BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 52 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 51 52
Re: 2018-2019 Women's DI, II & III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't think top D3 teams would smoke the bottom 25 D1 teams you really are clueless. Watch some game bottom of D1 is very weak and top of D2 and D3 are really very good

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then he won I believe 6 titles , “ there are times in the game I know I have to be selfish if we plan on winning “ , a qoute from the man himself after winning his 5th title. Your ignorance of your own statements is commical as you try to change the narrative. No one said you only need one good player to win ,”selfish play will always result in a negative for the team” is your statement , its just ignorant .By the way the best player in the country had 8 goals today in a blowout win , watch the game , many of the goals she was dodging to the goal in what many would say is selfish play .[/quote]

Using big words doesnt make you any less clueless, Laxmom. Jordan had a HOF Coach to reign in the egos on that team and a GM who went out and got the best player in Europe when Mr. Selfish retired to try Baseball, leaving 2 titles on the table. There’s also a generation of Wizards who have PTSD from playing with him. GO TO GOAL!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you don't think top D3 teams would smoke the bottom 25 D1 teams you really are clueless. Watch some game bottom of D1 is very weak and top of D2 and D3 are really very good

Yes the bottom of the D1 teams are not good but the best D3 and D2 teams are not very good either. Not sure where they are ranked but Hofstra would easily beat Adelphi or Post. D1 teams like Hofstra still get their share of top level talent including high school all Americans while Adelphi and Post do not. Again what excuse are you all going to come up w when Post is a bottom team next year while the best players on the team will be from LIU Brooklyn .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Post 2 is just complete garbage cliche. Selfish play does not always result in a negative for a team , just ask Michael Jordan."Build from the defense up" meaning what ?

Your post shows a complete ignorance of team sports. FYI - Michael Jordan was in the NBA for 7 years before he won his forst title because his Bulls couldnt compete with the better TEAMS in the East: the Celtics and Pistons. The Jordan rules were created to shut him down. It wasnt until the Bulls surrounded him with a better players (Grant, Pippen) then they started to win Championships.

The experts on this board really need to stop living through their daughters and move on...

Post 2 is just complete garbage cliche. Selfish play does not always result in a negative for a team , just ask Michael Jordan."Build from the defense up" meaning what ?

Your post shows a complete ignorance of team sports. FYI - Michael Jordan was in the NBA for 7 years before he won his forst title because his Bulls couldnt compete with the better TEAMS in the East: the Celtics and Pistons. The Jordan rules were created to shut him down. It wasnt until the Bulls surrounded him with a better players (Grant, Pippen) then they started to win Championships.

The experts on this board really need to stop living through their daughters and move on...

[/quote]

Then he won I believe 6 titles , “ there are times in the game I know I have to be selfish if we plan on winning “ , a qoute from the man himself after winning his 5th title. Your ignorance of your own statements is commical as you try to change the narrative. No one said you only need one good player to win ,”selfish play will always result in a negative for the team” is your statement , its just ignorant .By the way the best player in the country had 8 goals today in a blowout win , watch the game , many of the goals she was dodging to the goal in what many would say is selfish play .[/quote]

And there you have it. You are bringing up Michael Jordan and the best player in the country. The problem is that many parents think that their daughter is Michael Jordan or the best player in the country. The problem is that those players are going to goal and shooting the ball when they should be passing to MJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The BEST PLAYERS can do that .
Not average players. That BS list kills a team sport. Makes players think they are better than what they are.
Have to get mine, It's my turn!
Too Bad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And there you have it. You are bringing up Michael Jordan and the best player in the country. The problem is that many parents think that their daughter is Michael Jordan or the best player in the country. The problem is that those players are going to goal and shooting the ball when they should be passing to MJ. [/quote]

I agree its just that the ignoramus said selfish play ALWAYS hurts a team and I disagree, as a matter of fact the best coaches insist on it from their best players while stopping the ones who should be playing a different role. While parents are clueless and think their kid should be the selfish one thats really besides the point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then he won I believe 6 titles , “ there are times in the game I know I have to be selfish if we plan on winning “ , a qoute from the man himself after winning his 5th title. Your ignorance of your own statements is commical as you try to change the narrative. No one said you only need one good player to win ,”selfish play will always result in a negative for the team” is your statement , its just ignorant .By the way the best player in the country had 8 goals today in a blowout win , watch the game , many of the goals she was dodging to the goal in what many would say is selfish play .

Using big words doesnt make you any less clueless, Laxmom. Jordan had a HOF Coach to reign in the egos on that team and a GM who went out and got the best player in Europe when Mr. Selfish retired to try Baseball, leaving 2 titles on the table. There’s also a generation of Wizards who have PTSD from playing with him. GO TO GOAL!![/quote]

A few things are clear from your post , big words shows your lack of education and is pitiable. So you have now changed your narrative to selfish play can be good if you have a coach who can reign in egos etc. a change from the “ will always result in a negative” . Sorry your original nonsense post was only good for a laugh but after seeing your responses such as MJ was a bad player for the Bulls its just sad .”Lost in transition” still has me laughing ,maybe they need waze .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then he won I believe 6 titles , “ there are times in the game I know I have to be selfish if we plan on winning “ , a qoute from the man himself after winning his 5th title. Your ignorance of your own statements is commical as you try to change the narrative. No one said you only need one good player to win ,”selfish play will always result in a negative for the team” is your statement , its just ignorant .By the way the best player in the country had 8 goals today in a blowout win , watch the game , many of the goals she was dodging to the goal in what many would say is selfish play .

Using big words doesnt make you any less clueless, Laxmom. Jordan had a HOF Coach to reign in the egos on that team and a GM who went out and got the best player in Europe when Mr. Selfish retired to try Baseball, leaving 2 titles on the table. There’s also a generation of Wizards who have PTSD from playing with him. GO TO GOAL!!

A few things are clear from your post , big words shows your lack of education and is pitiable. So you have now changed your narrative to selfish play can be good if you have a coach who can reign in egos etc. a change from the “ will always result in a negative” . Sorry your original nonsense post was only good for a laugh but after seeing your responses such as MJ was a bad player for the Bulls its just sad .”Lost in transition” still has me laughing ,maybe they need waze .[/quote]

Get yours!

Keep Shooting! Go to goal!

The fact that you want to compare Michael Jordan and the NBA to women's lacrosse says it all. You are obviously one of the parents that can not distinguish between selfish play and "the right play". Selfish play is ugly and it absolutly hurts the team, It hurts the team in many ways. However, based on your comments and your attitude I am sure that you can not recognize the negative impact that selfish play has. The fact that you do not recognize the importance of transition defense also speaks volumes as to your lack of understanding. I am sure that as your daughter "jogs back" after forcing a selfish shot into the goalies stick (turnover) you blame the defense for giving up the "transition" goal. One of the worst results of selfish play is that "it works" while playing inferior competition. The result vs strong competition is in most cases not positive and many times is a major reason why the team loses. Parents like you never see it, as long as your daughter gets hers all is good.

Maybe the toxidity surrounding this sport stems from parents like you who want to emulate the style of play and culture of the NBA.

BTW, you have been responding to multiple people.

Keep Shooting, go to goal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few things are clear from your post , big words shows your lack of education and is pitiable. So you have now changed your narrative to selfish play can be good if you have a coach who can reign in egos etc. a change from the “ will always result in a negative” . Sorry your original nonsense post was only good for a laugh but after seeing your responses such as MJ was a bad player for the Bulls its just sad .”Lost in transition” still has me laughing ,maybe they need waze .[/quote]

We don’t need your pity - save it for your daughter. You have a one track mind and it’s clear you don’t understand more than 1 person here disagrees with your absurd posts. We’re happy to provide the laughs but it’s way more fun reading your horrendous comeback attempts. English much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sam Apuzzo 31 goals! Go to goallllll And let K Kent pass it

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is some good lacrosse.... Good athlete playing at a low level vs weak competition. I wonder how this type of play works against Maryland or UNC?

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...elping-gettysburg-prepare-for-2019/53907

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your daughter is not Sam Apuzzo. Pass the ball!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is some good lacrosse.... Good athlete playing at a low level vs weak competition. I wonder how this type of play works against Maryland or UNC?

Please stop comparing teams to Maryland and or UNC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please stop comparing teams to Maryland and or UNC.

People want to compare their little ball hog to Michael Jordan or to the best player in the country... Just saying .

Some people can not tell the difference between selfish play and the right play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best player in college lacrosse by far!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes the bottom of the D1 teams are not good but the best D3 and D2 teams are not very good either. Not sure where they are ranked but Hofstra would easily beat Adelphi or Post. D1 teams like Hofstra still get their share of top level talent including high school all Americans while Adelphi and Post do not. Again what excuse are you all going to come up w when Post is a bottom team next year while the best players on the team will be from LIU Brooklyn .

Pretty sure they won't be ranked #100-125. Our summer club team could beat the bottom teams in D1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s what’s so funny that you think you can as “selfish play is ugly “. If you don’t think the top teams have selfish players on the field you are just clueless. You go to change the narrative about successful teams and if they have selfish players or not to parents telling their kid to be selfish . Two completely different arguments . Yes I know Sam Apuzzo is the best player in college and no I don’t compare my child to her , others do as they have both been up for the Tewaaraton . Is Sam a selfish player at times , absolutely and if I were her coach I would tell her to be more so . Obviously you would tell her to pass the ball as “selfish play always hurts the team “.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s what’s so funny that you think you can as “selfish play is ugly “. If you don’t think the top teams have selfish players on the field you are just clueless. You go to change the narrative about successful teams and if they have selfish players or not to parents telling their kid to be selfish . Two completely different arguments . Yes I know Sam Apuzzo is the best player in college and no I don’t compare my child to her , others do as they have both been up for the Tewaaraton . Is Sam a selfish player at times , absolutely and if I were her coach I would tell her to be more so . Obviously you would tell her to pass the ball as “selfish play always hurts the team “.

Oh, I get it now. You have told your daughters to be selfish and you believe that coaches should do the same. You also only want to associate selfish play with driving to the goal. I don't think the term "selfish play" was referring to isolated "plays" in which a player attacks the goal. I believe the term was used to describe the "overall play" of some players as being selfish. Selfish play takes many forms and apparently you do not have the ability to recognize it. I will agree that "selfish play" always hurts the team. It has been said before on this site that not all players who score a lot of goals are selfish but that seems to be beyond your comprehension . If a player is doing what the coach wants and fulfilling her role on the team while scoring many goals I would not say she is selfish. Most of the people on this site can recognize selfish play when they see it. Most people know that it does in fact have a negative impact on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, I get it now. You have told your daughters to be selfish and you believe that coaches should do the same. You also only want to associate selfish play with driving to the goal. I don't think the term "selfish play" was referring to isolated "plays" in which a player attacks the goal. I believe the term was used to describe the "overall play" of some players as being selfish. Selfish play takes many forms and apparently you do not have the ability to recognize it. I will agree that "selfish play" always hurts the team. It has been said before on this site that not all players who score a lot of goals are selfish but that seems to be beyond your comprehension . If a player is doing what the coach wants and fulfilling her role on the team while scoring many goals I would not say she is selfish. Most of the people on this site can recognize selfish play when they see it. Most people know that it does in fact have a negative impact on the team.

You are such a hammerhead. So if a coach tells a player they need to be more selfish with the ball, look to go the goal more, shoot more , don't automatically pass to the open player on the clear and run the ball up,etc., that's not being selfish because the coach told them to do it and that's their role. So again you change the narrative that "selfish play always hurts the team" to the only hurts the team when its not their role , or in other words selfish play does not "always" hurt the team. Your self righteous attitude that only you can recognize selfish play must make you quite the expert on the sideline as you explain to all why your little Bertha is such a team player. Seems your simplistic view of selfish play is its not selfish if its successful but when its not successful then its selfish. You also seem to have an issue with the definition of a fact while making up nonsensical " it has been said before on this site" to back up your weak reply.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 2-3 girls on most teams should be going to goal, the rest need to pass the ball. Enough will some of these girls passing to the goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Inside Lacrosse, from JMU's coach:

“[Hanna is] really playing unselfish and that’s where we’ve been pushing her,” Klaes-Bawcombe said, adding that she worked hard on her fitness in the offseason to be able to manage the double teams she knew would come her way. “We love her dodging ability. We love her vision, but she can’t be the hero for the team.”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are such a hammerhead. So if a coach tells a player they need to be more selfish with the ball, look to go the goal more, shoot more , don't automatically pass to the open player on the clear and run the ball up,etc., that's not being selfish because the coach told them to do it and that's their role. So again you change the narrative that "selfish play always hurts the team" to the only hurts the team when its not their role , or in other words selfish play does not "always" hurt the team. Your self righteous attitude that only you can recognize selfish play must make you quite the expert on the sideline as you explain to all why your little Bertha is such a team player. Seems your simplistic view of selfish play is its not selfish if its successful but when its not successful then its selfish. You also seem to have an issue with the definition of a fact while making up nonsensical " it has been said before on this site" to back up your weak reply.

Dope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s what’s so funny that you think you can as “selfish play is ugly “. If you don’t think the top teams have selfish players on the field you are just clueless. You go to change the narrative about successful teams and if they have selfish players or not to parents telling their kid to be selfish . Two completely different arguments . Yes I know Sam Apuzzo is the best player in college and no I don’t
compare my child to her , others do as they have both been up for the Tewaaraton . Is Sam a selfish player at times , absolutely and if I were her coach I would tell her to be more so . Obviously you would tell her to pass the ball as “selfish play always hurts the team “. [/quote]

Oh, I get it now. You have told your daughters to be selfish and you believe that coaches should do the same. You also only want to associate selfish play with driving to the goal. I don't think the term "selfish play" was referring to isolated "plays" in which a player attacks the goal. I believe the term was used to describe the "overall play" of some players as being selfish. Selfish play takes many forms and apparently you do not have the ability to recognize it. I will agree that "selfish play" always hurts the team. It has been said before on this site that not all players who score a lot of goals are selfish but that seems to be beyond your comprehension . If a player is doing what the coach wants and fulfilling her role on the team while scoring many goals I would not say she is selfish. Most of the people on this site can recognize selfish play when they see it. Most people know that it does in fact have a negative impact on the team. [/quote]

You are such a hammerhead. So if a coach tells a player they need to be more selfish with the ball, look to go the goal more, shoot more , don't automatically pass to the open player on the clear and run the ball up,etc., that's not being selfish because the coach told them to do it and that's their role. So again you change the narrative that "selfish play always hurts the team" to the only hurts the team when its not their role , or in other words selfish play does not "always" hurt the team. Your self righteous attitude that only you can recognize selfish play must make you quite the expert on the sideline as you explain to all why your little Bertha is such a team player. Seems your simplistic view of selfish play is its not selfish if its successful but when its not successful then its selfish. You also seem to have an issue with the definition of a fact while making up nonsensical " it has been said before on this site" to back up your weak reply.[/quote]

Dope.
[/quote]

Carnac says “what you put up your rectum when you visit your dude at prison “

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She had almost 40 ASSISTS last year and will probably be close this year also. That is what is called a playmaker because she gets it done both ways.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where would BC be without Apuzzo.?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joe Joe Joe . What is going on. See what happens when you play decent competition. Don't worry, you will get into your cupcake conference games soon and should win out with a # 27 ranking. And let me tell you something, none of your girls deserve to be on the Tewaarten list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS not having a good year. Can’t finish games. A shame

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS not having a good year. Can’t finish games. A shame

Who'd of thought the SB boys would have a better record than the girls? What up JS???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s what’s so funny that you think you can as “selfish play is ugly “. If you don’t think the top teams have selfish players on the field you are just clueless. You go to change the narrative about successful teams and if they have selfish players or not to parents telling their kid to be selfish . Two completely different arguments . Yes I know Sam Apuzzo is the best player in college and no I don’t
compare my child to her , others do as they have both been up for the Tewaaraton . Is Sam a selfish player at times , absolutely and if I were her coach I would tell her to be more so . Obviously you would tell her to pass the ball as “selfish play always hurts the team “.

Oh, I get it now. You have told your daughters to be selfish and you believe that coaches should do the same. You also only want to associate selfish play with driving to the goal. I don't think the term "selfish play" was referring to isolated "plays" in which a player attacks the goal. I believe the term was used to describe the "overall play" of some players as being selfish. Selfish play takes many forms and apparently you do not have the ability to recognize it. I will agree that "selfish play" always hurts the team. It has been said before on this site that not all players who score a lot of goals are selfish but that seems to be beyond your comprehension . If a player is doing what the coach wants and fulfilling her role on the team while scoring many goals I would not say she is selfish. Most of the people on this site can recognize selfish play when they see it. Most people know that it does in fact have a negative impact on the team. [/quote]

You are such a hammerhead. So if a coach tells a player they need to be more selfish with the ball, look to go the goal more, shoot more , don't automatically pass to the open player on the clear and run the ball up,etc., that's not being selfish because the coach told them to do it and that's their role. So again you change the narrative that "selfish play always hurts the team" to the only hurts the team when its not their role , or in other words selfish play does not "always" hurt the team. Your self righteous attitude that only you can recognize selfish play must make you quite the expert on the sideline as you explain to all why your little Bertha is such a team player. Seems your simplistic view of selfish play is its not selfish if its successful but when its not successful then its selfish. You also seem to have an issue with the definition of a fact while making up nonsensical " it has been said before on this site" to back up your weak reply.[/quote]

Dope.
[/quote]

Carnac says “what you put up your rectum when you visit your dude at prison “[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day of women's lacrosse yesterday. Too bad you needed paid subscriptions to see most of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There should not be any movement in current Top 10 this week. Looks like the only teams outside the Top 10 that could make some noise are?? I say Duke.

1 - Boston College
2 - Maryland
3 - North Carolina
4 - Syracuse
5 - Virginia
6 - Penn
7 - JMU
8 - Princeton
9 - Northwestern
10 - Hopkins

Michigan having a great year should finish in the Top 15 but don't think Top 10.
Duke is underrated.
Loyola is pretty good Virginia up net for the Hounds.

Not sure JMU will be Top 10 by the end of the season.
Very surprised by Florida ... Thought Top 10 maybe even Elite 8 potential.

Outside of BC, MD, UNC and Syracuse who has the best shot at a Final Four spot?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joe Joe Joe . What is going on. See what happens when you play decent competition. Don't worry, you will get into your cupcake conference games soon and should win out with a # 27 ranking. And let me tell you something, none of your girls deserve to be on the Tewaarten list.

Why such a J@#$ MeanyStony Brook is a very good team. They have been improving their out of conference schedule in recent years and I give them credit for that. Better to lose some game now and learn from it. Maybe it will help them come playoff time.

Please do not attack the players, there are some excellent players on the team that should be the watch list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

compare my child to her , others do as they have both been up for the Tewaaraton . Is Sam a selfish player at times , absolutely and if I were her coach I would tell her to be more so . Obviously you would tell her to pass the ball as “selfish play always hurts the team “.

Dope.
[/quote]

Carnac says “what you put up your rectum when you visit your dude at prison “[/quote]
[/quote]

Only one goal for the USC phenom. Not producing and trying to do too much.

Last edited by baldbear; . Reason: Malicious
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There should not be any movement in current Top 10 this week. Looks like the only teams outside the Top 10 that could make some noise are?? I say Duke.

1 - Boston College
2 - Maryland
3 - North Carolina
4 - Syracuse
5 - Virginia
6 - Penn
7 - JMU
8 - Princeton
9 - Northwestern
10 - Hopkins

Michigan having a great year should finish in the Top 15 but don't think Top 10.
Duke is underrated.

Have watched Duke they beat unranked Virginia tech in OT and today A very young Struggling Louisville in OT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only one goal for the USC phenom. Not producing and trying to do too much. [/quote]

Go away troll. She was recruited ahead of your kid and I bet every Top 10 DI coach would take her over your daughter today as well. Get over it, your daughter is not as good as you think she is. You are a very bitter jealous person.

Last edited by baldbear; . Reason: malicious
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - Boston College
2 - Maryland
3 - North Carolina
4 - Syracuse
5 - Virginia
6 - Penn
7 - JMU
8 - Princeton
9 - Northwestern
10 - Hopkins

Duke is underrated.

Have watched Duke they beat unranked Virginia tech in OT and today A very young Struggling Louisville in OT

If not Duke, who else outside the current top 10 has a shot?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only one goal for the USC phenom. Not producing and trying to do too much.

Go away troll. She was recruited ahead of your kid and I bet every Top 10 DI coach would take her over your daughter today as well. Get over it, your daughter is not as good as you think she is. You are a very bitter jealous person.

[/quote]

I was curious to see if the person living through their kid was just bitter or maybe had a point...….So I just looked at the individual stats for the last USC game. I believe you are talking about KM. Please stop coming on here and posting that someone is not producing when it is too easy to prove you wrong.

She had 1 goal on 2 shots, 6 Ground balls out of the teams 19, 5 caused turnovers of the teams 12, 3 draw controls out of the teams 14. she had 1 turnover out of the teams 19. Now if you are solely looking at goals yes you are correct in your bitter jealous and small minded opinion. From my point of view and I can tell you I have never seen her play. I would take a kid with that stat line on my team every day of the week.

Goals: her shooting percentage is in the top 2 of her team of girls that have taken over 24 shots this season.
Draw: she is second on her team with 23
Ground Balls: Tied for first on her team with 25
Caused Turn Overs: Leads her team with 14
Turnovers: Only blemish on her stat sheet. She leads her team with turnovers 16.

If you have a problem with this kid it can not be as a lacrosse player. Maybe therapy will help you get over your obsession with her. I know it stings a little when you hear her name mentioned as time goes by you will get over it.

Last edited by baldbear; . Reason: malicious
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - Boston College
2 - Maryland
3 - North Carolina
4 - Syracuse
5 - Virginia
6 - Penn
7 - JMU
8 - Princeton
9 - Northwestern
10 - Hopkins

Duke is underrated.

Duke was very lucky to win the Louisville game, Louisville lost the game more than Duke won it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - Boston College
2 - Maryland
3 - North Carolina
4 - Syracuse
5 - Virginia
6 - Penn
7 - JMU
8 - Princeton
9 - Northwestern
10 - Hopkins

Duke is underrated.

If not Duke, who else outside the current top 10 has a shot?

Stony Brook!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]There should not be any movement in current Top 10 this week. Looks like the only teams outside the Top 10 that could make some noise are?? I say Duke.

1 - Boston College
2 - Maryland
3 - North Carolina
4 - Syracuse
5 - Virginia
6 - Penn
7 - JMU
8 - Princeton
9 - Northwestern
10 - Hopkins

Duke is underrated.

Duke was very lucky to win the Louisville game, Louisville lost the game more than Duke won it[/quote

Agreed]

Page 38 of 52 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard