03/14/19 10:45 AM
03/14/19 10:45 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who will qualify besides the obvious top 3?

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281263
03/14/19 01:20 PM
03/14/19 01:20 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
SAT’s in seventh grade???

Bro. It’s a little sarcasm in reference to Expresses heavy reliance on holdbacks. Can’t believe I had to spell that out for someone. Jeeez.

Should be fun!

Heard through the grapevine WSYL may be taking 8 teams from North qualifier.
Is that possible or just talking from desperate parents from the lower quality teams

True. Doing that so guarantee igloo gets in plus 2nd express team. Igloo has been a big supporter and is important to the sponsor. Same with CoachC.
tournament turning into a real money maker for the clubs. Let everyone in .. $$$$$

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281267
03/14/19 01:47 PM
03/14/19 01:47 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bro. It’s a little sarcasm in reference to Expresses heavy reliance on holdbacks. Can’t believe I had to spell that out for someone. Jeeez.

Should be fun!

Is that possible or just talking from desperate parents from the lower quality teams

True. Doing that so guarantee igloo gets in plus 2nd express team. Igloo has been a big supporter and is important to the sponsor. Same with CoachC.
tournament turning into a real money maker for the clubs. Let everyone in .. $$$$$

The regional qualifier turns into pay to play!!
Waters down the whole "world series" hoopla
If they let all the east coast teams in,why travel across the country if half the teams you already play home

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281273
03/14/19 02:13 PM
03/14/19 02:13 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be fun!

Agreed, but it may be better in the long run. Last year, and I am sure years before that, they had teams that didn't even play in a qualifier, and who probably should not have been there. While I understand that they are trying to grow the sport nationally, they shouldn't just take a team because they fill a regional requirement. While its nice to win games in Denver, nobody wants to spend that kind of money to blow out inferior teams. The additional teams form the North qualifier would offer better competition, and it is the qualifier with the most teams. Regional politics aside, seems to makes sense.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281282
03/14/19 04:14 PM
03/14/19 04:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be fun!

Agreed, but it may be better in the long run. Last year, and I am sure years before that, they had teams that didn't even play in a qualifier, and who probably should not have been there. While I understand that they are trying to grow the sport nationally, they shouldn't just take a team because they fill a regional requirement. While its nice to win games in Denver, nobody wants to spend that kind of money to blow out inferior teams. The additional teams form the North qualifier would offer better competition, and it is the qualifier with the most teams. Regional politics aside, seems to makes sense.

People like to make stuff up. 6 teams get in from the northeast

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281286
03/14/19 06:02 PM
03/14/19 06:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]SAT’s in seventh grade???

Should be fun!

People like to make stuff up. 6 teams get in from the northeast[/quote]

Where does it state anything about any regions and the amount of teams that make it?

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281294
03/14/19 10:11 PM
03/14/19 10:11 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the MADLAX defenders to the Taz & Wolfpack lovefest; it is Sooooo sad! not only did your best days pass you years ago but you are driving your kids to have their peak in life the summer after 7th grade. 12% of your kids will play in college the rest of you are going to have nothing to show for your sons youth. Stop going on about little Johhny’s Team to make yourself feel better. You are all an absolute JOKE! Your posts are like train wrecks they are horrible but I can’t stop reading them. I’m feeling horrible about the state of America - not because of politics - but because of you and everyone in youth sports like you.

Just go to your kids game because he likes playing, enjoy the game and shut the F up!

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281324
03/15/19 01:53 PM
03/15/19 01:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From the MADLAX defenders to the Taz & Wolfpack lovefest; it is Sooooo sad! not only did your best days pass you years ago but you are driving your kids to have their peak in life the summer after 7th grade. 12% of your kids will play in college the rest of you are going to have nothing to show for your sons youth. Stop going on about little Johhny’s Team to make yourself feel better. You are all an absolute JOKE! Your posts are like train wrecks they are horrible but I can’t stop reading them. I’m feeling horrible about the state of America - not because of politics - but because of you and everyone in youth sports like you.

Just go to your kids game because he likes playing, enjoy the game and shut the F up!

Now that was uplifting.

But seriously, we get it. Your kids team stinks. Your kid stinks. You sucked. And as a result, your life stinks. Got it. stinks to be you.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281343
03/15/19 09:34 PM
03/15/19 09:34 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that was uplifting.

But seriously, we get it. Your kids team stinks. Your kid stinks. You sucked. And as a result, your life stinks. Got it. stinks to be you.

That is what you took from my post - you are either a psychologist or you have your head so far up your own butt you think the world revolves around your elitist rectum. Either way t doesn’t change the fact that you’re putting your precious 7th grader on a pedistol that will hurt you both when he s knocked off.

As far as who stinks I would rather be me than any of you!

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281346
03/15/19 10:03 PM
03/15/19 10:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You think. .....obviously you’re definition of best players is much different than those who are in the know

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281348
03/15/19 10:49 PM
03/15/19 10:49 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why are you commenting and speaking on behalf of the pack

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281363
03/16/19 10:48 AM
03/16/19 10:48 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that was uplifting.

That is what you took from my post - you are either a psychologist or you have your head so far up your own butt you think the world revolves around your elitist rectum. Either way t doesn’t change the fact that you’re putting your precious 7th grader on a pedistol that will hurt you both when he s knocked off.

As far as who stinks I would rather be me than any of you!

Im in agreement with previous poster. You're a sad bitter little man anonymously lecturing people on a beyond flawed forum. To think you actually think your words make a difference is so pathetic. Pedestal? I'm enjoying watching my son grow and learn and develop...Youre an @$$ clown and def sucked.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #281381
03/16/19 07:58 PM
03/16/19 07:58 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the cream always rises to the top at the end of the day

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #281424
03/17/19 09:41 PM
03/17/19 09:41 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

@$$ clown here. Where are all the LI loudmouths now. I guess Wolfpack is classier organization (much to my surprise!!!!)

Taz meatheads and helicopter moms would have been up all night posting if they won.

Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #281433
Yesterday at 06:45 AM
Yesterday at 06:45 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

@$$ clown here. Where are all the LI loudmouths now. I guess Wolfpack is classier organization (much to my surprise!!!!)

Taz meatheads and helicopter moms would have been up all night posting if they won.

Many of you need to get a life. Hearing parents talk about 12-13 year old kids as if they accomplished something so earth shattering, listen, its a game!! Those of you who make it to Denver, enjoy it. Those of you who make it to the championship game, enjoy that to. in the end, when it's all over, it's not going to mean a dam thing. Taz, wolfpack, etc. the owners of these organizations are receiving all the credit for the kids success, while lining their pockets with your hard earned money.

Reply Quote
Page 118 of 119 1 2 116 117 118 119
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification