BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 121 of 213 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 212 213
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Okie Mr. Softee..let me explain my attempt at sarcasm....the girl who transferred to NP from Pequa apparently missed the game on Sunday--according to previous poster--thus I was trying to allude to the fact that she missed the game because she was looking at other HS's....so not a crack at Mattituck per se, but rather an attempt to say that because she has transferred a bunch of times looking for a spot to play, From Pequa to SA to Pequa to NP, that going to Mattituck was not out of the question...could have filled in any HS for that matter...
Ok?....

You forgot the time at Fdale HS too

You are right...My bad.......still has another year of HS left too....so Mattituck could still be in play...

Why do any of you losers concern yourselves with children other than your own? I am guessing you are the type who just can't wait for children to fail or not live up to the hype that others have put on them. I would also bet that you try to tear down every player that is considered better than your daughter. Hope you do not pass your small minded, bitter jealous attitude to your children.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okie Mr. Softee..let me explain my attempt at sarcasm....the girl who transferred to NP from Pequa apparently missed the game on Sunday--according to previous poster--thus I was trying to allude to the fact that she missed the game because she was looking at other HS's....so not a crack at Mattituck per se, but rather an attempt to say that because she has transferred a bunch of times looking for a spot to play, From Pequa to SA to Pequa to NP, that going to Mattituck was not out of the question...could have filled in any HS for that matter...
Ok?....

You forgot the time at Fdale HS too

You are right...My bad.......still has another year of HS left too....so Mattituck could still be in play...

Why do any of you losers concern yourselves with children other than your own? I am guessing you are the type who just can't wait for children to fail or not live up to the hype that others have put on them. I would also bet that you try to tear down every player that is considered better than your daughter. Hope you do not pass your small minded, bitter jealous attitude to your children.

AMEN!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! ESM really handled Mt. Sinai yesterday! Northrop looked terrible!

so you stayed until the end? looks like your ESM girls played great. how did NP look so bad, they beat NDP, and lost a close game to Mt. Sinai according to scoreboard. 5 of the 8 bracket winners were LI teams (garden City, ESM, Riverhead, Mt.Sinai, Northport), great to see,

Heard NP was missing their new secret weapon, looks like she will need to take charge of that group!

Don't worry about NPT. They have some much returning talent and transfers that Coach Rose can't even screw it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Think you are confused. MD/DC schools don't allow HS coaches to coach at these things. Coaches are there but watching like everyone else. And not sure what you are referring to about a parent giving a ref the finger. We live in MD but daughter plays for Visitation which is in DC. Mattituck coach was a hammerhead. Stand by my comment. Sorry if it offends you."

I am confused as to why some anonymous Maryland lost is not on the Maryland thread but decides to troll this one. Does not offend me at all just the interactions myself and daughter have had with the Mattituck team have been all good. Did not get to see your game but obviously must have been fun to watch a high school that graduates about 100 kids ( boys and girls total) and has not had lacrosse for very long beat your #5 ranked team.

LOL. good one. Had we had our actual team there that may mean something. But since this is well, indoor, and in the middle of basketball season, we sent what we had available. I have no issue with the mattituck team. Just made a truthful statement that he coach spent 2/3 of the game out on the field yelling at the refs in a game no one really cares about.

Excues,excues...if you didnt care about the game, why bother going?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This site has become a swamp for anonymous key board tough guys to knock coaches , programs and worse kids. To the posters who are too cowardly to actually speak up to people when they are right in front of you but instead come onto this site to vent your frustration at yourself for being so cowardly, you must be so proud.
On a different note does anyone think the 7 on 7 indoor results translate at all to the regular outside game. Personally I say not much if at all but still a good event except for the reffing, did not cost us a game but they let the games get way too physical. Also anyone know why the ESM second round playoff game was ended early , just curious.

Because a YJ player purposefully hurt someone?

Quite the contrary...A Catholic school from Maryland along with the parents were acting like thugs. Pretty embarrassing

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so you stayed until the end? looks like your ESM girls played great. how did NP look so bad, they beat NDP, and lost a close game to Mt. Sinai according to scoreboard. 5 of the 8 bracket winners were LI teams (garden City, ESM, Riverhead, Mt.Sinai, Northport), great to see,

Heard NP was missing their new secret weapon, looks like she will need to take charge of that group!

Don't worry about NPT. They have some much returning talent and transfers that Coach Rose can't even screw it up.

The new girl will be the whole team. A few others are good, not great.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It was that or go furniture shopping at Wal-Mart

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The new girl will be the whole team. A few others are good, not great.
Oh that’s rich lmao. She got shut down in every massapequa game that was worth watching. They have far more talent than this one. Cr just trying to polish a tarnished reputation

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Think you are confused. MD/DC schools don't allow HS coaches to coach at these things. Coaches are there but watching like everyone else. And not sure what you are referring to about a parent giving a ref the finger. We live in MD but daughter plays for Visitation which is in DC. Mattituck coach was a hammerhead. Stand by my comment. Sorry if it offends you."

I am confused as to why some anonymous Maryland lost is not on the Maryland thread but decides to troll this one. Does not offend me at all just the interactions myself and daughter have had with the Mattituck team have been all good. Did not get to see your game but obviously must have been fun to watch a high school that graduates about 100 kids ( boys and girls total) and has not had lacrosse for very long beat your #5 ranked team.

LOL. good one. Had we had our actual team there that may mean something. But since this is well, indoor, and in the middle of basketball season, we sent what we had available. I have no issue with the mattituck team. Just made a truthful statement that he coach spent 2/3 of the game out on the field yelling at the refs in a game no one really cares about.

Still trolling? So i guess you are saying your better players were not there? You make it way too easy ,check of your roster vs last years stats , what do you know your leading scorer was there along with many of your returning starters. What they say about excuses seems to be true of these Maryland teams parents , everyone has one and your teams seems to be you. That said ,as you will see in my first post , the reffing was terrible and they let the games get out of control so maybe if more coaches voiced their opinion they would do a better job.Generally hate the load mouth coach but have seen him before and cant say i have seen that.Now go crawl back under the swamp of a town you are from.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The new girl will be the whole team. A few others are good, not great

What's the matter, getting nervous that your little Sally will be overshadowed by the new girl? Will be fun to watch you stomping around cursing on the sidelines!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are coached by one of the best coaches in the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the trolls on this site are still going to anonymously attack kids , coaches , teams because they are too cowardly to speak their minds in person . In the end you have to feel bad for them as I can’t imagine going thru life being such a coward. Now for some predictions in Suffolk.
A division .
It’s Northports division to win . They have 4 players who would probably be the top player on every other team in the division. There problem may be the game is played with 1 ball and they have a lot of mouths to feed. CR will have no excuses this year and if she does not get the job done it’s on her. I believe they go on to win the whole thing this year.

Either Middle Country or Riverhead should make the finals . These two teams are essentially a toss up with Riverhead being a team full of good players while Middle Country may not be as deep but are better at the draw. I think Riverhead finds a way to get it done and make the finals .

Smithtown East ; Smithtown West ; Ward Melville will all be in the mix but just don’t have the horsepower.

Feel free to pick apart the above it’s just a guess . Will do B division later .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the trolls on this site are still going to anonymously attack kids , coaches , teams because they are too cowardly to speak their minds in person . In the end you have to feel bad for them as I can’t imagine going thru life being such a coward. Now for some predictions in Suffolk.
A division .
It’s Northports division to win . They have 4 players who would probably be the top player on every other team in the division. There problem may be the game is played with 1 ball and they have a lot of mouths to feed. CR will have no excuses this year and if she does not get the job done it’s on her. I believe they go on to win the whole thing this year.

Either Middle Country or Riverhead should make the finals . These two teams are essentially a toss up with Riverhead being a team full of good players while Middle Country may not be as deep but are better at the draw. I think Riverhead finds a way to get it done and make the finals .

Smithtown East ; Smithtown West ; Ward Melville will all be in the mix but just don’t have the horsepower.

Feel free to pick apart the above it’s just a guess . Will do B division later .

Why are West Islip Girls dropping to "B" but the WI Boys are still playing in "A"?

Agree, NP should win "A" without much trouble. Smithtown East and Riverhead should make the Final Four. Not sure who else has a chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At a certain point, as your kid gets later into HS, all this shouldn't matter to you. Focus on your kid (not just the lacrosse, especially not the lacrosse), and keep them moving forward (and enjoy them). Plenty of girls out there who didn't even start on their HS team ever and went on to good college careers (and still many who were committed to playing in college didn't for whatever the reason) and more importantly, they got their educations and moved into their careers as well adjusted adults (lessons learned in sports no matter your role, have so many positive consequences as an adult and how many adults really put any salt into how much they did or didn't play in their own HS sport, only thing that matters now is that they played back in HS).

Think about it in a few years, this is all over. Get over the bitterness and enjoy it (and your kid as a young adult) before it's over and they are out of the house.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At a certain point, as your kid gets later into HS, all this shouldn't matter to you. Focus on your kid (not just the lacrosse, especially not the lacrosse), and keep them moving forward (and enjoy them). Plenty of girls out there who didn't even start on their HS team ever and went on to good college careers (and still many who were committed to playing in college didn't for whatever the reason) and more importantly, they got their educations and moved into their careers as well adjusted adults (lessons learned in sports no matter your role, have so many positive consequences as an adult and how many adults really put any salt into how much they did or didn't play in their own HS sport, only thing that matters now is that they played back in HS).

Think about it in a few years, this is all over. Get over the bitterness and enjoy it (and your kid as a young adult) before it's over and they are out of the house.

This is the High School Lacrosse Thread... shouldn't we be taking about High School Lacrosse?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A division .

Why are West Islip Girls dropping to "B" but the WI Boys are still playing in "A"?

Agree, NP should win "A" without much trouble. Smithtown East and Riverhead should make the Final Four. Not sure who else has a chance.
What happened to A division lacrosse in Suffolk? Any way, NP will not win, they will blow it because CR can't really manage a team. Fantastic business woman, but bad coach. Theoretically, NP should win every year if CR was a good coach. Every kid that plays there has to/does play play YJ, meaning she is coaching these girls no less than 3/4 of the year in a place that is a lacrosse haven, but still has only won 2 or 3 Islands and only 2 states in a 25+ year career. Theoretically, that horrendous for a coach that has had that much talent pass through her hands.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enrollment dropped in wi. I think they’re short by 15 students. So girls drop to b division. Boys stay because it’s based on the number of teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enrollment dropped in wi. I think they’re short by 15 students. So girls drop to b division. Boys stay because it’s based on the number of teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re all underestimating Smithtown West. Don’t sleep on them this year...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who even plays for Smithtown West?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who even plays for Smithtown West?

Nobody

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

# of teams my Arse. they didnt drop because they couldnt compete in B. or maybe the enrollment threshold is different for boys than girls?

Girls Boys
1075+ = A 1050+ = A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

# of teams my Arse. they didnt drop because they couldnt compete in B. or maybe the enrollment threshold is different for boys than girls?

Girls Boys
1075+ = A 1050+ = A

Yes that’s what I was saying. Numbers are different for girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. Tons of Depth at every position. All team players. No "I" on this team. You heard it here first

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip girls schedule made tougher going from Division A to B. I would think they'd be the underdog versus West Hamp, BBP, Mt Sinai, ESM, Mattituck and West Bab? Throw in Harborfields, East Islip and RP and they've got themselves one of the toughest schedules out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TELL THAT TO THE BIG FAT BALD GUY IN THE WI STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait, isn't that most of the WI Dad's?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Enrollment dropped in wi. I think they’re short by 15 students. So girls drop to b division. Boys stay because it’s based on the number of teams.

West Islip girls schedule made tougher going from Division A to B. I would think they'd be the underdog versus West Hamp, BBP, Mt Sinai, ESM, Mattituck and West Bab? Throw in Harborfields, East Islip and RP and they've got themselves one of the toughest schedules out there.

Now Pequa can win counties without having to contend with WI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B division
Seems like its a 3 team race with ESM, WB, WI.
I think WI will see that life in the B,C,D is no easy task and being unfamiliar with many of the teams will make for a difficult regular season. That said the coach is very good so come playoff time they will be dangerous but I think will need to go thru both ESM and WB and that will be too much to ask.
ESM will be the popular vote here returning alot of senior leadership and will be strong at every position with kids sitting on the bench that would be starters on just about every other team. The problem for this team will be more about if the individual players would rather score than win, not the best team at sharing the ball .
WB , still very young but with some solid seniors leading the way. The are not nearly as deep as ESM and will need several younger players to contribute but I like their chances as they return essentially their whole team minus the goalie. When the playoffs roll around this year I think the coaches of WB will have the edge and win the B.
Will do the most interesting division next C.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is the guy in the WI stands that thinks he knows everything about the game and does not shut his mouth the entire game and best of all he is so far up the coaches butt it is SAD .... Other then that good luck with the season. I am glad my daughter is away from that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Exactly. Tons of Depth at every position. All team players. No "I" on this team. You heard it here first"

⬆️ Pot- stirrrer lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B division
I think WI will see that life in the B,C,D is no easy task and being unfamiliar with many of the teams will make for a difficult regular season. That said the coach is very good so come playoff time they will be dangerous but I think will need to go thru both ESM and WB and that will be too much to ask.
ESM will be the popular vote here returning alot of senior leadership and will be strong at every position with kids sitting on the bench that would be starters on just about every other team. The problem for this team will be more about if the individual players would rather score than win, not the best team at sharing the ball .
WB , still very young but with some solid seniors leading the way. The are not nearly as deep as ESM and will need several younger players to contribute but I like their chances as they return essentially their whole team minus the goalie. When the playoffs roll around this year I think the coaches of WB will have the edge and win the B.

ESM will take it all!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B division

West Islip could have as many as [6] losses with their schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW always puts a solid team on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A division .

What happened to A division lacrosse in Suffolk? Any way, NP will not win, they will blow it because CR can't really manage a team. Fantastic business woman, but bad coach. Theoretically, NP should win every year if CR was a good coach. Every kid that plays there has to/does play play YJ, meaning she is coaching these girls no less than 3/4 of the year in a place that is a lacrosse haven, but still has only won 2 or 3 Islands and only 2 states in a 25+ year career. Theoretically, that horrendous for a coach that has had that much talent pass through her hands.

What new talent did NP pick up this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]anyone know who is in the Nassau power conference this year?

Same as last year Oceanside out, South Side in

South Side over Plainedge that's surprising.

Comes down to which coach asked to move up or cried to stay down. The louder one usually wins. The Nassau regular season power conference just is awesome. The top teams in the 2nd division will win 75% of their games by 10 or more goals. Such a waste just like in suffolk

Who is going to be the top A team in Nassau?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A division .

What new talent did NP pick up this year?

A Gypsey

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schedule is way more difficult. A is soft, and has been for some time now. WI has benefited greatly playing in that division. let’s see how they fair in what is the toughest division in the country. The days of advancing through the playoffs are over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]You’re all underestimating Smithtown West. Don’t sleep on them this year...[/quote
Hahahaha. Solid. Yes. The flopper that racke up yellow cards. The other two who are thugs. Maybe under a new coach they will prosper

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
supposedly wi graduated 8 starters. have some talent but will not make the playoffs

Like Reply Quote
Page 121 of 213 1 2 119 120 121 122 123 212 213
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard