BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 138 of 264 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not the dad, but think I know who it may be. And if it isn't him then there are a few in his shoes. And btw pursuing football is the dads dream, taking the season off was the sons idea. Although he may have helped the team it would have also been decisive to the football team. (And skipping football was probably a great move)

As much as I like the new waiting game, I don't. Thought this was America, think the whole NCAA needs to be revamped or done away with. Think letters of intents need to be reworked. Title 9 needs to be revamped, wonder why SEC schools don't have lax.

I don't like one and done rule in college, why can't Zion go straight to pros nor do I like Ncaa football players having to wait, Trevor should be a Giant..

So much for a free country. Collusion at its best I say!!!

Having a sophmore going through this, it is pretty frustrating. He has no idea where he stands from any of the prospect camps we have been to, a few of the schools where he wants to check out have camps the week of finals, so that is out, and football is an option for him to pursue in college (according to his football coach), so he doesn't know what to do this fall. The team will need him, so he won't be able to miss and they are looking to repeat as champs this season. Let us know where we stand so we can move on, or at least work on the aspects of the game to have a shot. I don't have a problem with signing being Sept 1, but the no communication is BS

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not the dad, but think I know who it may be. And if it isn't him then there are a few in his shoes. And btw pursuing football is the dads dream, taking the season off was the sons idea. Although he may have helped the team it would have also been decisive to the football team. (And skipping football was probably a great move)

As much as I like the new waiting game, I don't. Thought this was America, think the whole NCAA needs to be revamped or done away with. Think letters of intents need to be reworked. Title 9 needs to be revamped, wonder why SEC schools don't have lax.

I don't like one and done rule in college, why can't Zion go straight to pros nor do I like Ncaa football players having to wait, Trevor should be a Giant..

Having a sophmore going through this, it is pretty frustrating. He has no idea where he stands from any of the prospect camps we have been to, a few of the schools where he wants to check out have camps the week of finals, so that is out, and football is an option for him to pursue in college (according to his football coach), so he doesn't know what to do this fall. The team will need him, so he won't be able to miss and they are looking to repeat as champs this season. Let us know where we stand so we can move on, or at least work on the aspects of the game to have a shot. I don't have a problem with signing being Sept 1, but the no communication is BS

I'm out of this date rang but I thought a coach at a camp can give you feedback. Why else would you go, sure to be seen and see if you like the Coach, but instruction and critiques to work on your game. I Am okay if coach doesn't say we will be keeping an eye on you. But at the same time he should be able to do just that. But, The idea that is lost on many is a camp should be used to play, learn, get better and get feedback.

If h likes you there are many ways for you to know

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the WI guys looked good this past weekend many good things to come from this group , solid on both sides of the field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm out of this date rang but I thought a coach at a camp can give you feedback. Why else would you go, sure to be seen and see if you like the Coach, but instruction and critiques to work on your game. I Am okay if coach doesn't say we will be keeping an eye on you. But at the same time he should be able to do just that. But, The idea that is lost on many is a camp should be used to play, learn, get better and get feedback.

If h likes you there are many ways for you to know

By the letter of the rules they are not allowed to communicate more than general interest to the kids Club or HS coach. The coaches are not supposed to offer their evaluation of the player to the club or HS coach and can only ask for the club or HS coache's opinion on player. It's terrible. I agree that if they don't want to allow offers until 9/1 that's fine. But he lack of communication is terrible and forces families to blindly spend money all summer attending camps that your son may be interested in but you have no idea if it's reciprocated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TriStateLaxer
[quote=Anonymous]I'm not sure if everyone is aware, but there is currently a NCAA proposal to change the recruiting calendar to allow contact starting 6/15 after 10th grade and visits and offers to begin 8/1. This would change the current date of 9/1 of junior year for all contact. This proposal has been recommended by the NCAA Student-Athlete Experience Committee for all sports but Football, Basketball, Baseball and Hockey. This proposal was approved for a final vote in April by the NCAA Council. This week the ACC has submitted a request to amend this proposal to keep the 9/1 date for lacrosse. This will now also be voted on in April. I'm not sure if most of you agree, but the current 9/1 date has several issues. First off, we are all forced to blindly spend money for our kids to attend camps, clinics, etc. While we can hear if a school has "general interest" some schools don't even offer that much. Allowing contact on 6/15 would make it possible to have real discussions with the coaches to gauge their actual level of interest, where the player is on their list and other useful information. It also provides an opportunity to being to create a relationship with the coaches that will be coaching your child for 4 years. As you all are aware, the 9/1 date does not remove the recruiting pressure on the kids. Coaches still watch the games years prior to that date. If anything the pressure is worse because the kids have no idea where they stand. Moving the visit date to 8/1 also allows the kids to more easily play fall sports. Most soccer, field hockey, football coaches aren't going to be too thrilled with kids missing Friday and weekend practices or even games because they need to go visit colleges for lacrosse. Coaches say they want multiple sport athletes yet pass rules that make it very difficult to play a fall sport junior year.

It has been expressed to me that it would be very beneficial for as many parents as possible to send letters/emails to the chair of the NCAA council prior to the April vote expressing concerns with the 9/1 date and support for the new proposal which is Proposal 2018-93. I am including the email below for the current and incoming Chairs. I hope we as a community can come together and try to make sure this positive change can pass.

Current Chair:
Blake James bjames@miami.edu
Incoming Chair:
Dr. M. Grace Calhoun athdir@pobox.upenn.edu

This would be great for the players if this indeed gets passed. It would allow parents/players to scale where they stand but I can see how this could hurt club programs. But at the end of the day, it's what is best for the parents. Great post and good to see others using this platform in a positive way.

Having a current junior who had to miss Football and more importantly school because the coaches want the recruits to come when school is in session. I think changing the date to 8/1 would be great. Would be able to visit schools that are interested and would not have to miss school.[/quote

Shame on you for making your son miss the football season for recruiting. How much scholarship money are you intending him getting? Sorry, but YOU are at fault here. No way you should have forced your son to skip football. I blame this on parent no one else. You could have very easily emailed the coaches and explained the issue as so many have before. Is your son on any radars? If he is the coaches are all very understanding about it. WOW, just WOW.

Are you serious? Many lacrosse players play football in the fall, but lacrosse is their main sport and that's what may be key in getting into the college they want to attend. When 9/1 hit and a school called and asked you to visit, then answer couldn't be "Hey, I'm playing football until December, but please hold me a spot until I can come visit". Seriously?!? It's not about how much scholarship money he's getting. It's about losing his spot at he school he covets. WOW. just WOW. Shame on you

Originally Posted by TriStateLaxer
[quote=Anonymous]I'm not sure if everyone is aware, but there is currently a NCAA proposal to change the recruiting calendar to allow contact starting 6/15 after 10th grade and visits and offers to begin 8/1. This would change the current date of 9/1 of junior year for all contact. This proposal has been recommended by the NCAA Student-Athlete Experience Committee for all sports but Football, Basketball, Baseball and Hockey. This proposal was approved for a final vote in April by the NCAA Council. This week the ACC has submitted a request to amend this proposal to keep the 9/1 date for lacrosse. This will now also be voted on in April. I'm not sure if most of you agree, but the current 9/1 date has several issues. First off, we are all forced to blindly spend money for our kids to attend camps, clinics, etc. While we can hear if a school has "general interest" some schools don't even offer that much. Allowing contact on 6/15 would make it possible to have real discussions with the coaches to gauge their actual level of interest, where the player is on their list and other useful information. It also provides an opportunity to being to create a relationship with the coaches that will be coaching your child for 4 years. As you all are aware, the 9/1 date does not remove the recruiting pressure on the kids. Coaches still watch the games years prior to that date. If anything the pressure is worse because the kids have no idea where they stand. Moving the visit date to 8/1 also allows the kids to more easily play fall sports. Most soccer, field hockey, football coaches aren't going to be too thrilled with kids missing Friday and weekend practices or even games because they need to go visit colleges for lacrosse. Coaches say they want multiple sport athletes yet pass rules that make it very difficult to play a fall sport junior year.

It has been expressed to me that it would be very beneficial for as many parents as possible to send letters/emails to the chair of the NCAA council prior to the April vote expressing concerns with the 9/1 date and support for the new proposal which is Proposal 2018-93. I am including the email below for the current and incoming Chairs. I hope we as a community can come together and try to make sure this positive change can pass.

Current Chair:
Blake James bjames@miami.edu
Incoming Chair:
Dr. M. Grace Calhoun athdir@pobox.upenn.edu

This would be great for the players if this indeed gets passed. It would allow parents/players to scale where they stand but I can see how this could hurt club programs. But at the end of the day, it's what is best for the parents. Great post and good to see others using this platform in a positive way.

Having a current junior who had to miss Football and more importantly school because the coaches want the recruits to come when school is in session. I think changing the date to 8/1 would be great. Would be able to visit schools that are interested and would not have to miss school.[/quote

Shame on you for making your son miss the football season for recruiting. How much scholarship money are you intending him getting? Sorry, but YOU are at fault here. No way you should have forced your son to skip football. I blame this on parent no one else. You could have very easily emailed the coaches and explained the issue as so many have before. Is your son on any radars? If he is the coaches are all very understanding about it. WOW, just WOW.

Are you serious? Many lacrosse players play football in the fall, but lacrosse is their main sport and that's what may be key in getting into the college they want to attend. When 9/1 hit and a school called and asked you to visit, then answer couldn't be "Hey, I'm playing football until December, but please hold me a spot until I can come visit". Seriously?!? It's not about how much scholarship money he's getting. It's about losing his spot at he school he covets. WOW. just WOW. Shame on you

Shame on you! It's your dream, not his. Stop trying to make yourself believe something different. You forced him to miss football to pursue your dream.

What I meant was my son missed a few practices and days of school because of recruiting visits. He played football, he loves the sport. Would help if the date of 8/01 instead of 9/01 for contact.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the WI guys looked good this past weekend many good things to come from this group , solid on both sides of the field

Polar Bear League at Carey finished yesterday. Some good, spirited, winter lax to keep the boys busy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got pounded by BS...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got pounded by BS...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got pounded by BS...

Doubt that was from either team. Much respect for each other on those two sidelines. Just like what was said about Carey's Polar Bear League, a good opportunity to get the sticks in the boys hands and play. Thanks to all the teams that came out to play. Lets hope the weather gods stay with us during the spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few things get me fired up. The way the states predetermine the sectional pairings for States. and the way Suffolk sets its regular season schedule.

States - The website below is not as updated as I would like, but some stats to highlight the travesty that Sect 8 and Sect 11 (long Island) can't play for a state title. if there is a more recent matrix please provide. Why would you never have the 2 best sections play each other for a championship is beyond me.

http://newyorksportswriters.org/reference/boys_lax_playoffs_sec_totals.shtml

SHAME ON YOU NYSPHSAA, THE PROOF IS IN THE STATS, YOU STILL SAY DISTANCE COST AND CONVENIENCE IS THE DRIVING FACTOR FOR SECTIONAL PAIRINGS, I SAY ITS YOUR SHEER LAZINESS TO CHANGE AS THE MAIN FACTOR. WHY NOT DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE IN YOUR AUGUST POSH/VACATION MEETINGS INSTEAD OF GAMBLING ON SOMETHING DIFFERENT. It seems like the only cost considerations and conveniences were found on the upstate sections. Saddle up boys you need to go Upstate to go win. Now don't get me wrong, I love they have to travel it is an invaluable experience onto itself, but imagine a Sect 8 vs Sect 11 state final on LI. There is arguably no better divisional sports rivalry in the country. Everybody but Chaminade and St. Anthony's would love that!

I know each year teams are different and you boys up in Victor and Westchester have done incredible things while in A/B/C but at the same time hotbeds are hot beds and it isnt fair that arguably the two best sections in the state will never play each other for the championship.

That rolls into my next rant, why cant Sect 11 take a look at the home and away advantages teams get over others. There is no way in heck a team should be given home field advantage in multiple years over any specific team, NO MATTER what your rank is. Yes, Sect XI has a matrix which allows them to enter the teams by ranking and the predetermined schedule pops out. But why cant the human element come into play and adjust for things like home and away. The teams have to play that day, and most of the times if varsity is playing at one school JV is at the other , so field usage isnt the issue. Whats the deal, It cant just be sheer laziness on Sect XI, can it.

You could have a senior class that has never had a home game in their entire time in high School. Wonder what the record is for the home team, pretty good huh, sure is they have "Home Field" advantage. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE OR ACCEPTABLE to never have a home game against a rival. More pathetic when it involves top 10 teams!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few things get me fired up. The way the states predetermine the sectional pairings for States. and the way Suffolk sets its regular season schedule.

States - The website below is not as updated as I would like, but some stats to highlight the travesty that Sect 8 and Sect 11 (long Island) can't play for a state title. if there is a more recent matrix please provide. Why would you never have the 2 best sections play each other for a championship is beyond me.

http://newyorksportswriters.org/reference/boys_lax_playoffs_sec_totals.shtml

SHAME ON YOU NYSPHSAA, THE PROOF IS IN THE STATS, YOU STILL SAY DISTANCE COST AND CONVENIENCE IS THE DRIVING FACTOR FOR SECTIONAL PAIRINGS, I SAY ITS YOUR SHEER LAZINESS TO CHANGE AS THE MAIN FACTOR. WHY NOT DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE IN YOUR AUGUST POSH/VACATION MEETINGS INSTEAD OF GAMBLING ON SOMETHING DIFFERENT. It seems like the only cost considerations and conveniences were found on the upstate sections. Saddle up boys you need to go Upstate to go win. Now don't get me wrong, I love they have to travel it is an invaluable experience onto itself, but imagine a Sect 8 vs Sect 11 state final on LI. There is arguably no better divisional sports rivalry in the country. Everybody but Chaminade and St. Anthony's would love that!

I know each year teams are different and you boys up in Victor and Westchester have done incredible things while in A/B/C but at the same time hotbeds are hot beds and it isnt fair that arguably the two best sections in the state will never play each other for the championship.

That rolls into my next rant, why cant Sect 11 take a look at the home and away advantages teams get over others. There is no way in heck a team should be given home field advantage in multiple years over any specific team, NO MATTER what your rank is. Yes, Sect XI has a matrix which allows them to enter the teams by ranking and the predetermined schedule pops out. But why cant the human element come into play and adjust for things like home and away. The teams have to play that day, and most of the times if varsity is playing at one school JV is at the other , so field usage isnt the issue. Whats the deal, It cant just be sheer laziness on Sect XI, can it.

You could have a senior class that has never had a home game in their entire time in high School. Wonder what the record is for the home team, pretty good huh, sure is they have "Home Field" advantage. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE OR ACCEPTABLE to never have a home game against a rival. More pathetic when it involves top 10 teams!

I believe they should rank all teams in the State and have a true NYS Champion. It should also include the private schools like other states do.
The new NY State Catholic Championship game will never be Chaminade vs St Anthonys because they play in the sectional and then play an upstate sectional winner - what a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played football this past fall and was recruited by many schools. They all understood and respected it was football season and Fridays and Saturdays were essentially off limits for him to travel-so we visited on Sundays. So they do in fact wait. The process has slowed down. They want to see a more finished product and not necessarily roll the dice on a hold back or some soph ahead of the curve physically.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Off topic but is anyone experiencing visiting Botc using internet Explorer or is that just my home computer? Thanks in advance

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UnderArmour just came out with pre season rankings. Congrats to Strong Island placing 4 Teams in the top ten in the country. Hope they all have great seasons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UnderArmour just came out with pre season rankings. Congrats to Strong Island placing 4 Teams in the top ten in the country. Hope they all have great seasons.

Just like the college ranking, all you see pre season are the name brand teams.
Also ridiculous Hill, IMG, Deerfield on this list HS and PRep School are completely different.
St Anthony's and Chaminade should be over Ward Melville, and what, no Smithtown thats some bull $hit. They will run with the best ask anyone who has played them.

That just shows how many other teams should be on here that arent. Good luck to all the teams on the list and for those not on it, its not how you start but how you finish! Everyone likes a happy ending! ;-P

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Mt Sinai and West Islip

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Syosset in the rankings?

They are definitely a contender.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking of which, what's up w Jack Schirtzer transferring from SWR to Mt. Sinai?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
or csh or Manhasset... GC, really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just like the college ranking, all you see pre season are the name brand teams.
Also ridiculous Hill, IMG, Deerfield on this list HS and PRep School are completely different.
St Anthony's and Chaminade should be over Ward Melville, and what, no Smithtown thats some bull $hit. They will run with the best ask anyone who has played them.

That just shows how many other teams should be on here that arent. Good luck to all the teams on the list and for those not on it, its not how you start but how you finish! Everyone likes a happy ending! ;-P

Smithtown... "They will run with the best ask anyone who has played them." Really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe Mt Sinai or GC.
West Islip Syossett CSH aren't even top 10 on LI anymore. Maybe next year, you will move up, but not this year.
What I see as funny is, everyone puting down the 2019 class, lbut then when a team loaded with '19 beats a predominate
20 team they say they should have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking of which, what's up w Jack Schirtzer transferring from SWR to Mt. Sinai?

I guess his parents moved him into that district. I am sure that all the NYSPHAA transfer rules were followed properly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is WM crying on Twitter that they got ranked #5?? Boo hoo hoo. In my opinion, this ranking is way to high, They may be competitive in Suffolk County but no way are they better than the privates this year, and will probably be beat by Smithtown West. Pipe it down, your embarrassing your self with the bragging! #overrated

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe Mt Sinai or GC.
West Islip Syossett CSH aren't even top 10 on LI anymore. Maybe next year, you will move up, but not this year.
What I see as funny is, everyone puting down the 2019 class, lbut then when a team loaded with '19 beats a predominate

Massapequa should be on that list. Best team coming out of Nassau County!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess his parents moved him into that district. I'm sure that all the NYSPHAA transfer rules were followed properly

told you earlier SWR was not going to be as high as you had them. Let's see what the troll does now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mount Sinai is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) located within the Town of Brookhaven in Suffolk County, New York,

West Islip is a hamlet and CDP located in the Town of Islip in Suffolk County, New York

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI what is it 2012?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IT is 2019 and we are ready to show all the doubters who we are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IT is 2019 and we are ready to show all the doubters who we are

Who is we, do you play Chaminade, if no, did you ever play them, and if so why don't you play them any longer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree on Massapequa and also agree with the guy who said CSH may be a bit off this year but back in the conversation next year...

That being said, both have the chance to prove the doubters wrong-the chance, that's all I said. GC has the schedule to prove if its worthy of the pre-season ranking. looking forward to the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum should be renamed as the Long Island Forum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe Mt Sinai or GC.

Maybe but, doesn't bode well for Nassau that they aren't. Notwithstanding, why not flip the East game with the GC game. but thew real question is why even have the East game on your schedule. That game should be against West. Still, I'm not sure these pundits know the ins and outs of these teams, (may know players) but to miss both Pequa and The Bulls, you gotta question the whole thing.

Another thing, when schools on this list play each other, like any other major ranking, the losing team really doesn't drop that many slots in the polls. Then again, maybe Pequa playing GC early is a good thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Troll?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe Mt Sinai or GC.

Very glad that Massapequa is coming out! It's long overdue. Pride!

Way overrated...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure I get the overrated bit, West and Pequa having arguably 2 of the best FoGo's in the NATION some good poles middies and attack (2 at each spot). I started questioning this and nationally, maybe they are, but no more or less than Ward Melville. I also think St Anthony's is the best team on the island, whether they put it together is a different thing. Best middie is at Chaminade. Best Goalie is at Ward Melville. Best Attack St Anthony's. To many good poles. Best Fogo Chaminade/Smithtown West/Massapequa. Say what you want about Ward Melville, Garden City, Massapequa and Smithtown West, I think the are all have their strengths just different. On any given day each other could beat the other. Goalie play may be the difference. To bad they all don't get the chance to play each other.

I look at these schools
Friars 2 elite attack (best Li attack), 2 elite mids, 2 elite poles (ir?), good fogo, goalie? Depth if they use it
Flyers 2 elite fogos (ir?), 2 elite mids (probably LI best mid), 2 good attack, Good Goalie, poles?? Depth if they use it
Patriots elite Goalie, 2/3 elite poles (ir?), 1 elite attack, 2 good mids, good fogo
Bulls elite fogo (ir?), 2 good attack, 2 good mids, 2 good poles, goalie (rookie of the year?)
Chiefs elite fogo, 2 good attack, 2 good mids, elite pole (ir? Li best), goalie ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The
Not sure I get the overrated bit, West and Pequa having arguably 2 of the best FoGo's in the NATION some good poles middies and attack (2 at each spot). I started questioning this and nationally, maybe they are, but no more or less than Ward Melville. I also think St Anthony's is the best team on the island, whether they put it together is a different thing. Best middie is at Chaminade. Best Goalie is at Ward Melville. Best Attack St Anthony's. To many good poles. Best Fogo Chaminade/Smithtown West/Massapequa. Say what you want about Ward Melville, Garden City, Massapequa and Smithtown West, I think the are all have their strengths just different. On any given day each other could beat the other. Goalie play may be the difference. To bad they all don't get the chance to play each other.

I look at these schools
Friars 2 elite attack (best Li attack), 2 elite mids, 2 elite poles (ir?), good fogo, goalie? Depth if they use it
Flyers 2 elite fogos (ir?), 2 elite mids (probably LI best mid), 2 good attack, Good Goalie, poles?? Depth if they use it
Patriots elite Goalie, 2/3 elite poles (ir?), 1 elite attack, 2 good mids, good fogo
Bulls elite fogo (ir?), 2 good attack, 2 good mids, 2 good poles, goalie (rookie of the year?)
Chiefs elite fogo, 2 good attack, 2 good mids, elite pole (ir? Li best), goalie ??

Best Middie on Long Island @ Chaminade? Not buying that one. Good but not the best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The

I look at these schools

Best Middie on Long Island @ Chaminade? Not buying that one. Good but not the best

What school do you think has the best Middie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was ian Laviano another one of those 8th grade phenoms

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The

I look at these schools

What school do you think has the best Middie

Chaminade close D has two of the most underrated poles on Long Island this year. Along with a great Goalie and a strong LSM contingent their defense will be strong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still think the big guy is the best Middie, you wont see it because of how the team plays. I also don't think the poles are the most underrated. I think there are 2 poles out east that get that title. Your guys are not underrated they're just not rated. I think you better stay away from that pool the chlorine is getting to your head. Not the first time someone has tried to prop them up. Pole is your weakest link.

Please lets not get into the goalie. I said he was good, lets not put any more pressure on him. I will ask, who thinks KC is a good fit for him.

Like Reply Quote
Page 138 of 264 1 2 136 137 138 139 140 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard