BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 122 of 213 1 2 120 121 122 123 124 212 213
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
supposedly wi graduated 8 starters. have some talent but will not make the playoffs

Supposedly you have no idea what you are talking about . Did not graduate 8 starters and top 5 teams in B make the playoffs , 1 of them will be WI .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
supposedly wi graduated 8 starters. have some talent but will not make the playoffs

Supposedly you have no idea what you are talking about . Did not graduate 8 starters and top 5 teams in B make the playoffs , 1 of them will be WI .

Actually I know exactly what I’m talking about. Lefty attack. Junior mid. Senior mid. Only three that started Not one other girl got any significant playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually I know exactly what I’m talking about. Lefty attack. Junior mid. Senior mid. Only three that started Not one other girl got any significant playing time.
Here"s a far out idea. Seeing as we're all playing the what if game, and no one can, with any certainty, accurately predict what will happen in the future, why don't we all keep our heavily biased opinions to ourselves until at least the season is half over this way there is some data to go on and not just the "my daughters High School is better than Your Daughters High School" opinion. Honestly you all sound like a bunch of stunads

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B division
Seems like its a 3 team race with ESM, WB, WI.
I think WI will see that life in the B,C,D is no easy task and being unfamiliar with many of the teams will make for a difficult regular season. That said the coach is very good so come playoff time they will be dangerous but I think will need to go thru both ESM and WB and that will be too much to ask.
ESM will be the popular vote here returning alot of senior leadership and will be strong at every position with kids sitting on the bench that would be starters on just about every other team. The problem for this team will be more about if the individual players would rather score than win, not the best team at sharing the ball .
WB , still very young but with some solid seniors leading the way. The are not nearly as deep as ESM and will need several younger players to contribute but I like their chances as they return essentially their whole team minus the goalie. When the playoffs roll around this year I think the coaches of WB will have the edge and win the B.
Will do the most interesting division next C.

ESM will take it all!
until they get to The Island Championship then either G.C. or 'set will send them home ....... again, but keep pounding your chest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B division
I think WI will see that life in the B,C,D is no easy task and being unfamiliar with many of the teams will make for a difficult regular season. That said the coach is very good so come playoff time they will be dangerous but I think will need to go thru both ESM and WB and that will be too much to ask.
ESM will be the popular vote here returning alot of senior leadership and will be strong at every position with kids sitting on the bench that would be starters on just about every other team. The problem for this team will be more about if the individual players would rather score than win, not the best team at sharing the ball .
WB , still very young but with some solid seniors leading the way. The are not nearly as deep as ESM and will need several younger players to contribute but I like their chances as they return essentially their whole team minus the goalie. When the playoffs roll around this year I think the coaches of WB will have the edge and win the B.

ESM will take it all!
until they get to The Island Championship then either G.C. or 'set will send them home ....... again, but keep pounding your chest

LOL Got em. Any one know when the Gains for Brain teams are annoonced?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B division

ESM will take it all!

Ain't that the truth!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B division

ESM will take it all!

Ain't that the truth!!

I dont kno. Gc sent packing at indoor when Esm took it home

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B division

ESM will take it all!

Ain't that the truth!!

LOL indoor

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B division

ESM will take it all!

Ain't that the truth!!

That and 1 championship in the last 20 years makes ESM..........nothing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A team on the rise

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B division

ESM will take it all!

Ain't that the truth!!

Respectfully, once Garden City was brought into the conversation you should have just moved on. Garden City has won 15 of the 24 class B state titles. 2 of the last 5, 6 of the last 10 for those that want recent history....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank You. We will never get these days back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Here"s a far out idea. Seeing as we're all playing the what if game, and no one can, with any certainty, accurately predict what will happen in the future, why don't we all keep our heavily biased opinions to ourselves until at least the season is half over this way there is some data to go on and not just the "my daughters High School is better than Your Daughters High School" opinion. Honestly you all sound like a bunch of stunads"

Most ridiculous statement on these boards under the guise of being above it all. So I guess you dont think there should ever be rankings or speculation as to the outcome of any future game. There is "data" to go on like how the team did the previous year and who they lose and bring back etc..Get over yourself its a girls high school lacrosse forum what do you want them to ost about the upcoming uniform changes for the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^ Reminds me of this...

" At some point in your childhood you and your friends went outside to play together for the last time, and nobody knew it"

Anonymous

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Here"s a far out idea. Seeing as we're all playing the what if game, and no one can, with any certainty, accurately predict what will happen in the future, why don't we all keep our heavily biased opinions to ourselves until at least the season is half over this way there is some data to go on and not just the "my daughters High School is better than Your Daughters High School" opinion. Honestly you all sound like a bunch of stunads"

Most ridiculous statement on these boards under the guise of being above it all. So I guess you dont think there should ever be rankings or speculation as to the outcome of any future game. There is "data" to go on like how the team did the previous year and who they lose and bring back etc..Get over yourself its a girls high school lacrosse forum what do you want them to ost about the upcoming uniform changes for the season.
So let me get this right, you think there is some importance ranking girls High School Lacrosse pre season? I think it's plainly obvious to everyone that Copaigue, should not be playing Northport at any point during the season, but aside from that, rankings mean nothing except to stroke the egos of coaches and parents. As far as speculating the outcome of any future Girls High school lacrosse game, yah it's pretty notIntelligent, what are you doing handicapping your bet? If anyone should "get over themselves" it's you, here is your speculations to the outcome of the season, unless your Daughter is in Garden City, Farmingdale, SWR, or Mt Sinai or Manhasset your probably not going to win the Island or the state, so make your bets carefully

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So let me get this right, you think there is some importance ranking girls High School Lacrosse pre season? I think it's plainly obvious to everyone that Copaigue, should not be playing Northport at any point during the season, but aside from that, rankings mean nothing except to stroke the egos of coaches and parents. As far as speculating the outcome of any future Girls High school lacrosse game, yah it's pretty notIntelligent, what are you doing handicapping your bet? If anyone should "get over themselves" it's you, here is your speculations to the outcome of the season, unless your Daughter is in Garden City, Farmingdale, SWR, or Mt Sinai or Manhasset your probably not going to win the Island or the state, so make your bets carefully

Wow ,did you take a time machine from the past, SWR, Farmingdale lol. You obviously are clueless with the current teams playing on LI. Again its a high school girls lacrosse forum talking about what teams will be successful in the upcoming season would be something that most non mental midgets should expect. What is even funnier is given your strange obsession about not posting predictions you then go on to make a prediction about the season ,hello Ms. Dorsett.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow ,did you take a time machine from the past, SWR, Farmingdale lol. You obviously are clueless with the current teams playing on LI. Again its a high school girls lacrosse forum talking about what teams will be successful in the upcoming season would be something that most non mental midgets should expect. What is even funnier is given your strange obsession about not posting predictions you then go on to make a prediction about the season ,hello Ms. Dorsett.
Hey Dumb Dumb , those are the teams tag have historically won in all divisions, no real prediction there. just the laws of averages. Personally who cares anyway. but since you really want me to predict, here is my only one ESM will not get past any Section 8 school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Dumb Dumb , those are the teams tag have historically won in all divisions, no real prediction there. just the laws of averages. Personally who cares anyway. but since you really want me to predict, here is my only one ESM will not get past any Section 8 school.

ESM has true talent on their team and should do very well. Not sure why people are hating on ESM. A great of girls and leaders on their team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when the section 8 schedules get released or the gains for Brains schedule? Has any team committed to gains for brains yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best team in Nassau this year? Manhasset, CSH or GC? (or Sacred Heart or other)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Manhasset
2. CSH
3 GC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off its the law of averages not laws. If you don't care to discuss the upcoming season or about high school girls lacrosse in general then why are you even on this site, its a little creepy .Seems your split personality is showing again as far as making predictions. Between your split personality and your creepy high school girls lacrosse trolling I think my original Sybil Dorset call was correct.

Now onto your hatred of ESM, they are a very talented team but as stated previously there is only 1 ball and they are not great at sharing it so I think they dont even make it to the LI championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off its the law of averages not laws. If you don't care to discuss the upcoming season or about high school girls lacrosse in general then why are you even on this site, its a little creepy .Seems your split personality is showing again as far as making predictions. Between your split personality and your creepy high school girls lacrosse trolling I think my original Sybil Dorset call was correct.

Now onto your hatred of ESM, they are a very talented team but as stated previously there is only 1 ball and they are not great at sharing it so I think they dont even make it to the LI championship.

I don't know If you've watched ESM play but from what I've seen, they play like a team. The leading scorer usually scores off of a feed....last time I checked, that is considered teamwork.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok seeing as you are so immersed in your daughters lacrosse career, I'll explain my Syble self to you. I personally find it funny and sad that people like you seem to think ranking High School girls lacrosse team is in any way valid or helpful to anyone but coaches and parents. Coaches have a vested interest, it's there job. Parents, on the other hand, I find parents like you just sad. Why do you even care who is the higher ranked team in January? Don't you have adult things to do? Do you really live your life trying to prove to everyone that your daughters Lacrosse team is the "best" or are just trying to have a high school do over for yourself? I wonder? What is really creepy is an adult caring about who the highest ranked Girls Lacrosse team 3 months before the season even starts who are YOU..... Ed Gein? In the end the purpose of Girls Lacrosse is to have some good solid competition that keeps you kid healthy and out of trouble, and to maybe make it a little easier for you daughter to get into college, and if you're lucky, with a little monetary relief. Stop making it all about you ED. And by the way there's an apostrophe in don't

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
since you are correcting grammatical and spelling errors...."Coaches have a vested interest, it's there job" (their)...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best team in Nassau this year? Manhasset, CSH or GC? (or Sacred Heart or other)

Got to put Sacred Heart and Saint Anthony's right there. Both return a ton of juniors and seniors....and have to figure SA will have extra motivation after getting knocked off their championship perch..wild card is if SH can sustain that mojo needed to duplicate SA feat of multiple consecutive Championships.
Always great lax when SH and SA tangle with the top tier of publics too....CSH, Set' and GC as well as Suffolk Pub's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok seeing as you are so immersed in your daughters lacrosse career, I'll explain my Syble self to you. I personally find it funny and sad that people like you seem to think ranking High School girls lacrosse team is in any way valid or helpful to anyone but coaches and parents. Coaches have a vested interest, it's there job. Parents, on the other hand, I find parents like you just sad. Why do you even care who is the higher ranked team in January? Don't you have adult things to do? Do you really live your life trying to prove to everyone that your daughters Lacrosse team is the "best" or are just trying to have a high school do over for yourself? I wonder? What is really creepy is an adult caring about who the highest ranked Girls Lacrosse team 3 months before the season even starts who are YOU..... Ed Gein? In the end the purpose of Girls Lacrosse is to have some good solid competition that keeps you kid healthy and out of trouble, and to maybe make it a little easier for you daughter to get into college, and if you're lucky, with a little monetary relief. Stop making it all about you ED. And by the way there's an apostrophe in don't

I was a math major so grammar is not my forte but will give this incoherent nonsense a try. When you say daughters career you need to show possession as its their (not there) career. Team needs to be plural and who said that rankings were helpful to more than coaches and parents or helpful to anyone, its just a source of conversation on a lacrosse forum. The run on sentences are troubling and capitalizing you shows you are a bit passive aggressive, probably a trait of which ever personality is dominating you at the moment . The purpose of girls lacrosse is to have "some good solid competition" is just nonsensical blather. The " you daughter" is more a Tony Soprano thing , maybe its another one of your personalities Sybil. In general your copy of the term creepy and unimaginative use of Ed Gein after being labelled Sybil shows a general lack of acumen.You come onto a girls lacrosse forum and complain that people are discussing the upcoming season yet you have nothing positive to add, now go get the help you need .Up next will be the C division breakdown which may send Sybil over the edge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C division in Section XI . Its a 3 team race with WHB, BBP, MS. Its an interesting season as WHB has the ability to beat any team but if they run into an above average team with good coaching they probably lose. Their main issue will be they most likely will have to go thru both the other teams come the playoffs which may be too much to ask. BBP on the other hand will be a team deep in talent and will have a good player at every position on the field while not having the dominant player that they had in the past.I believe they have the best chance at beating MS but could see them losing to WHB mainly do to their coach.Not saying he is a bad coach but seems its a bad match up for his defensive style.MS is the favorite until someone beats them and would think they would rather see WHB than BBP in the finals.I think this year there offense will be more spread out among the players as opposed to the past where essentially it all ran thru 1 or 2 players. They are the hardest working team and coaches on LI and it shows in their results.

D division in Section XI . Have to go Mattituck , they return most of their offense while losing some on defense so the gap may be closer w Babylon but still the better team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C division in Section XI . Its a 3 team race with WHB, BBP, MS. Its an interesting season as WHB has the ability to beat any team but if they run into an above average team with good coaching they probably lose. Their main issue will be they most likely will have to go thru both the other teams come the playoffs which may be too much to ask. BBP on the other hand will be a team deep in talent and will have a good player at every position on the field while not having the dominant player that they had in the past.I believe they have the best chance at beating MS but could see them losing to WHB mainly do to their coach.Not saying he is a bad coach but seems its a bad match up for his defensive style.MS is the favorite until someone beats them and would think they would rather see WHB than BBP in the finals.I think this year there offense will be more spread out among the players as opposed to the past where essentially it all ran thru 1 or 2 players. They are the hardest working team and coaches on LI and it shows in their results.

D division in Section XI . Have to go Mattituck , they return most of their offense while losing some on defense so the gap may be closer w Babylon but still the better team.

How do we know which teams are B and which are C? Can't tell by looking at the schedules since B/C/D play each others. And, how many teams from B and or C make the playoffs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plainedge lost 12 seniors thats why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do we know which teams are B and which are C? Can't tell by looking at the schedules since B/C/D play each others. And, how many teams from B and or C make the playoffs?

Go to the section XI athletics website and look for sports placements. Playoff wise go to playoff brackets at the top of the page.Its 11 in A, 5 in B, 5 in c , 3 in d

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got to put Sacred Heart and Saint Anthony's right there. Both return a ton of juniors and seniors....and have to figure SA will have extra motivation after getting knocked off their championship perch..wild card is if SH can sustain that mojo needed to duplicate SA feat of multiple consecutive Championships.
Always great lax when SH and SA tangle with the top tier of publics too....CSH, Set' and GC as well as Suffolk Pub's

SH graduated their best players who are headed to Duke. Their sophs don't even make club A teams so will need to rely on Fresh. SA wasn't so great last year agains public but they always contend. New coach in Set' so we will see. GC needs to get rid of pay for play and politics. CSH only ones in their division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you say BBP is the hardest working team around. I guess you know every team on LI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SH duke recruits are seniors you stunad and the best player on that team is attacker going to Richmond. I guess all good players are on “A” club teams according to you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SH duke recruits are seniors you stunad and the best player on that team is attacker going to Richmond. I guess all good players are on “A” club teams according to you.

The Duke girls play for YJ A, no?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SH graduated their best players who are headed to Duke. Their sophs don't even make club A teams so will need to rely on Fresh. SA wasn't so great last year agains public but they always contend. New coach in Set' so we will see. GC needs to get rid of pay for play and politics. CSH only ones in their division.
GC and pay for play and politics? LOL.. coach doesn’t even coach travel. what in the actual heck are you talking about? be specific and stop spreading rumors

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you say BBP is the hardest working team around. I guess you know every team on LI

I did not say that . I said MS and stand by that . If u disagree tell me the coaches and team that work harder.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I did not say that . I said MS and stand by that . If u disagree tell me the coaches and team that work harder.

Just because a coach feels the need to post on social media daily, doesn’t mean his gram is working any harder than the rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just because a coach feels the need to post on social media daily, doesn’t mean his gram is working any harder than the rest.

So I guess you can’t name a team .My kid does not go to MS but I can tell you they work extremely hard . Not sure everything they do is within the rules in terms of amount of time practicing etc but that’s probably just jealousy in my part

Like Reply Quote
Page 122 of 213 1 2 120 121 122 123 124 212 213
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard