BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 70 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Interesting reading on the ‘24 MD thread. Talking about the double holdbacks down there. Make no mistake, your 12/13 year olds are playing 14/15 year old when they go to MD. Some of these kids won’t even be eligible to play their senior year in HS. Guess they’ll figure that out later, but they are on every top team down there. I’m sure most of them are Kindgarten holdbacks that are held back again later on, like the Madlax behomoth who played for the DCDogs ‘23s until this year. Of course Madlax DC has more than anyone else, simply due to the fact all DC private’s start a year late. You doubt how many holdbacks Madlax has? Consider this. They have two teams at this age. That’s a total of 55 to 60 players. Out of that, they didn’t have enough players to field a team for the WSYL. That is hard to comprehend. Madlax DC 24 is a true 23 team, with some 22’s sprinkled in. Yet when LI comes to town, we go toe to toe with these 23’s and often times give them more than they can handle. A real testament to LI lacrosse.

Correct. It's a 2024 team without any 2024-age kids! You think that's an exaggeration, you need to think again. Nothing but holdbacks and double holdbacks. And the rest of the MD teams aren't much better, if at all. So if your team is thinking about scheduling a tournament in MD this summer, the parents need to get together and squash it. Enter one of the many great tournaments on LI, and simply play up in the 2023 division. It'll be the same thing, except the competition will be probably be better here, and you save yourself close to 1K on the trip to MD.

Whole heartedly agree. And you aren’t playing cheater teams that say they are one thing, but in actuality are something very very different.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but there is no such thing as "2024 age" kids. You realize it's a graduation/recruiting class, right? There are holdbacks on every NY team too. Plenty of 2023's will be on 2024 WSYL teams because it's an age based tourney. Is that ok?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is the biggest threat of knocking off wolfpack and express? is there a team out there that can get it done or are these teams just on another level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times a week are teams practicing that hope to qualify for Denver?

My son's team is doing 3x a week practice and he is doing Speed and Agility training 2 days a week as well.

How much time does he spend studying?

None. No time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is the biggest threat of knocking off wolfpack and express? is there a team out there that can get it done or are these teams just on another level?

Ouch! I’m curious. Is that a direct shot at Taz, or are you just a person that is clueless about 2024 club lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That depends. Are you referring to the Madlax-wanna-be Express holdback team, or the Express 2023 WSYL team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son's team is doing 3x a week practice and he is doing Speed and Agility training 2 days a week as well.

So the TEAM practices 3 times a week? Speed & agility is individual or team?
Do you pay extra?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None. No time.

I've been there and guess what? after Denver, nobody cares, and your wallet is out 5k. You'll really be thinking that they pulled a fast one over you at that point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None. No time.

He'll know lots of former teammates at Suffolk County Community College.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you pay extra?

The team practices 3 times a week and we have a private speed and agility guy- one of the best on the Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you pay extra?

The team practices 3 times a week and we have a private speed and agility guy- one of the best on the Island

My kid's team practices twice per week. Is that not enough?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz, Madlax, Dukes.... the list is long and distinguished - kinda like my Johnson

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz, Madlax, Dukes.... the list is long and distinguished - kinda like my Johnson

Dukes because 90% their team is born is born in 04 and before Sept 2005.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes because 90% their team is born is born in 04 and before Sept 2005.

Actually only 3 are born before Sept 1 2005. None are reclassed I.e. parents started Grade K late.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you pay extra?

All the practice in the world doesn’t matter if you don’t have the talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2014.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve been keeping up with the MD thread as well. Maryland is as corrupt as it gets, in the business of youth sports. Absolutely none of the ‘24 teams in Maryland have any ‘24 age kids. And it’s not just Madlax. I doubt they are any different than the rest. If your team is looking for the best ‘24 competition, then steer clear of Maryland. There are no ‘24 teams worth playing. And if your team wants to play up, do it against a legit ‘23 team on the island. Save your money. Boycott the 2022/2023 100% holdback teams in MD.

100%? Yeah, OK. Drama queen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Madlax parent. No reason that I would make stuff up. Goalie, close defender, LSM, lefty attack, and most of the middies are young even by LI standards. Only two real holdbacks that are close to turning 14. A close defender and a middie. All the rest are 13 and won't turn 14 until August or September time frame. Several of the starters have late summer 2005 birthdays, which is fairly common for teams in the DC area. The team is not nearly as old as you may think it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the age cut off for the WS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep thinking what you’d like. As stated before, 7 out of the 10 starters for the last 2 years on madlax 24 team are all on age (born after sept 1, 2005). But whatever makes you feel better to tell your son and yourself. I have no problem carrying around a copy of my sons birth certificate if you guys ever come out of hiding!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny...that’s what the rest of the country thinks of Long Island in general!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most accurate statement on this forum. It’s okay though, no need to totally destroy the entire population of fathers on the island with the truth...they can’t handle the truth. But stay up in hiding and protect your little boys until they can hang with real teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Madlax parent. No reason that I would make stuff up. Goalie, close defender, LSM, lefty attack, and most of the middies are young even by LI standards. Only two real holdbacks that are close to turning 14. A close defender and a middie. All the rest are 13 and won't turn 14 until August or September time frame. Several of the starters have late summer 2005 birthdays, which is fairly common for teams in the DC area. The team is not nearly as old as you may think it is.

REALLY?????!!!!

Let me get this straight.

You aren’t a Madlax parent.

But you know the birthday of every player on that team?!

And you feel compelled to get on BOTC and proclaim their innocence against the holdback accusations. But you are in no way associated with the team.

I got that right, right??

You do realize that not one shred of any of that makes any sense, right?

Ok. You had your fun. Now for the facts.

Madlax is the oldest 2024 team, anywhere. Complete with at least one double hold back 15 year old. The DCDogs 2023 player. 6’1” 175 lb man child.

You have at maximum 4 on age players, who don’t see the field. Confirmed time and time again by your own parents on the MD thread.

Madlax DC Is the self proclaimed king of the holdback teams. Better at getting holdbacks than anyone else. Most of your parents wear that designation as a badge of honor.

You compete against teams that are at minimum a year younger. And then you get on the botc 2024 Long Island thread and act like a child. Incessantly.

Grow the F up and get a hobby.

And have your coward coach schedule an on age game with a 2023 team.

Madlax. King of the hold back teams. Quintessential cowards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep thinking what you’d like. As stated before, 7 out of the 10 starters for the last 2 years on madlax 24 team are all on age (born after sept 1, 2005). But whatever makes you feel better to tell your son and yourself. I have no problem carrying around a copy of my sons birth certificate if you guys ever come out of hiding!

Guess we’ll see you in Denver!

The ultimate lie detector test.

Lmao

Cheating slime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most accurate statement on this forum. It’s okay though, no need to totally destroy the entire population of fathers on the island with the truth...they can’t handle the truth. But stay up in hiding and protect your little boys until they can hang with real teams.

We’ve been spending a lot of time on the MD thread. It’s confirmed by the parents in MD. There are no MD teams with more than 3 on age players. And since Madlax is based in DC, all of their players are Kindergartennprivate school holdbacks. Every single one. So before they even do the whole reclass thing, Madlax is a year older. The oldest of all the holdback teams. So do us a favor. Go play an on age game against a 2023 team and stop being a bunch of [ChillLaxin].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are not associated with Madlax but you know the DOB’s of every player? That’s a very scary thought. But in reality there is only one person from DC that trolls theLI thread on botc, continually posting juvenile garbage. Let’s just hope this is once again you and not the obsessed child predator that you appear to be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey birthday boy. Love all your made up birthdates. Very credible stuff. Love the effort on the spin. Not the usual mindless garbage that usually post. Well done, fake news slime. But you seemed to forget one of the made up birthdays. Not sure how the boy that played with the 2023 DC Dogs until this year, could slip your mind. I mean, a double holdback 6’1” 175 lb 7th grader is kinda hard to forget. So what’s this fake 2024 “mans” made up birthday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can we please stop talking about madlax and the holdbacks.it is what it is and will only get worse from here on in.lets talk about 13 yr olds.is taz the true #1 seed going to Denver?which teams are bringing in guest players for Denver? does this ruin team chemistry? is it fair to the kids that have been with a team from day 1 to get pushed to the bench for a guest player for a tourney? what is everyones thoughts about this.who is most guilty of this practice.where do parents draw the line???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can we please stop talking about madlax and the holdbacks.it is what it is and will only get worse from here on in.lets talk about 13 yr olds.is taz the true #1 seed going to Denver?which teams are bringing in guest players for Denver? does this ruin team chemistry? is it fair to the kids that have been with a team from day 1 to get pushed to the bench for a guest player for a tourney? what is everyones thoughts about this.who is most guilty of this practice.where do parents draw the line???

You want to stop the mindless Madlax back and forth? BOTC needs to stop posting the Madlax parents garbage. If a posts only purpose is to devalue the website, then the BOTC moderators need to do their job and stop posting the crap. Problem solved!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While Express will continue to add '05 players from their '23 team and any '23 team they can get them from, it will be all for not. The perennial best 13U teams anywhere will face off July 4th, 2019 at Mile High, on the biggest stage of them all.

Who you got???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and I have photoshop and printer at home as well to make my kid born yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While Express will continue to add '05 players from their '23 team and any '23 team they can get them from, it will be all for not. The perennial best 13U teams anywhere will face off July 4th, 2019 at Mile High, on the biggest stage of them all.

Who you got???

you bet.although CoachC is loading up his 2nd denver team with his best 25s and some 23s. practicing 2x a week, 3 march tournaments before the qualifier. look out CoachS! no doubt mia since fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Final Four will be in order:

1. Team 91
2. Legacy
3. Brotherly Love
4. Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack will dominate again this year. 91 is the Patriots of lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
here are the teams registered foe the qualifier

legacy
express a
express b
express north
2way
true blue
primetime
preds
wolfpack
s2s
eclipse
outlaws
ri bulldogs
igloo a
igloo b
rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one team from 91? They own half of the organizations out there. Where are the Massachusetts teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be the 6 that qualify?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many move on from that list

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one team from 91? They own half of the organizations out there. Where are the Massachusetts teams?

The only decent mass team is laxachusetts which is all holdbacks so the don’t qualify.

Only one 91 team because, why would anyone enter a B team that has no chance of winning?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be the 6 that qualify?

Dude. Get a clue. This has nothing to do with 2024 “teams”. Other than WP and Taz, these are nothing but pickup teams. You telling me the Express WSYL team is anything like their 2024 A team? It’s a completely different team. No older holdbacks on the WS team, unlike their regular team, but plenty of younger ones from their ‘23 team including ones that don’t even play in the Express organization. Every other team, except for the Pack and Taz, are following suit. All are total pickup teams. So you can drop your list of “teams”.

There are only two “TEAMS”.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack
Taz
Express
Eclipse