Dripping Springs High School (TX) 2020 Defense Jakob Joy Commits to High Point University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Dripping Springs High School (TX) 2020 Defense Jakob Joy of Iron Horse Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at High Point University.

High School: Dripping Springs High School (Dripping Springs, TX)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Defense
College Committed to: High Point University
Club Team: Iron Horse Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Apex 60 Defensive MVP & Maverick Showtime invitee 2 yrs
Academic Honors: Academic All-District Football and Lacrosse
Why did you choose High Point University, Men's D1? "I chose High Point University because I liked the Intense level of play, the ambitious goals of the team, Coach Torpey’s Enthusiasm, along with a beautiful campus and facilities. Most importantly though were the future teammates I met and the vibe of the team was something I want to be a part of"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my mom and Dad for letting me travel all over the east coast for lacrosse and driving me to practices. I want to thank Dom Fin for helping me throughout the entire process and my high school coach Bill Cafferata for also helping me in the recruiting process."
What other colleges did you consider? "The University of Michigan, Jacksonville & Bryant"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Jakob Joy on his commitment to High Point University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: