Council Rock North HS (PA) 2019 Attack Lucy Breithaupt Commits to Widener University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Council Rock North HS (PA) 2019 Attack Lucy Breithaupt has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Widener University.

High School: Council Rock North HS (Newtown, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Widener University
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 Captain Council Rock North HS Team. 4 Year Varsity Player at Council Rock North HS.
Academic Honors: High Honor Roll & Honor Roll. 2018 Academic All-State Field Hockey. 2019 National Arts Honor Society.
Why did you choose Widener University, Women's D3? "The team at Widener seemed like an awesome fit & I love the coach. The school itself is perfect & has everything I need to get my BSN in nursing & get where I want to go in the field of nursing"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents and my grandparents for supporting me and being at all of my games. They have all been my #1 fans."
What other colleges did you consider? "Gwynedd Mercy, Western Connecticut State, SUNY-Brockport, Utica College & University of Rochester."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Lucy Breithaupt on her commitment to Widener University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: