Conestoga High School (PA) 2020 LSM, Defense Robbie Wilson Commits to Babson College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Conestoga High School (PA) 2020 Defense, LSM Robbie Wilson of PA Roughriders Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Babson College.

High School: Conestoga High School (Berwyn, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Babson College
Club Team: PA Roughriders Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Beast of the East All-Star, '18 IMLCA Champions, 2020 NLF Champs
Why did you choose Babson College, Men's D3? "I chose Babson because of their gritty and blue-collar mindset. To compliment that, Babson is known as one of the best business schools in the United States, if not the world."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my family and friends, Coach Bush & the rest of the Conestoga coaching staff, Doug Corrigan, Coach Batty & Coach Rotatori for helping me through this process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Tufts, Saint Joseph's & Fairfield"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Robbie Wilson on his commitment to Babson College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: