Penncrest High School (PA) 2019 Midfield, Faceoff Ryan Matsinger Commits to Cabrini College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Penncrest High School (PA) 2019 Midfield, Faceoff Ryan Matsinger of Fusion Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cabrini College.

High School: Penncrest High School (Media, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Midfield, Faceoff
College Committed to: Cabrini College
Club Team: Fusion Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All Delco Honorable Mention 2018
Expected Major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
Why did you choose Cabrini College, Men's D3? "I chose Cabrini because I feel they have a great academic fit for me. I also want to enroll in their Air Force ROTC program they have to offer. They also have a phenomenal coaching staff as well as a very strong team. I feel they have a chance to win the DIII National Championship within the next few years that I would like to be a part of."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank all my coaches throughout my entire Lacrosse career. My Rose Tree Optimist coaches, my Fusion Club coaches and especially my high school coaches, Coach Derrick, Pettit, Poole, Rumford, O’Connor, Pettit, and Mattson and especially my Head Coach and father Wayne Matsinger. My four siblings have been on the sidelines cheering me on my entire career but most of all I want to thank my mother for sitting on the sidelines since I was three! Even on Mother’s Day."
What other colleges did you consider? "I was considering Tampa University, Lynn University & Widener University. All very strong schools but they didn’t fit me well."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ryan Matsinger on his commitment to Cabrini College. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: