Central Bucks South (PA) 2019 Def, LSM Lorenzo Marin Commits to Arcadia University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Central Bucks South (PA) 2019 Def, LSM Lorenzo Marin of Bandits Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High School: Central Bucks South (Warrington, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Arcadia University
Club Team: Bandits Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Varsity Captain 2019
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "Going to campus for the first time I was kind of skeptical of a smaller campus, but after the tour I was in love. Coach Purpura and staff really made me feel great about where the program is going in the future. Finally, after talking to some guys on the team I felt great about making my decision because they really feel that there are great things in store for future."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First off, I want to thank my parents for all their support. I really have no idea what I would do without them. Their support over the years has been critical in my success on and off the field. Next, I'd like to thank Coach Peter Burns in allowing my skills to develop during the summer while playing for Bandits LC. Finally, I'd like thank Coaches Mike Strayline, Chris Jacobsen, and Andy Fisher for help shape me into the player that I am today."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Lorenzo Marin on his commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: