North County HS (MD) 2020 Mid, Draw Rachel Mahoney Commits to Slippery Rock University of Penn.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: North County High School (MD) 2020 Mid, Draw Rachel Mahoney of Bay Area Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania.

High School: North County High School (Linthicum, MD)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College Committed to: Slippery Rock University of Penn.
Club Team: Bay Area Lacrosse Club
Academic Honors: 4.13 Weighted GPA, Minds in Motion Award
Why did you choose Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania., Women's D2? "I chose Slippery Rock because of the amazing lacrosse program, and the campus. Right when I visited, I was so welcomed by the team and coaches. They’re bond was incredible & I knew I wanted to be apart of that. The size of the school was a perfect fit for me. There’s no other place i would want to continue my lacrosse career at."
What other colleges did you consider? "Wofford, Robert Morris & Millersville"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Rachel Mahoney on her commitment to Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: