Conestoga High School PA 2020 Def Alexandra Aufiero Commits to George Washington University

Conestoga High School (PA) 2020 Def Alexandra Aufiero of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at George Washington University.

High School: Conestoga High School (Chesterbrook, PA)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Defense
College Committed to: George Washington University
Club Team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: National Tournament Philly Team 3 (2018 Finalist); WPLL Futures Team Philly (2018 Finalist); NXT Philly Summer Showcase All Star (2017).
Academic Honors: National Honor Society; 4.85GPA; Service & Leadership Award recipient, T&E Kids Care; Executive Board, Conestoga Peer Mediation; N.H.S.
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose George Washington University, Women's D1? "I chose George Washington University because I love the location and size of the school & I know that I will be challenged both academically and in lacrosse. The lacrosse coaches and team have been very welcoming and communicative with me throughout the process."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for taking me on visits & supporting all my decisions. Thank you to Josie Ferri & Julie Young, my Blast coaches & Amy Orcutt, my high school coach for guiding me through through the process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Franklin and Marshall, Quinnipiac, American, Georgetown & Temple"

Contributed By:
Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

View College Profile Below: