Riverhead High School (NY) 2020 Goalie Sofia Salgado Commits to Binghamton University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Riverhead High School (NY) 2020 Goalie Sofia Salgado the of Long Island Top Guns has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Binghamton University.

High School: Riverhead High School (Wading River, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Binghamton University
Club Team: Long Island Top Guns
Why did you choose Binghamton University, Women's D1? "I chose Binghamton University because I fell in love with the amazing coaching staff and its competitive athletics and academics. It was a place that I immediately knew I would feel comfortable, happy and also would improve as an athlete & a student."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents for their constant support & Coach Shannon Smith for pushing me so I could be where I am today."

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Sofia Salgado on her commitment to Binghamton University. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: