Springfield High School (PA) 2019 Faceoff Zachary Broomall Commits to DeSales University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Springfield High School (PA) 2019 Faceoff Zachary Broomall of HEADstrong Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at DeSales University.

High School: Springfield High School (Springfield, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Faceoff
College Committed to: DeSales University
Club Team: HEADstrong Lacrosse Club
Why did you choose DeSales University, Men's D3? "I decided to go to DeSales University because of its great academics and Lacrosse program. I feel it was just the right fit for me after thinking it over for a very long time. Also it is not to far from home so my parents are still able to come see me play."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First, I would like to thank my parents for all the support they have given me throughout my life. I would also like to thank my coach, Tom Lemieux for all he has done for me in the recruiting process and my high school career. Lastly, to my teammates for pushing me to be better everyday."
What other college(s) did you consider? "Ursinus College"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Zachary Broomall on his commitment to DeSales University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: