York Catholic High School (PA) 2019 Attack Chandler Hake Commits to Florida Institute of Technology

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: York Catholic High School (PA) 2019 Attack Chandler Hake of Team 91 Maryland & Team Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Florida Institute of Technology.

High School: York Catholic High School (York, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Florida Institute of Technology
Club Teams: Team 91 Maryland & Team Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All County Attack - 2018 4X York County Player of the Week 2018 - 131 points (104 goals, 27assists)
Academic Honors: National Honor Society, National ROTC Scholarship Winner
Expected Major: Computer & Information Sciences
Why did you choose Florida Institute of Technology, Men's D2? "Best academic & lacrosse fit, that meshed with my ROTC scholarship that will provide me an opportunity to serve my Country."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "So many have contributed to my success along the way. First my parents. Second to my brother Nate - who introduced the game to me when I was 6. Then a special thanks to my coaches and teammates who have guided and inspired me over the years. So Grateful!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Georgia Tech"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Chandler Hake on his commitment to Florida Institute of Technology. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: