01/11/19 03:25 PM
01/11/19 03:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Exactly. Tons of Depth at every position. All team players. No "I" on this team. You heard it here first"

⬆️ Pot- stirrrer lol

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279009
01/11/19 03:56 PM
01/11/19 03:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
B division
Seems like its a 3 team race with ESM, WB, WI.
I think WI will see that life in the B,C,D is no easy task and being unfamiliar with many of the teams will make for a difficult regular season. That said the coach is very good so come playoff time they will be dangerous but I think will need to go thru both ESM and WB and that will be too much to ask.
ESM will be the popular vote here returning alot of senior leadership and will be strong at every position with kids sitting on the bench that would be starters on just about every other team. The problem for this team will be more about if the individual players would rather score than win, not the best team at sharing the ball .
WB , still very young but with some solid seniors leading the way. The are not nearly as deep as ESM and will need several younger players to contribute but I like their chances as they return essentially their whole team minus the goalie. When the playoffs roll around this year I think the coaches of WB will have the edge and win the B.
Will do the most interesting division next C.

ESM will take it all!

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279013
01/11/19 04:56 PM
01/11/19 04:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B division
I think WI will see that life in the B,C,D is no easy task and being unfamiliar with many of the teams will make for a difficult regular season. That said the coach is very good so come playoff time they will be dangerous but I think will need to go thru both ESM and WB and that will be too much to ask.
ESM will be the popular vote here returning alot of senior leadership and will be strong at every position with kids sitting on the bench that would be starters on just about every other team. The problem for this team will be more about if the individual players would rather score than win, not the best team at sharing the ball .
WB , still very young but with some solid seniors leading the way. The are not nearly as deep as ESM and will need several younger players to contribute but I like their chances as they return essentially their whole team minus the goalie. When the playoffs roll around this year I think the coaches of WB will have the edge and win the B.

West Islip could have as many as [6] losses with their schedule.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279014
01/11/19 05:11 PM
01/11/19 05:11 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re all underestimating Smithtown West. Don’t sleep on them this year...

SW always puts a solid team on the field.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279015
01/11/19 05:12 PM
01/11/19 05:12 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the trolls on this site are still going to anonymously attack kids , coaches , teams because they are too cowardly to speak their minds in person . In the end you have to feel bad for them as I can’t imagine going thru life being such a coward. Now for some predictions in Suffolk.
A division .
It’s Northports division to win . They have 4 players who would probably be the top player on every other team in the division. There problem may be the game is played with 1 ball and they have a lot of mouths to feed. CR will have no excuses this year and if she does not get the job done it’s on her. I believe they go on to win the whole thing this year.

Either Middle Country or Riverhead should make the finals . These two teams are essentially a toss up with Riverhead being a team full of good players while Middle Country may not be as deep but are better at the draw. I think Riverhead finds a way to get it done and make the finals .

Smithtown East ; Smithtown West ; Ward Melville will all be in the mix but just don’t have the horsepower.

Feel free to pick apart the above it’s just a guess . Will do B division later .

Why are West Islip Girls dropping to "B" but the WI Boys are still playing in "A"?

Agree, NP should win "A" without much trouble. Smithtown East and Riverhead should make the Final Four. Not sure who else has a chance.
What happened to A division lacrosse in Suffolk? Any way, NP will not win, they will blow it because CR can't really manage a team. Fantastic business woman, but bad coach. Theoretically, NP should win every year if CR was a good coach. Every kid that plays there has to/does play play YJ, meaning she is coaching these girls no less than 3/4 of the year in a place that is a lacrosse haven, but still has only won 2 or 3 Islands and only 2 states in a 25+ year career. Theoretically, that horrendous for a coach that has had that much talent pass through her hands.

What new talent did NP pick up this year?

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279016
01/11/19 05:15 PM
01/11/19 05:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]anyone know who is in the Nassau power conference this year?

Same as last year Oceanside out, South Side in

South Side over Plainedge that's surprising.

Comes down to which coach asked to move up or cried to stay down. The louder one usually wins. The Nassau regular season power conference just is awesome. The top teams in the 2nd division will win 75% of their games by 10 or more goals. Such a waste just like in suffolk

Who is going to be the top A team in Nassau?

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279017
01/11/19 06:14 PM
01/11/19 06:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the trolls on this site are still going to anonymously attack kids , coaches , teams because they are too cowardly to speak their minds in person . In the end you have to feel bad for them as I can’t imagine going thru life being such a coward. Now for some predictions in Suffolk.
A division .
It’s Northports division to win . They have 4 players who would probably be the top player on every other team in the division. There problem may be the game is played with 1 ball and they have a lot of mouths to feed. CR will have no excuses this year and if she does not get the job done it’s on her. I believe they go on to win the whole thing this year.

Either Middle Country or Riverhead should make the finals . These two teams are essentially a toss up with Riverhead being a team full of good players while Middle Country may not be as deep but are better at the draw. I think Riverhead finds a way to get it done and make the finals .

Smithtown East ; Smithtown West ; Ward Melville will all be in the mix but just don’t have the horsepower.

Feel free to pick apart the above it’s just a guess . Will do B division later .

Why are West Islip Girls dropping to "B" but the WI Boys are still playing in "A"?

Agree, NP should win "A" without much trouble. Smithtown East and Riverhead should make the Final Four. Not sure who else has a chance.
What happened to A division lacrosse in Suffolk? Any way, NP will not win, they will blow it because CR can't really manage a team. Fantastic business woman, but bad coach. Theoretically, NP should win every year if CR was a good coach. Every kid that plays there has to/does play play YJ, meaning she is coaching these girls no less than 3/4 of the year in a place that is a lacrosse haven, but still has only won 2 or 3 Islands and only 2 states in a 25+ year career. Theoretically, that horrendous for a coach that has had that much talent pass through her hands.

What new talent did NP pick up this year?

A Gypsey

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279020
01/11/19 10:03 PM
01/11/19 10:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enrollment dropped in wi. I think they’re short by 15 students. So girls drop to b division. Boys stay because it’s based on the number of teams.

West Islip girls schedule made tougher going from Division A to B. I would think they'd be the underdog versus West Hamp, BBP, Mt Sinai, ESM, Mattituck and West Bab? Throw in Harborfields, East Islip and RP and they've got themselves one of the toughest schedules out there.

Schedule is way more difficult. A is soft, and has been for some time now. WI has benefited greatly playing in that division. let’s see how they fair in what is the toughest division in the country. The days of advancing through the playoffs are over.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279022
01/12/19 12:17 AM
01/12/19 12:17 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re all underestimating Smithtown West. Don’t sleep on them this year...

[quote=Anonymous]You’re all underestimating Smithtown West. Don’t sleep on them this year...[/quote
Hahahaha. Solid. Yes. The flopper that racke up yellow cards. The other two who are thugs. Maybe under a new coach they will prosper

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: B_O_T_C] #279037
01/12/19 08:21 PM
01/12/19 08:21 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

supposedly wi graduated 8 starters. have some talent but will not make the playoffs

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279044
01/12/19 11:51 PM
01/12/19 11:51 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

supposedly wi graduated 8 starters. have some talent but will not make the playoffs

Supposedly you have no idea what you are talking about . Did not graduate 8 starters and top 5 teams in B make the playoffs , 1 of them will be WI .

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279046
01/13/19 07:31 AM
01/13/19 07:31 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Supposedly you have no idea what you are talking about . Did not graduate 8 starters and top 5 teams in B make the playoffs , 1 of them will be WI .

Actually I know exactly what I’m talking about. Lefty attack. Junior mid. Senior mid. Only three that started Not one other girl got any significant playing time.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279048
01/13/19 11:46 AM
01/13/19 11:46 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually I know exactly what I’m talking about. Lefty attack. Junior mid. Senior mid. Only three that started Not one other girl got any significant playing time.
Here"s a far out idea. Seeing as we're all playing the what if game, and no one can, with any certainty, accurately predict what will happen in the future, why don't we all keep our heavily biased opinions to ourselves until at least the season is half over this way there is some data to go on and not just the "my daughters High School is better than Your Daughters High School" opinion. Honestly you all sound like a bunch of stunads

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279049
01/13/19 12:00 PM
01/13/19 12:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B division

ESM will take it all!
until they get to The Island Championship then either G.C. or 'set will send them home ....... again, but keep pounding your chest

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #279053
01/13/19 03:38 PM
01/13/19 03:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B division

ESM will take it all!
until they get to The Island Championship then either G.C. or 'set will send them home ....... again, but keep pounding your chest

LOL Got em. Any one know when the Gains for Brain teams are annoonced?

Reply Quote
Page 323 of 384 1 2 321 322 323 324 325 383 384
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification