Unionville High School (PA) 2020 Attack Lily Niemkiewicz Commits to Saint Joseph's University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Unionville High School (PA) 2020 Attack Lily Niemkiewicz of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Saint Joseph's University.

High School: Unionville High School (Chadds Ford, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Saint Joseph's University
Club Team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Varsity Player Since Freshman Year
Academic Honors: Distinguished Honor Roll (Freshman, Sophomore & Junior year), National Honor Society
Expected Major: Health Professions
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my family for supporting me in all of my lacrosse endeavors and for believing in me every step of the way. I'd also like to thank all of my coaches and teammates throughout the years for teaching me the game, making me a better player and pushing me to keep giving it my all. A special thank you to Michele DeJuliis and Siena Childs at Ultimate Lacrosse for providing opportunities to play at such a high level and for their full support throughout the recruiting process. Lastly, thank you to Coach Kahoe, Coach Dawson and Coach Lynch at Saint Joseph's University for seeing the best in me and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime."
What other college(s) did you consider? "George Mason University"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Lily Niemkiewicz on her commitment to Saint Joseph's University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: