Wells High School (ME) 2019 Goalie Kiah Holdsworth Commits to Kalamazoo College

Wells High School (ME) 2019 Goal Kiah Holdsworth of 207 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Kalamazoo College.

High School: Wells High School (Wells, ME)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Goalie
Club Team: 207 Lacrosse
College Committed to: Kalamazoo College
Lacrosse Honors: Starting Captain (2015-18); Warrior Pride Award Recipient (2017-18)
Academic Honors: Academic Honor Roll 2015-16, 2016-17, Trimester 3 2017-18, Trimester 1 2018-19; Soloist in the Marching, Jazz & Concert Bands (2015-19); Section leader in the Marching Band (2016-18); Drum Major (2018-19); Leading Sound Technician (2015-19)
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Kalamazoo College, Men's D3? "I chose Kalamazoo because of its intense focus on rigorous academics. Kalamazoo has partnerships with colleges such as University of Washington - St. Louis & University of Michigan - Ann Arbor that provide extensive options for fields of study. Their 3/2 engineering track is known for its excellence and the college has a partnership with the biotech giant, Stryker. The custom K-Plan gives me the capability to study my way while still providing me an excellent liberal arts education. Kalamazoo Lacrosse is also known for its dynamic play and intensity on the field."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my mom & dad, Coach Ward, Coach Desveaux, Coach Whitten & Coach Manders"
What other colleges did you consider? "Berry College, Aurora University, Vassar College, University of Dallas - Irving & Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute"

Contributed By:
Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

View College Profile Below: