BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 28 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's remember the age group here. 4 or 5 years ago, these 2026 kids were 5-6 years old. Sure, there may have been an Outlaws team years ago that was good (check other forums)... doesn't mean it translates to every age group being good. As these kids get older, there will be teams besides the top 3 (whatever you want to call it) that will compete and possibly be on top. The 2026 Outlaw group from last year was solid for a second-tier team... I recall some athletic, but rather small, middies and attack. Couple of big defenseman. Solid #1 goalie. They won a few tourneys too.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Its fine, people are talking lax, what could be better then that. What does anyone make of the Outlaw Knights merger? will this secure Outlaws as number 4?

I'm not a parent of a kid on any of those teams but man/woman you need to relax. These are 5th grade children being discussed in this forum, please remember that. Maybe you should play adult league so you can get some of that rage out?

Outlaws have always been a "B" club, but now they are on their way up since they got rid of PB.

The Knights now Outlaws have some solid kids and good coaching, it will be interesting to see if they stick with Outlaws or look elsewhere after this summer.

FYI, 2026 Outlaws have two teams now. Original 2026 is being called Outlaws Select, and Knights coming over are being called Outlaws Knights (playing in Blatant Spring Jam as the B Team).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Blatant Spring Jam which is in May already has their brackets posted on tourney machine. the 2026 A division includes.

CSH Roar
Express North Lemma
LILC
Long Island Outlaws Select
S2S Raiders
Team 91 Orange Storm

Looks like Legacy will find other tournaments to compete in.

OK S2S daddy. Please loose your infatuation with Legacy. It makes you look very small. Its a BS 91 tourney. I don't see Igloo or Express either. Beat someone first then puff out your chest. S2S 0 wins against Legacy, and that will continue.

Hilarious, misinformed Legacy dad (is that not redundant?). Blatant is certainly not a Team 91 tournament. Blatant guys are running the Rebels (ex Outlaws). And every team in the A Division listed above would beat Legacy 2026... Oh, wait.. we won’t know because Top Four Legacy isn’t playing.. LILC is a far superior team.. just saying..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Blatant Spring Jam which is in May already has their brackets posted on tourney machine. the 2026 A division includes.

CSH Roar
Express North Lemma
LILC
Long Island Outlaws Select
S2S Raiders
Team 91 Orange Storm

Looks like Legacy will find other tournaments to compete in.

OK S2S daddy. Please loose your infatuation with Legacy. It makes you look very small. Its a BS 91 tourney. I don't see Igloo or Express either. Beat someone first then puff out your chest. S2S 0 wins against Legacy, and that will continue.

Hilarious, misinformed Legacy dad (is that not redundant?). Blatant is certainly not a Team 91 tournament. Blatant guys are running the Rebels (ex Outlaws). And every team in the A Division listed above would beat Legacy 2026... Oh, wait.. we won’t know because Top Four Legacy isn’t playing.. LILC is a far superior team.. just saying..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's remember the age group here. 4 or 5 years ago, these 2026 kids were 5-6 years old. Sure, there may have been an Outlaws team years ago that was good (check other forums)... doesn't mean it translates to every age group being good. As these kids get older, there will be teams besides the top 3 (whatever you want to call it) that will compete and possibly be on top. The 2026 Outlaw group from last year was solid for a second-tier team... I recall some athletic, but rather small, middies and attack. Couple of big defenseman. Solid #1 goalie. They won a few tourneys too.

Same can be said about a handful of the Knights players. They haven't won any tourneys, but if you break the team down, there are a couple of quality kids in middie, attack and the goalie is solid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same can be said about a handful of the Knights players. They haven't won any tourneys, but if you break the team down, there are a couple of quality kids in middie, attack and the goalie is solid.

I don't think this years Outlaw team resembles what they had last year. They lost to a 4th grade 91 squad and a Farmingdale PAL team in the Fall. Maybe they're taking some of these Knights and making their "Select" team a little better for the Spring/Summer season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. [/quote] I don't think this years Outlaw team resembles what they had last year. They lost to a 4th grade 91 squad and a Farmingdale PAL team in the Fall. Maybe they're taking some of these Knights and making their "Select" team a little better for the Spring/Summer season.[/quote]

The Outlaws beat Emipre to win the Mustang Classic in November.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think this years Outlaw team resembles what they had last year. They lost to a 4th grade 91 squad and a Farmingdale PAL team in the Fall. Maybe they're taking some of these Knights and making their "Select" team a little better for the Spring/Summer season.[/quote]

The Outlaws beat Emipre to win the Mustang Classic in November.[/quote]

That was before they lost to 4th graders... so I guess they got worse. The Mustang is B team tournament. Beating Empire... is that supposed to be a major accomplishment?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that the kights and outlaws merging, can only make that team outlaw select stronger,, if they take a few of the stronger kids and make it like an A B situation. If they keep the teams separate, then i guess it wont be much different than the last few years.

What tournaments is Legacy entering anyway?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that the kights and outlaws merging, can only make that team outlaw select stronger,, if they take a few of the stronger kids and make it like an A B situation. If they keep the teams separate, then i guess it wont be much different than the last few years.

You know all about LI lax teams, but you can't figure out how to look up a web site??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im not that interested in chasing down the info, Legacy Dad. Dont be so disgruntled.

You know all about LI lax teams, but you can't figure out how to look up a web site??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But you are interested enough to ask here. Don't worry, they are in the A brackets, so you wont see them either way.

Im not that interested in chasing down the info, Legacy Dad. Dont be so disgruntled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JUST an observation... The Legacy guy keeps asking why people are obsessed with Legacy’s team. But then he tells everyone how good they are, how they play in A tournaments, how they are number four on Long Island in this age group, and they have the best coaches.. nobody would be discussing Legacy if not for the chest-thumping and bragging coming from Legacy dad.. don’t cry for more attention, and then complain about the attention.. and win a few A tournaments on Long Island, if you really want to shut people up.. just saying.. perhaps enter Blatant Spring Jam?

But you are interested enough to ask here. Don't worry, they are in the A brackets, so you wont see them either way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REALLY TRYING NOT TO BE RUDE , I AM A NASSAU COUNTY GUY , ARE THE KNIGHTS A CLUB TEAM FROM SUFFOLK ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REALLY TRYING NOT TO BE RUDE , I AM A NASSAU COUNTY GUY , ARE THE KNIGHTS A CLUB TEAM FROM SUFFOLK ?

Knights were from Smithtown last year. It looks like they merged the team with Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Knight is a Kings Park/Smithtown based club team. This season they were "acquired" by The Outlaws. They are operating as 2 separate teams for the rest of the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TY , good luck Knights

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if Shamrock Shootout is going to happen in a few weeks and who might be participating in 2026?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shamrock Shootout 2018

2026 (5th Grade)
Team W L T P GA
Towermen 0 0 0 0 0
LILC 2026 0 0 0 0 0
Pride 2026 0 0 0 0 0
2027 Machine 0 0 0 0 0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be surprised if Machine 2027 dominate this draw. They will probably play Towermen in the Final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Towermen and Machine based out of?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My vote is for LILC in that Shamrock shootout.

The PAL 4 team playoff is a fun addition to the end of the town season btw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Towermen and Machine based out of?

Towermen are NJ-based... they come to a couple LI tournaments each year. Machine is the 2027 Team 9d1 team that people on this forum think are going to win this year's WSYL...LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine will win the tournament these kids are beasts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine will win the tournament these kids are beasts.

I guess you were right. What happened to LILC? I thought they were the next big thing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Told you, Dont believe the hype.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the apple cart just got turned over. The 2027 91 team is now in the conversation as a top 2026 team. If Legacy was #4 they are now a very distant #5. The 91 27’s can beat them without breaking a sweat and can probably beat the top teams. Very impressive this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the apple cart just got turned over. The 2027 91 team is now in the conversation as a top 2026 team. If Legacy was #4 they are now a very distant #5. The 91 27’s can beat them without breaking a sweat and can probably beat the top teams. Very impressive this weekend.

Ok 91 machine dad. Go back to the 2027 forum. You beat a bunch of lower level B teams In a B level tournament. No one cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would not say B level tournament. Towermen were best team in the tournament, they had to play 4 games rather then 3 games and one being the early morning game. When you own the tournaments you get the spoils of setting up the schedule the way you want. that is not to take anything from the machine dad before he goes crazy. but if tower men, plays the schedule that machine had and machine had to play the towermen schedule, i think towermen win that last game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would not say B level tournament. Towermen were best team in the tournament, they had to play 4 games rather then 3 games and one being the early morning game. When you own the tournaments you get the spoils of setting up the schedule the way you want. that is not to take anything from the machine dad before he goes crazy. but if tower men, plays the schedule that machine had and machine had to play the towermen schedule, i think towermen win that last game.

We got rid of 91 machine dad and now have towerman dad. It was a b leave tournament. None of the top 2026 teams were there. You could even argue that even some of the top level b clubs from Long Island weren’t there either. You got beat by very good 4th graders. Back to Jersey you go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy doesnt even go into tournaments. You cant consider them. Towermen are a strong team they have some very good players. There are only 3 A teams in 2026 Express Igloo and 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the 2027 91 A better than the 2026 91 A ? 91 2027 needs faceoff to take them to the next level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No 91 2026 is a much better team with older kids, although today who knows, you have holdbacks all over the place.
They are both good. Face-offs would not help them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear 2026 Express is playing at Hopkins this weekend. Cool experience for those kids. Who do they play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear 2026 Express is playing at Hopkins this weekend. Cool experience for those kids. Who do they play?

I was told that they are playing all Maryland teams - I don't know which ones. And a few other events lined up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express tied Tigers from Pa and played Hawks. I believe they lost again to Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express tied Tigers from Pa and played Hawks. I believe they lost again to Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express Dad here... Before rumors swirl... 2026 Express played Looneys at US Lax hall of fame last night. Won 4-2. This morning tied 6-6 vs Tigers after 1 period of sudden death, lost 7-2 against Annapolis. Great experience for kids as attending JHU game tonight and touring JHu lax facilities tomorrow. Hawks and tigers are good teams. No doubt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news! MD teams can't hang with LI Teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the score of the Hawks game was 10-2. Our game against Express was tight and a great game! The Hawks got us 5-4 in overtime. It was a great day at a great place. Good luck to all teams in their spring.

Page 14 of 28 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard