Chattahoochee (GA) 2020 Attack Kaitlyn Cavanaugh Commits to Lenoir-Rhyne University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Chattahoochee (GA) 2020 Attack Kaitlyn Cavanaugh of Eagle Stix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lenoir-Rhyne University.

High School: Chattahoochee (Alpharetta, GA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Lenoir-Rhyne University
Club Team: Eagle Stix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: 3 Year Varsity Starter, 2018 Jacksonville University Camp All-Star, 2018 Offensive Player of the Year: Chattahoochee High School, Lead the team in Goals and ASSISTS, 2018 Selected Georgia All-Star Game, 2018 Selected for Cascade, ​2018 Cascade National Prospect Elite 80 All-Star Team, ​2017 Selected for Warrior National Prospect Invitational All-Star Team, ​2017 Georgia Girls Lacrosse All-State Team HM
Academic Honors: 2018 Academic Award Winner Chattahoochee High School Honor Roll w/ AP and multiple Honors Classes Student Class Council- Chattahoochee High School Beta Club- Chattahoochee High School 3.38 GPA
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Lenoir-Rhyne University, Women's D2? "It is the perfect fit. I was looking for a smaller school with high-level​ lacrosse. I chose Lenoir-Rhyne for the numerous athletic and academic opportunities offered. I felt at home on the campus with the team and coaches. The dynamics between the coaches and players at LR during my visit was incredible. I am excited about​ what the LR coaching staff is trying to build and I can't wait to be a part of it! "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for bringing me to every tournament, every camp and every practice over the years, and for always supporting me in all my endeavors. I would also like to thank my HS coaches Coach West and Coach Race. Finally, the LR coaches Coach Buck, Coach Ad, and Coach Carleigh for this great opportunity and allowing me to begin the next chapter of my life at LR. Go Bears!"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Kaitlyn Cavanaugh on her commitment to Lenoir-Rhyne University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: