BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s the 2027 Hawks. Goalie is a 26. Couple more 26’s in the mix. Should be in 2025B to be honest.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well, no one knows for sure. But some have whispered that they’re the reincarnated souls of the members of the 1922 Johns Hopkins National Championship Team. I don’t believe it though.

Good stuff. I lol’d.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the HOCO games always on Sunday? Or do they play Saturday, too?

I can't keep my youth sports schedules straight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sunday except for the oldest division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When does the HOCO schedule get posted?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They take forever to release it. I would bet, mid-to-late March.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They take forever to release it. I would bet, mid-to-late March.

Sounds right. a few days before it starts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true Hawks are playing at Homewood Field?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, I heard that they were staying at Homewood Suites.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Petro wanted to play them, but AD say No, Hawks players to old for college .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw this posted in the 2023 forum......

2026 AA
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91
Arden Diamondbacks
FCA
Bethesda Blue
Crabs
VLC
Madlax Capital
AYLC (Annapolis Youth LC)
Looney's Orange

2026 A
Next Level
Kelly Post
Dark Horse
SCYL (South Carroll)
HLC (Hereford LC)
FLC (Fallston LC)
Zingos
Eastside Lacrosse
Green Hornets
Roughriders
HoCo
Forest Hill Select
Bay Dogs
3D Maryland
3D Virginia
Sidewinders

2026 B
MLC (Maryland LC)
Breakers
Kelly Post
MDX - R
Koopers
Bethesda Orange
Coppermine
True Maryland
Cannons
Madlax DMV
Team Maryland LC
CLC (Catonsville)
Bel Air

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Petro wanted to play them, but AD say No, Hawks players to old for college .

Playing LI express. Their coaches are Hopkins guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw this posted in the 2023 forum......

2026 AA
Annapolis Hawks
Team 91
Arden Diamondbacks
FCA
Bethesda Blue
Crabs
VLC
Madlax Capital
AYLC (Annapolis Youth LC)
Looney's Orange

2026 A
Next Level
Kelly Post
Dark Horse
SCYL (South Carroll)
HLC (Hereford LC)
FLC (Fallston LC)
Zingos
Eastside Lacrosse
Green Hornets
Roughriders
HoCo
Forest Hill Select
Bay Dogs
3D Maryland
3D Virginia
Sidewinders

2026 B
MLC (Maryland LC)
Breakers
Kelly Post
MDX - R
Koopers
Bethesda Orange
Coppermine
True Maryland
Cannons
Madlax DMV
Team Maryland LC
CLC (Catonsville)
Bel Air

That is a lot of teams. Looks like they could move to four divisions like the older age groups

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Crabs as good as they are leading people to believe? And what happened to Cannons, why the B division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons coach left. At the end of the fall they played with 13-14 kids

Anyone have insight on Crabs?

Whats this Hawks team doing playing 2025 this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure, why don’t you tell us why hawks dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did the Hawks 26 fair against the teams in the 25 division today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no way the Hawks 26 kids compete against the 2025 age group, they arent that good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the BLC 2027's, meaning mostly Mater Dei 26's, played and won 3 at the Next Level play day. Does that count? I mean they have over 20 kids on the roster and over 10 are born before 9/1/2008 and 2 are born in 2007. Seems fair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no way the Hawks 26 kids compete against the 2025 age group, they arent that good

They competed in the 25 division and didn’t do well. Don’t you know the drill yet, or is 2026 your first kid? If the Hawks dads are quiet, they didn’t win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They competed in the 25 division and didn’t do well. Don’t you know the drill yet, or is 2026 your first kid? If the Hawks dads are quiet, they didn’t win.

Which is why they’re so noisy so very often.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which is why they’re so noisy so very often.

And there you have it folks, the Hawks dad. Like the true feminine cleansing product he is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are hilarious. If the Hawks want to give their kids some run in the 2025 division, that's their business. If they get smacked, well then they should've right? If they win then good for them. At the end of the day until a team in their age group beats them then WHO CARES?

Focus on your kid, and their team, getting better and keep it moving. When you guys are constantly talking about certain teams is looks like you are swinging from their nuts.

Just my 2 cents

Oh yeah and let me guess you are gonna call me a Hawks Dad after this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The crabs are not good. AYLC beat them 11-0 in the fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 2 cents....

I'm a NL parent (2027), we played when that 2026 Hawks team sat and vice versa so I saw a good chunk of their games from our tents near fields 18/19. They looked pretty good at moments, but that size difference was pretty crazy. The BLC defense was huge, had to be a few close to 5'10-6'0. Assuming that there are some hold backs on BLC and the Crabs, the non hold back Hawks were playing against 13 year olds. That's asking a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The crabs are not good. AYLC beat them 11-0 in the fall

The 2026 AYLC beat the 2025 Crabs 11-0??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll put my name to this and not go Anonymous. Chris Wilkins. My son Eli is the 2026 goalie for AYLC, he was the Goalie for PLC the last 2 year and was briefly on both AYLC and the Crabs roster this fall, but we couldn't do both. Hawks are very good, they will be the team to beat this year. (Disclaimer, I am not Hawks dad, but my son had to choose between them and AYLC so I keep an eye on them and know people over there) They kept everyone and added more talent, so that's that. PLC did not "Fold", rather 13 players and the head coach left to go with AYLC as they were starting up the club program. I think I can give my honest opinion of the Crabs since my son played for them for a few months. The problem is 91 and FCA scooped up the top talent in Bmore county early and Crabs are fighting to get what they can. They will pull it together and be successful. Their Brand and time will help. FCA was one of the best teams I saw in the fall and last year and is solid all around. My son played for True in Box lacrosse this winter and we played 91 and they were fast and physical and very good. If Looneys keeps what they had from last year, we played them in a Championship game of some tournament wth PLC and won a 1 goal game. But they were very good. I do not know what happened to Diamondbacks. I believe they suffered the players leaving fate. I think that was our first game with Crabs this fall and beat them pretty good. Cannons 2026 as it was is done, they were awesome, but players and coaches split up. A team that is going to sneak up on people is VLC, they are solid on all levels and have some lights out shooters. I really can't remember too much about the other teams. These are simply some opinions with a name attached from someone who has sat and watched these teams play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice summary

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll put my name to this and not go Anonymous. Chris Wilkins. My son Eli is the 2026 goalie for AYLC, he was the Goalie for PLC the last 2 year and was briefly on both AYLC and the Crabs roster this fall, but we couldn't do both. Hawks are very good, they will be the team to beat this year. (Disclaimer, I am not Hawks dad, but my son had to choose between them and AYLC so I keep an eye on them and know people over there) They kept everyone and added more talent, so that's that. PLC did not "Fold", rather 13 players and the head coach left to go with AYLC as they were starting up the club program. I think I can give my honest opinion of the Crabs since my son played for them for a few months. The problem is 91 and FCA scooped up the top talent in Bmore county early and Crabs are fighting to get what they can. They will pull it together and be successful. Their Brand and time will help. FCA was one of the best teams I saw in the fall and last year and is solid all around. My son played for True in Box lacrosse this winter and we played 91 and they were fast and physical and very good. If Looneys keeps what they had from last year, we played them in a Championship game of some tournament wth PLC and won a 1 goal game. But they were very good. I do not know what happened to Diamondbacks. I believe they suffered the players leaving fate. I think that was our first game with Crabs this fall and beat them pretty good. Cannons 2026 as it was is done, they were awesome, but players and coaches split up. A team that is going to sneak up on people is VLC, they are solid on all levels and have some lights out shooters. I really can't remember too much about the other teams. These are simply some opinions with a name attached from someone who has sat and watched these teams play.

useful post, thanks. fwiw I have a kid on a (non-Hawks) 2026 Hoco AA team and Hawks were clearly the best team he played against, which makes sense since they won the championship.

No shame in losing to 2025 competition and kudos to them for playing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice summary!

Since you have played on a couple of rosters what are some of the good and bad youve seen in different teams. Which team are you playing for and why choose them over others . Sounds like you have a real pulse on the 2026 division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Hawks dad but there's them and everyone else. They killed every team last year and there was no clear cut 2nd place. I'm curious too how they did against the 25's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's father here. The Hawks were the team to beat last year and I am sure they grabbed some more good players for this season and will be even better. That seems to be how they roll at every grade level. However, they weren't invincible last year. Looneys beat them twice in Millon's 2026 Invitational last June. Looney's won 4-3 on Saturday and then again on Sunday in an epic OT championship (OT was untimed and went on for like 15 minutes!) 7-6. Looney's lost to them in HoCo 4-5. It was the first game of the HoCo season.

Chris Wilkins, I was wondering what happened to that PLC team we played in the Blue Hen Tourney. Looneys tied you guys 6-6 on Saturday and then you beat us in the championship the next day. Great team and well-coached. Your son played great in goal. My boy is the Looney's goalie. Now I know to look out for AYLC this season. Good luck this year!

BTW, whoever said that FCA and Team 91 got all of the 2026 talent in the Baltimore area is not correct. Although Looney's did lose once each to those teams last season (both 1 goal games) we beat both of those teams multiple times each last season (often by pretty big margins). I know some kids who went to 91 this year (the better players from the Lax World team that folded). They will be better this year. I am sure FCA got some more good kids. Not sure either of those teams is going to contend for the HoCo title, but only time will tell. As for Looney's, they kept all of their starters from last year and got deeper at midfield and D. Should be a fun season.

Let's hope for sunny skies and warmer weather this season. Last Spring was brutal. Good luck everyone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's father here. The Hawks were the team to beat last year and I am sure they grabbed some more good players for this season and will be even better. That seems to be how they roll at every grade level. However, they weren't invincible last year. Looneys beat them twice in Millon's 2026 Invitational last June. Looney's won 4-3 on Saturday and then again on Sunday in an epic OT championship (OT was untimed and went on for like 15 minutes!) 7-6. Looney's lost to them in HoCo 4-5. It was the first game of the HoCo season.

Chris Wilkins, I was wondering what happened to that PLC team we played in the Blue Hen Tourney. Looneys tied you guys 6-6 on Saturday and then you beat us in the championship the next day. Great team and well-coached. Your son played great in goal. My boy is the Looney's goalie. Now I know to look out for AYLC this season. Good luck this year!

BTW, whoever said that FCA and Team 91 got all of the 2026 talent in the Baltimore area is not correct. Although Looney's did lose once each to those teams last season (both 1 goal games) we beat both of those teams multiple times each last season (often by pretty big margins). I know some kids who went to 91 this year (the better players from the Lax World team that folded). They will be better this year. I am sure FCA got some more good kids. Not sure either of those teams is going to contend for the HoCo title, but only time will tell. As for Looney's, they kept all of their starters from last year and got deeper at midfield and D. Should be a fun season.

Let's hope for sunny skies and warmer weather this season. Last Spring was brutal. Good luck everyone!

Wait an informed, thoughtful and upbeat post? Burn him!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct on the Cannons. My son is a 2027 Cannon this year. They are a 26/27 team. Low numbers at 2026 and 2027 while 2025 and 2028 have plenty. This is our first year with them but from what I hear they lost their 2 best players to the Hawks and a few others to other teams. We could certainly use them!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One week out to Hoco...is everyone playing tune-up games this weekend?

I know that Madlax has a play-day with AYCL, BLC Blue, Diamondbacks, and I think one other team. (Next Level maybe?) Do most of the programs have games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know that Madlax has a play-day with AYCL, BLC Blue, Diamondbacks, and I think one other team. (Next Level maybe?) Do most of the programs have games?

Does the season start on the 24th or the 31st?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does the season start on the 24th or the 31st?

24th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Baydogs had a playday with AYLC, Zingos, and someone else. last night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chris that is a nice summary and finally an informative post with some thought put into it; nice job!! I am a VLC parent and thank you for the props; we are growing together as a team and definitely headed in the right direction. Hopefully this will continue in the Spring/Summer months. We were in a play date last weekend at St. Andrews in Potomac, Md; VLC, Crabs, Next Level and FCA. We played very well against the Crabs and NL but FCA took it to us; 9 or 8 to 1 I believe. We played them in the Fall and they are vastly improved in all areas of the game. I am curious to see how well they do in the AA HOCO League this year but they beat all 3 AA teams Sunday. Hopefully we will see them again but they are fast and physical offensively and defensively with good ball movement. Crabs is improved but still needs to add some more talent; midfield looked good. Looking forward to the season; GO VLC!!!

Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard