Downingtown East (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Olivia Fanelli Commits to Monmouth University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Downingtown East (PA) 2020 Attack, Midfield Olivia Fanelli of PA Express 2020 Orange has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Monmouth University.

High School: Downingtown East (Exton, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed to: Monmouth University
Club Team: PA Express 2020 Orange
Lacrosse Honors: 2017 State Semi Finalists, Under Armour All America Philadelphia Finalist, 2018 States First Round, 2018 Hawk Elite Tournament MVP
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honor Roll / High Honor Roll each marking period. 4.1 GPA. 2017 Cougar Excellence Award
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Monmouth University, Women's D1? "Loved the location of the school (especially that its close to the beach) and the campus is beautiful. They offer many of the majors that I am considering. When I attended camp, I felt right at home with all of the current players and the coaches. The coaches were also so motivating - I just saw myself there."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family and friends for supporting and guiding me through this process. Specifically I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for supporting me to play in the first place. I would like to thank my coaches from Downingtown East - Coach Somits, Coach Ryan, Coach CJ, Coach Kelly, Coach Krug. Thank you for always making sure I am going one hundred percent. Thank you for always making me work for my spot on the field - it has taught me to fight for what I want. I also want to thank my teammates from East for encouraging me to keep trying new things and building my confidence. I also want to thank my PA Express coaches - Mom, Lynda Michaels and Nate Greiner - thank you for your investment in my life and for staying by my side and believing I could do great things. Thank you to my PA Expressers - who I could not have survived all these years without. I love you girls more than anything and think of you more like sisters than teammates. Thanks for sticking with me all this time and making me look my best - I hope I have done the same for you. Thank you for bringing out the best in me!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Lehigh, Georgetown, WCU, York, George Mason, Marquette, Scranton, & Bucknell"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Olivia Fanelli on her commitment to Monmouth University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: