BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very close games, and you are dreaming if you think you are grouped with the top 3. Legacy is no closer then a lot of other teams, We scrimmaged other teams in the fall that were closer then legacy.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WOW, such sensitive people. Teams will be playing soon enough and we will all see what different teams have and how they compete. No need to get so up in arms about postings. With that said, I hope Legacy doesnt duck everyone like they did in the fall, and rebuilding with 5 kids that didn't want to play on S2S B team is not upgrading. Signed S2S A team Dad

All of 1 kid from S2S. And Legacy spanked your son's team every time they played them last year. Signed Reality.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The key words being “LAST YEAR.” Kind of the whole point. Teams of 10 year old boys can change quickly.. and some of those teams are having a large turnover (upgrade?) of players... so if Legacy does beat everyone in the spring, then this forum should happily acknowledge them as the number four. Personally, I doubt they will beat LILC in the spring. Or some other 2026 teams.. But if they do, kudos..

Very close games, and you are dreaming if you think you are grouped with the top 3. Legacy is no closer then a lot of other teams, We scrimmaged other teams in the fall that were closer then legacy.
WOW, such sensitive people. Teams will be playing soon enough and we will all see what different teams have and how they compete. No need to get so up in arms about postings. With that said, I hope Legacy doesnt duck everyone like they did in the fall, and rebuilding with 5 kids that didn't want to play on S2S B team is not upgrading. Signed S2S A team Dad

All of 1 kid from S2S. And Legacy spanked your son's team every time they played them last year. Signed Reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The key words being “LAST YEAR.” Kind of the whole point. Teams of 10 year old boys can change quickly.. and some of those teams are having a large turnover (upgrade?) of players... so if Legacy does beat everyone in the spring, then this forum should happily acknowledge them as the number four. Personally, I doubt they will beat LILC in the spring. Or some other 2026 teams.. But if they do, kudos..

Bottom line.

Express Haugen
91 Orange
Igloo

Every other team down here.

Argue and say your team belongs in this group if it makes you feel good. Everyone else knows you're not top 3.

This season is rolling up quick. This will become fact very soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's pathetic listening to everyone here trying to say their sons team in top 3, top 5, whatever. It's Express Haugen, 91 Orange, Igloo. That's it.

Continue the conversation if it makes you feel good but those are facts.

These teams don't add or subtract 3 or 4 players each year. These will be the best teams until they graduate high school.

If it makes you feel good, argue that a different team will be in the top three this year or in the next few years. The top three will remain the top three. If you want to be apart of the those three teams, bring your son to one of the top three tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does Igloo practice? Does 91 practice in Commack?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bottom line.

Express Haugen
91 Orange
Igloo

Argue and say your team belongs in this group if it makes you feel good. Everyone else knows you're not top 3.

New to the club lacrosse scene with younger children. How do the top LI teams fare when they play up north or down south?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't fare well south of Pa.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting point. seems like 2026 has LI looking up at both the top maryland teams and New england ones. lot of jockeying back and forth over the top spot in LI but these others are the kids LI boys are competing against. other classes face the same age issues and seem to have handled it better. sounds like there was a wide gap against the Hawks...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would disagree, i think the top 3 are the top three because they have been at it longer and have great marketing in terms of where their overall organizations are. and they do add kids and subtract kids over time, every team does. They happen to benefit with that more. As kids who might begin to excel at a smaller club then go and try out and make one of the big 3 and then stay there. It happens a lot. Express Roster from their 2nd grade team wont be there World Series team or Hight school team eventually.

It's pathetic listening to everyone here trying to say their sons team in top 3, top 5, whatever. It's Express Haugen, 91 Orange, Igloo. That's it.

Continue the conversation if it makes you feel good but those are facts.

These teams don't add or subtract 3 or 4 players each year. These will be the best teams until they graduate high school.

If it makes you feel good, argue that a different team will be in the top three this year or in the next few years. The top three will remain the top three. If you want to be apart of the those three teams, bring your son to one of the top three tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one ever disputed the top 3, i think it was a question of what do some of the other clubs look like in long island and where do that stack up.
Are they not worthy of even talking about in a forum? Just to get an idea? Yes spring will be here and you can look at results, and it will difficult for any team to compete with those top 3 teams. But against each other there might be many more competitive games.

Anybody see any college games this week? D1 that is, god forbid you talk about D2 or D3, the audacity we must keep the forum to talking about only 3 teams. lol get a grip.

Bottom line.

Express Haugen
91 Orange
Igloo

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet Long Island manage to dominate every world series of lacrosse at the 8th grade level, when the rules require you to submit proof of a certain age.
what does that tell you???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet Long Island manage to dominate every world series of lacrosse at the 8th grade level, when the rules require you to submit proof of a certain age.

Please explain the WS of lacrosse issue? Again, I am new to lacrosse, not stirring crap up. Is it a issue with people cheating, or lacrosse using graduation year for teams now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please explain the WS of lacrosse issue? Again, I am new to lacrosse, not stirring crap up. Is it a issue with people cheating, or lacrosse using graduation year for teams now?

It's the Wild West. Nothing is enforced except at the World Series of Youth Lacrosse where there are enforced age restrictions. Tournaments are grade based, shady parents hold their kids back up to two years to get an edge or in the case of Express, actually bring down kids from older grades to play on younger teams. Even with grade based tournaments, no one actually checks what grade the players are in.

The whole thing is a disgusting sham. Fortunately, my kid is a good player and holdbacks and other cheaters don't affect us. It doesn't make it any less gross.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what is the cut off date for the World Series? Is it DOB on 9-1? Have to be under 14?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any LI teams coming south for some preseason action? I heard a few teams will be heading up to play in the summer from the South

Nice to have good competitve games and see different teams from different areas

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes our 4th graders are coming to play your 7th graders that are in 4th grade,, lol
Any LI teams coming south for some preseason action? I heard a few teams will be heading up to play in the summer from the South

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes our 4th graders are coming to play your 7th graders that are in 4th grade,, lol

I don't live in MD, or LI, but I read several other forums. There are pages and pages of Long Island parents complaining about hold backs on other Long Island programs and school districts. Yet it is their first line of defense when they talk about playing a Maryland team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say that it is a practice that is just not limited to maryland, and yes you are correct, there are programs that are filled with holdbacks. that is why the whole youth lacrosse atmosphere is a joke. You never know who you are going to be playing so do not rely on what is winning or losing. Are you kids playing in competitive games, thereby they will develop better.
The World series is one tournament that enforces more strictly the age requirements of players, i just make an observation that the long island teams have dominated that tournament for the most part thus far. that is not to say with all the political BS out there that some teams refuse to go to the tournament which is also a joke. Bottom line, the kids are kids, let them develop dont worry about winning and losing as much as are you in a program where your son can develop and get better, and also have fun.

I don't live in MD, or LI, but I read several other forums. There are pages and pages of Long Island parents complaining about hold backs on other Long Island programs and school districts. Yet it is their first line of defense when they talk about playing a Maryland team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there truth to what I heard today that Legacy parents were getting so frustrated at Express during a bullish*t box scrimmage that Legacy parents were banging on the glass and telling kids to "kill that kid" and "crush that kid"? That's ridiculous if true. Whatever happened to letting coaches coach and controlling their teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there truth to what I heard today that Legacy parents were getting so frustrated at Express during a bullish*t box scrimmage that Legacy parents were banging on the glass and telling kids to "kill that kid" and "crush that kid"? That's ridiculous if true. Whatever happened to letting coaches coach and controlling their teams?

Not true!! Next

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true!! Next

Not true at all. Thanks for the clarification. What the Legacy parents actually said was “Say we’re in the top four, or else we will crush your kid.” Completely different. This is how misunderstandings happen..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the first Long Island tournament of the spring and who will be in it?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the first Long Island tournament of the spring and who will be in it?????

When do the big 3 get after it for the first time this spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Blatant Spring Jam which is in May already has their brackets posted on tourney machine. the 2026 A division includes.

CSH Roar
Express North Lemma
LILC
Long Island Outlaws Select
S2S Raiders
Team 91 Orange Storm

Looks like Legacy will find other tournaments to compete in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe all divisions still open for registration

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Blatant Spring Jam which is in May already has their brackets posted on tourney machine. the 2026 A division includes.

CSH Roar
Express North Lemma
LILC
S2S Raiders
Team 91 Orange Storm

OK S2S daddy. Please loose your infatuation with Legacy. It makes you look very small. Its a BS 91 tourney. I don't see Igloo or Express either. Beat someone first then puff out your chest. S2S 0 wins against Legacy, and that will continue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious about other programs practice schedules. How many times per week do you guys practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious about other programs practice schedules. How many times per week do you guys practice?

1x/week now
2x/week starting in a few weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH Roar
Express North Lemma
LILC
S2S Raiders
Team 91 Orange Storm

OK S2S daddy. Please loose your infatuation with Legacy. It makes you look very small. Its a BS 91 tourney. I don't see Igloo or Express either. Beat someone first then puff out your chest. S2S 0 wins against Legacy, and that will continue.

Blatant is not 91 run....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that is in May,

who is in the 91 tournament shamrock shootout???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that is in May,

Bring your snow shoes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH Roar
Express North Lemma
LILC
S2S Raiders
Team 91 Orange Storm

OK S2S daddy. Please loose your infatuation with Legacy. It makes you look very small. Its a weak, money grabbing 91 tourney. I don't see Igloo or Express either. Beat someone first then puff out your chest. S2S 0 wins against Legacy, and that will continue.

Blatant is not 91 run....

2026 B Division has

BBL Helix
Igloo Deep Freeze
LI Express
Lockjaw ?
Long Island Outlaws
Mooselax
Rebels
RVC Future
S2S Barracudas
Team 91 Freeze

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mooselax will win the B division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a parent of a kid on any of those teams but man/woman you need to relax. These are 5th grade children being discussed in this forum, please remember that. Maybe you should play adult league so you can get some of that rage out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a parent of a kid on any of those teams but man/woman you need to relax. These are 5th grade children being discussed in this forum, please remember that. Maybe you should play adult league so you can get some of that rage out?

^^^^^^^He's right you know....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It appears that way, they need to get some of these march tournaments on turf fields.

that is in May,

Bring your snow shoes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its fine, people are talking lax, what could be better then that. What does anyone make of the Outlaw Knights merger? will this secure Outlaws as number 4?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its fine, people are talking lax, what could be better then that. What does anyone make of the Outlaw Knights merger? will this secure Outlaws as number 4?

Outlaws have always been a "B" club, but now they are on their way up since they got rid of PB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws have always been a "B" club, but now they are on their way up since they got rid of PB.

The Knights now Outlaws have some solid kids and good coaching, it will be interesting to see if they stick with Outlaws or look elsewhere after this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure about that, I remember the Outlaws being quite good about 4-5 years ago. Have been on decline, hopefully we can see them get back there.

Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard