Clarence High School (NY) 2019 Goalie Olivia Bakowski Commits to The University of Findlay

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Clarence High School (NY) 2019 Goalie Olivia Bakowski of Empress lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at The University of Findlay.

High School: Clarence High School (Buffalo, NY)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: The University of Findlay
Club Team: Empress Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: All Western New York Team 2 Class A Team 1, Under Armour 2018 Uncommitted Team, 2 Years in a Row WNY-ROC National team
Academic Honors: Meriot roll Treasure of mental health club at school
Expected Major: Education
Why did you choose The University of Findlay, Women's D2? "Findlay was an amazing fit both academically and in athletics. The team and the schools faculty are outstanding and so welcoming "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you so much to my parents for driving me across the country for tournaments and clinics and driving the lax mobile. Another special thank you to my high school and travel coaches, I would not be where I am without you!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Ithaca, Mercyhurst & College of Saint Rose"

Contributed By: Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Olivia Bakowski on her commitment to The University of Findlay. CB Laxer's runs boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th at the perfect landscape to get maximum exposure. For college bound seniors, CBL emulates the NCAA strength & conditioning training regimen & also run the committed games & leagues where they can train & compete against the top 10% lacrosse players. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.

View College Profile Below: