BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 70 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]SAT’s in seventh grade???

Bro. It’s a little sarcasm in reference to Expresses heavy reliance on holdbacks. Can’t believe I had to spell that out for someone. Jeeez.

Should be fun!

Heard through the grapevine WSYL may be taking 8 teams from North qualifier.
Is that possible or just talking from desperate parents from the lower quality teams

True. Doing that so guarantee igloo gets in plus 2nd express team. Igloo has been a big supporter and is important to the sponsor. Same with CoachC.
tournament turning into a real money maker for the clubs. Let everyone in .. $$$$$

Agreed, but it may be better in the long run. Last year, and I am sure years before that, they had teams that didn't even play in a qualifier, and who probably should not have been there. While I understand that they are trying to grow the sport nationally, they shouldn't just take a team because they fill a regional requirement. While its nice to win games in Denver, nobody wants to spend that kind of money to blow out inferior teams. The additional teams form the North qualifier would offer better competition, and it is the qualifier with the most teams. Regional politics aside, seems to makes sense.

People like to make stuff up. 6 teams get in from the northeast[/quote]

Where does it state anything about any regions and the amount of teams that make it?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the MADLAX defenders to the Taz & Wolfpack lovefest; it is Sooooo sad! not only did your best days pass you years ago but you are driving your kids to have their peak in life the summer after 7th grade. 12% of your kids will play in college the rest of you are going to have nothing to show for your sons youth. Stop going on about little Johhny’s Team to make yourself feel better. You are all an absolute JOKE! Your posts are like train wrecks they are horrible but I can’t stop reading them. I’m feeling horrible about the state of America - not because of politics - but because of you and everyone in youth sports like you.

Just go to your kids game because he likes playing, enjoy the game and shut the F up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the MADLAX defenders to the Taz & Wolfpack lovefest; it is Sooooo sad! not only did your best days pass you years ago but you are driving your kids to have their peak in life the summer after 7th grade. 12% of your kids will play in college the rest of you are going to have nothing to show for your sons youth. Stop going on about little Johhny’s Team to make yourself feel better. You are all an absolute JOKE! Your posts are like train wrecks they are horrible but I can’t stop reading them. I’m feeling horrible about the state of America - not because of politics - but because of you and everyone in youth sports like you.

Just go to your kids game because he likes playing, enjoy the game and shut the F up!

Now that was uplifting.

But seriously, we get it. Your kids team stinks. Your kid stinks. You sucked. And as a result, your life stinks. Got it. stinks to be you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that was uplifting.

But seriously, we get it. Your kids team stinks. Your kid stinks. You sucked. And as a result, your life stinks. Got it. stinks to be you.

That is what you took from my post - you are either a psychologist or you have your head so far up your own butt you think the world revolves around your elitist rectum. Either way t doesn’t change the fact that you’re putting your precious 7th grader on a pedistol that will hurt you both when he s knocked off.

As far as who stinks I would rather be me than any of you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think. .....obviously you’re definition of best players is much different than those who are in the know

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why are you commenting and speaking on behalf of the pack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that was uplifting.

That is what you took from my post - you are either a psychologist or you have your head so far up your own butt you think the world revolves around your elitist rectum. Either way t doesn’t change the fact that you’re putting your precious 7th grader on a pedistol that will hurt you both when he s knocked off.

As far as who stinks I would rather be me than any of you!

Im in agreement with previous poster. You're a sad bitter little man anonymously lecturing people on a beyond flawed forum. To think you actually think your words make a difference is so pathetic. Pedestal? I'm enjoying watching my son grow and learn and develop...Youre an @$$ clown and def sucked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the cream always rises to the top at the end of the day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
@$$ clown here. Where are all the LI loudmouths now. I guess Wolfpack is classier organization (much to my surprise!!!!)

Taz meatheads and helicopter moms would have been up all night posting if they won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
@$$ clown here. Where are all the LI loudmouths now. I guess Wolfpack is classier organization (much to my surprise!!!!)

Taz meatheads and helicopter moms would have been up all night posting if they won.

Many of you need to get a life. Hearing parents talk about 12-13 year old kids as if they accomplished something so earth shattering, listen, its a game!! Those of you who make it to Denver, enjoy it. Those of you who make it to the championship game, enjoy that to. in the end, when it's all over, it's not going to mean a dam thing. Taz, wolfpack, etc. the owners of these organizations are receiving all the credit for the kids success, while lining their pockets with your hard earned money.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. This isn’t the classless traitor trash from DC. Nothing but common respect between these two top teams, win or lose. Until proven otherwise, they are the top two non-db-2023-age-kids-disguised-as-2024’s teams anywhere. And very likely you can throw in the MD 2023-age cheater teams too. We understand. MD teams are developmentally a year behind LI. Do what you gotta do, to be able to compete with our boys. Yup, the 6’1” 170 lb 2022-age kids are ok too. 👍

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Serious questions. Please give serious answers no Maryland bs please. What happend to Taz? How is the Pack so much better than them now? The kids that left Taz for the Pack is that the Difference? Which team did better on Face offs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Serious questions. Please give serious answers no Maryland bs please. What happend to Taz? How is the Pack so much better than them now? The kids that left Taz for the Pack is that the Difference? Which team did better on Face offs?

A very good game by two great teams. No Monday morning quarterback analysis by some know-nothing parent. The first real game of the season for both. Both will get a lot better. Taz and Pack. Still the benchmark for great teams, in 2024.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, you must be a Tazzie who’s “ little Johnny” did not play as well as you thought he should have!! Maybe “little Johnny” is just not that good!!! Great game, can’t wait to watch what happened with both teams thi year!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, you must be a Tazzie who’s “ little Johnny” did not play as well as you thought he should have!! Maybe “little Johnny” is just not that good!!! Great game, can’t wait to watch what happened with both teams thi year!!

Wrong again. I’m a WP parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can we make a rule that we can't refer to bad/underutilized players as "Little Johnnie"? My son's name is Johnnie and he's quite little. Your words are hurtful. From now on, let's use "Little Billy", or maybe "Little Jebediah", cool? Great. Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 1/2 weeks until qualifiers. Who is in? How many teams advance? Did they up the number of teams going from the north?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 wolfpack versus BBL in Denver championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Six Teams

Wolfpack
Taz
Express S.
Eclipse
Primetime
Express North

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 wolfpack versus BBL in Denver championship

Who cares 91 daddy. Your kid will be replaced in a year or two. Keep dreaming of Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Six Teams

Wolfpack
Taz
Express S.
Eclipse
Primetime
Express North

What about True Blue ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Six Teams

Wolfpack
Taz
Express S.
Eclipse
Primetime
Express North

what about igloo, true blue? anything there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Won’t beat any of these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. Ok Mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EAST Schedule and Teams released. BBL very good team does anyone know how many kids from their 2024 team will be eligible for WYSL? I think Brotherly Love mostly age eligible so will be very similar team or so I have heard.

What other teams are a threat in this region?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
....and you know this because?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EAST Schedule and Teams released. BBL very good team does anyone know how many kids from their 2024 team will be eligible for WYSL? I think Brotherly Love mostly age eligible so will be very similar team or so I have heard.

I hope they only send two teams from the East Region that is a sorry field of teams. Sad that not one team from the MD Hoco (cheater league) top division is even trying to qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL 2024 team is mostly on age. Should make a deep run in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Six Teams

Wolfpack
Taz
Express S.
Eclipse
Primetime
Express North

what about igloo, true blue? anything there?

Express North isn't in the top 6. Their dirty hold backs won't be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea will be BBL and BL. not sure who will win between those 2 depends on who has most complete age based team from there usual tourney squads. Both teams have some good wins but seem to come up a little short in major tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know? BBL's 2023 team always plays in the 2024 bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea will be BBL and BL. not sure who will win between those 2 depends on who has most complete age based team from there usual tourney squads. Both teams have some good wins but seem to come up a little short in major tournaments.

BBL and BL’ s best player do not qualify for the age restriction. They are to old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope they only send two teams from the East Region that is a sorry field of teams. Sad that not one team from the MD Hoco (cheater league) top division is even trying to qualify.

It’s because if you put every single one of those teams together, there aren’t 15 kids that are age eligible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL and BL’ s best player do not qualify for the age restriction. They are to old.

Are there any top teams that won’t be missing players ie holdbacks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL has entire team except for 2 midfielders which I am sure they replaced. . They will probably win East Region.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBL- Good 2024 Team. They will be missing 2-3 of their regular starters because they are to old. It is not the same team we are used to seeing. You won’t see the big midfielder or defender who usually keeps them in games. Depth will be an issue while out in Denver.

BL- Good 2024 Team. It’s basically Philly’s version of an All-Star Team. Just like BL’s 2022 team that no longer is together they will break up after the WSYL. They will be missing two good kids because they are to old but they aren’t impact players. They will have one of the best defenses/goalies in the entire tournament and some talented midfielders/attack but don’t have the depth and size to make a significant run at the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats because they are all on age to have played last year....duh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BL Parent here. The two players that are too old are decent players. Hard to say who is the best players on the team. My opinion we have an attackman, midfielder, and close defensemand that could get the nod to being the best but three different people would likely have three different opinions. However, the two over age kids are not impact players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BL Parent here. The two players that are too old are decent players. Hard to say who is the best players on the team. My opinion we have an attackman, midfielder, and close defensemand that could get the nod to being the best but three different people would likely have three different opinions. However, the two over age kids are not impact players.

Are those kids the ones with the WSYL cleats from last year???what a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are those kids the ones with the WSYL cleats from last year???what a joke

What is the joke?

Page 45 of 70 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard