pretty big improvement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO Schedule is out. LOL, AYLC put in AAA despite them just beating Diamondbacks 9-4 yesterday and Crabs 11-0 in the fall, but they go Elite. Truly the best of the best represented at that top tier!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule is out

Interesting divisions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s AYLC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AYLC - former Peninsula team who beat Hawks twice last summer. Beat Crabs this fall and Diamondbacks yesterday, scrimmaged nothing but Elite teams in the last few weeks .....will play in AAA.

WEAK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AYLC is going to kill everyone in that division. What is HOCO thinking putting them there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AYLC - former Peninsula team who beat Hawks twice last summer. Beat Crabs this fall and Diamondbacks yesterday, scrimmaged nothing but Elite teams in the last few weeks .....will play in AAA.

WEAK

How many of that PLC team make up this AYLC team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to the dad from the team....13

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AYLC is going to kill everyone in that division. What is HOCO thinking putting them there

Why do you say that? They didnt roll through the A division last spring, and they lost talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This email and many others similar have been sent to HOCO directors since the redistribution of divisions last week. This is in regards to the AYLC team

“Now, please move us up to elite. Where we belong! Please just take a look below.

Last 7 months (plc and AYLC)
W Diamondbacks 6-4
W Hawks 6-5
W Hawks 6-5
T Looneys 6-6
W Looneys 5-4
W Crabs 11-0
W VLC 6-5
L BLC Blue 5-4
W Diamondbacks 9-4

We retained 16 of 19 players when we switched organizations. We are ready to compete.”

His response: “thank you for sharing your opinion”

Gotta love it!

P.S. this is not boasting, these are just scores.

-Bay Raiders Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the league wants them to prove themselves being a new team. My guess is that they are better than the crabs at 2026.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This email and many others similar have been sent to HOCO directors since the redistribution of divisions last week. This is in regards to the AYLC team

“Now, please move us up to elite. Where we belong! Please just take a look below.

Last 7 months (plc and AYLC)
W Diamondbacks 6-4
W Hawks 6-5
W Hawks 6-5
T Looneys 6-6
W Looneys 5-4
W Crabs 11-0
W VLC 6-5
L BLC Blue 5-4
W Diamondbacks 9-4

We retained 16 of 19 players when we switched organizations. We are ready to compete.”

His response: “thank you for sharing your opinion”

Gotta love it!

P.S. this is not boasting, these are just scores.

-Bay Raiders Dad

Most likely they didn't have another team to move up to even things out. Go dominate the AAA. The division winners should automatically move up, and last place relegated down a division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the league wants them to prove themselves being a new team. My guess is that they are better than the crabs at 2026.

I can only imagine the look on Crabs staff and parents faces after 7 weeks at elite. Not to be a donk, but this could really set the crabs back. I can’t imagine they would have a lot of returns the following year if they lay an egg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We beat all the so called “Elite” teams last year. What’s to prove

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well done by Madlax, they finished last in AA last season at 1-6. Pretty big improvement.

I was impressed with Madlax yesterday - they are much improved from previous years. AYLC, BLC, and Madlax all seemed fairly even yesterday. Could picture any of them beating the other on any given day. Will be fun to see how they progress as the season heats up.

Shame AYLC didn't get put into the Elite bracket. They have talented kids and belong in my opinion. I'm sure they will show well in AAA and in tournaments this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

VLC is in the same division. They could give them a game. Other than that I agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WEAK

Thanks AYLC Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This forum will be good for a few laughs if they don't go undefeated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how they can improve so much in one season! Must be some amazing coaching going on at Madlax! I need to hurry up and move my kid to that program ASAP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WEAK

Bay Dogs and Zingos, SP are hardly ELITE

You MD guys cant compete with these two teams!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C12DLSRJJMM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WEAK

Thanks for the drop in Team 91 LI Dad, maybe ask some Laxachussets parent's if any of the MD teams can compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WEAK

Whoever posted that should be embarrassed for caring that much about 4th/5th grade lacrosse. Most of these kids will not even play for these teams through HS. Don't worry in a few years the MD teams will put HS age kids on the 8th grade teams and destroy LI teams as they always have. It is the MD way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WEAK

Whoever posted that should be embarrassed for caring that much about 4th/5th grade lacrosse. Most of these kids will not even play for these teams through HS. Don't worry in a few years the MD teams will put HS age kids on the 8th grade teams and destroy LI teams as they always have. It is the MD way.

You're fool. Read the main 2026 forum. LI clubs complaining about other LI clubs using holdbacks. It is the universal complaint following a loss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 Storm lost 3-5 to Madlax 2026 at the Hogan’s Hershey tournament on July 14, 2018. Laxachusetts 2026 beat Madlax 2026 by one in (5-4) semifinal of young Gunz 2018. Same Madlax team that only won one game in Spring HOCO. Consistency is tough for 10-11 year olds. Lots of good teams in this age group that are fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WEAK

Hard to score more than 5 goals when you can't pass and catch. Us MD boys appreciate the laugh tho

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 Elite Division:

Annapolis Hawks - still the team to beat and what everyone else will be chasing this Spring
Arden Diamondbacks - probably should be playing AAA with AYLC moving up to the elite division. Lost many of their players to other local teams
Looney's - seems to be improving each year; always big and physical
BLC - may be the biggest team playing at this level; especially defensively.
Team 91 - have added some talent and should be one of the top teams in this division
Madlax Capital - seemed to have reloaded this spring and can see them competing for one of the playoff spots this year
Crabs - playing Elite on name only; I do not see them winning a game in this division; maybe replaced by VLC or Next Level.
FCA - another new comer to elite level lacrosse; a team to watch out for moving forward. I am not sure how many W's they will post but they will compete.

Thoughts on the year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 Elite Division:

Annapolis Hawks - still the team to beat and what everyone else will be chasing this Spring
Arden Diamondbacks - probably should be playing AAA with AYLC moving up to the elite division. Lost many of their players to other local teams
Team 91 - have added some talent and should be one of the top teams in this division
Madlax Capital - seemed to have reloaded this spring and can see them competing for one of the playoff spots this year
Crabs - playing Elite on name only; I do not see them winning a game in this division; maybe replaced by VLC or Next Level.
FCA - another new comer to elite level lacrosse; a team to watch out for moving forward. I am not sure how many W's they will post but they will compete.

Thoughts on the year?

2026 ELITE VS PLC/AYLC LAST 9 MONTHS
2, 1 goal wins vs Hawks
2, multi goal wins vs Arden
1 tie, 1 OT win vs Looneys
1, 1 goal loss to BLC (yes, those boys are big and good)
N/A Team 91
N/A Madlax
1, 11 goal win vs Crabs (who cut my son 2 months prior, Jim's got a real eye for talent)
2 wins, 1 loss (in the HOCO championship, can't deny that) to FCA

It's a shame that we will not be in their to make it a truly competitive league with no easy weeks.

My thoughts on the ELITE year....no doubt it will be competitive and its anyones to win...except the Crabs or Arden.
-The Hawks are returning after laying an egg the summer, they lost their goalie which I think will hurt. Other than that they improved. Mike will be trying to hang 40 goals on everyone, and he will need to if his goalie is having a bad game.
-Arden lost a lot of talent. The parents last week were not excited one bit about being ELITE.
-BLC was big, they did have a 4-1 lead vs AYLC last week and blew it. But they still played well and won 5-4
-Looneys is good, they have a big kid on attack that you can lock off with a pesky dpole and he will shut himself down bc hes not getting the ball. That was how we did last summer.
-Team 91/Madlax I am not familiar with
-Crabs was horrible and couldn't transition in the fall, I heard they brought on another goalie, so that may help. Honestly, it is to be expected from a 5th grade start up. Imagine if any other teams had 20 new guys IN FIFTH GRADE! Its safe to say that most of us have 14-15 guys from last year, and 10 of those from 2 years ago. That brings a lot of trust into the game, which turns in to great play.
-If FCA has the same FO guy, they will have plenty of opportunity to get up on these other teams. He was the best in the league IMO, they also have a stud on every line that can ball.

That being said, I still believe the AAA will be competitive, as we (plc/aylc) did find a way to lose vs Next Level and Rough Riders last season, who will will see in AAA.

-Bitter AYLC dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitter AYLC dad - can you provide your analysis for the AAA division as you did for Elite? Interested in your opinion. . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 Elite Division:

Thoughts on the year?

2, 1 goal wins vs Hawks
N/A Team 91
N/A Madlax
1, 11 goal win vs Crabs (who cut my son 2 months prior, Jim's got a real eye for talent)

It's a shame that we will not be in their to make it a truly competitive league with no easy weeks.

My thoughts on the ELITE year....no doubt it will be competitive and its anyones to win...except the Crabs or Arden.
-The Hawks are returning after laying an egg the summer, they lost their goalie which I think will hurt. Other than that they improved. Mike will be trying to hang 40 goals on everyone, and he will need to if his goalie is having a bad game.
-Arden lost a lot of talent. The parents last week were not excited one bit about being ELITE.
-BLC was big, they did have a 4-1 lead vs AYLC last week and blew it. But they still played well and won 5-4
-Looneys is good, they have a big kid on attack that you can lock off with a pesky dpole and he will shut himself down bc hes not getting the ball. That was how we did last summer.
-Crabs was horrible and couldn't transition in the fall, I heard they brought on another goalie, so that may help. Honestly, it is to be expected from a 5th grade start up. Imagine if any other teams had 20 new guys IN FIFTH GRADE! Its safe to say that most of us have 14-15 guys from last year, and 10 of those from 2 years ago. That brings a lot of trust into the game, which turns in to great play.
-If FCA has the same FO guy, they will have plenty of opportunity to get up on these other teams. He was the best in the league IMO, they also have a stud on every line that can ball.

That being said, I still believe the AAA will be competitive, as we (plc/aylc) did find a way to lose vs Next Level and Rough Riders last season, who will will see in AAA.

-Bitter AYLC dad

VLC parent here again and also somewhat bitter. I am not sure how the politics of all this works but IMHO VLC and AYLC should be in the elite division with Arden and Crabs playing AAA. I think those moves would make the Elite Division legit and extremely competitive. Your breakdown of the teams listed in Elite is very accurate. We played FCA a few weeks ago and they still have that FO kid and few other; I am not sure we won a FO and barely had possession. Pretty amazing at this age they have that much talent at the X which goes a long way at this level. We were hoping to be placed in Elite to egt another crack at them so now we are hoping to see them in a few tournaments this Spring. Looking forward to playing AYLC in AAA.

Bitter VLC Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 Elite Division:

Thoughts on the year?

2, 1 goal wins vs Hawks
N/A Team 91
N/A Madlax

-Bitter AYLC dad

VLC parent here again and also somewhat bitter. I am not sure how the politics of all this works but IMHO VLC and AYLC should be in the elite division with Arden and Crabs playing AAA. I think those moves would make the Elite Division legit and extremely competitive. Your breakdown of the teams listed in Elite is very accurate. We played FCA a few weeks ago and they still have that FO kid and few other; I am not sure we won a FO and barely had possession. Pretty amazing at this age they have that much talent at the X which goes a long way at this level. We were hoping to be placed in Elite to egt another crack at them so now we are hoping to see them in a few tournaments this Spring. Looking forward to playing AYLC in AAA.

Bitter VLC Parent

Bitter MD Parents - please stop the whining we hear it all year from you all

Proud LI Dad!!!!

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard