BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 52 of 220 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am amazed at how many girls from TG are going on to play lax in college. My daughter is only in 5th, but it makes me happy to see how the TG girls get recruited. Do we know just how many play in college?

PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST IT SMELLS YELLOW !!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
need practice we looked awful at wounded warrior

what age group? my daughter is 2020 and I know nothing.

2020 did not play at this tournament - I believe 2018 was there but I do not know which team it was or if it was even a true TG team.

There was a TG team in 6th grade bracket think it was 2020, since travel teams played up a year.

What did they call themselves?

Top Guns

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
need practice we looked awful at wounded warrior

what age group? my daughter is 2020 and I know nothing.

2020 did not play at this tournament - I believe 2018 was there but I do not know which team it was or if it was even a true TG team.

There was a TG team in 6th grade bracket think it was 2020, since travel teams played up a year.

What did they call themselves?

Top Guns

My daughter is on 20 black and as far as I know there wasn't a team playing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Top Guns Played in wounded warriors

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 2 Top Gun teams at the tournament one in the 6th grade division and one in the 7th/8th...go look at the schedule it's all there, now go grow up and stop crying about which club is better. If your girl is happy who cares???

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was that a 2020 black or purple team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the 2020 black mom - maybe it was 2020 purple that played?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am amazed at how many girls from TG are going on to play lax in college. My daughter is only in 5th, but it makes me happy to see how the TG girls get recruited. Do we know just how many play in college?

PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST IT SMELLS YELLOW !!

Seriously. this makes us look pathetic. Someone posts something which is fairly tame and the conspiracy starts, how could this be a shot at TG by a YJ unless you believe that we do not have alot of girls going on to play in college.I dont get it, but will say that the hatred of YJ by many in TG is silly. Now go ahead make some silly it smells yellow statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns [/quote]

My daughter is on 20 black and as far as I know there wasn't a team playing [/quote]
There was an email sent out a while back to 2020 girls from a father who was having a team for these tournaments.
some of the girls played under the name "Green Machine" in the 6th grade B division. They also played at the Shamrock Shootout 6th Grade B.
Many other TG 2020 girls played in the Shamrock Shootout 6th Grade A with the Rebels.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns

My daughter is on 20 black and as far as I know there wasn't a team playing [/quote]
There was an email sent out a while back to 2020 girls from a father who was having a team for these tournaments.
some of the girls played under the name "Green Machine" in the 6th grade B division. They also played at the Shamrock Shootout 6th Grade B.
Many other TG 2020 girls played in the Shamrock Shootout 6th Grade A with the Rebels.
[/quote]

No there definitely was a TG 2020 team in 6th grade bracket (there was only 1 6th bracket) at WW. My daughters team played them, purple pinny and all. Why is this hard to believe?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns

[/quote]

No there definitely was a TG 2020 team in 6th grade bracket (there was only 1 6th bracket) at WW. My daughters team played them, purple pinny and all. Why is this hard to believe? [/quote]
There were two brackets in that age group, and the girls that were called Green Machine were some of the TG 2020 girls. This was just a father coached team that isn't the whole 2020 team, or select members of TG. nothing to see here , as someone pointed out earlier an email was sent out. Some TG 2020 girls have played with a team called Rebels who are based out east, and others with Green Machine who seem to be more west. Just keeping sticks in their hands, which is good. There definitely were two divisions at Wounded Warrior for 6th grade, here are the winners:
Shamrock Shootout 2013 Champions - Girls Division

Grade 3 : Eastport-South Manor
Grade 4 : Rocky Point
Grade 5 : Northport
Grade 6 : Middle Country (A), Green Machine (B)
Grade 7 : Rocky Point (A), 91 Crossfire (B)
Grade 8 : Yellow Jackets 2017
he team. Not a big deal.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
There definitely were two divisions at Wounded Warrior for 6th grade, here are the winners:

he team. Not a big deal.
Exactly what does the Wounded Warrior event in Sachem (not covered on BOTC this season) have to do with the results from the Shamrock Shootout?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns

No there definitely was a TG 2020 team in 6th grade bracket (there was only 1 6th bracket) at WW. My daughters team played them, purple pinny and all. Why is this hard to believe? [/quote]
There were two brackets in that age group, and the girls that were called Green Machine were some of the TG 2020 girls. This was just a father coached team that isn't the whole 2020 team, or select members of TG. nothing to see here , as someone pointed out earlier an email was sent out. Some TG 2020 girls have played with a team called Rebels who are based out east, and others with Green Machine who seem to be more west. Just keeping sticks in their hands, which is good. There definitely were two divisions at Wounded Warrior for 6th grade, here are the winners:

[/quote]

Shamrock Shootout and Wounded Warrior are 2 different tournaments! Wounded Warrior is the tournament being discussed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns

No there definitely was a TG 2020 team in 6th grade bracket (there was only 1 6th bracket) at WW. My daughters team played them, purple pinny and all. Why is this hard to believe?

[/quote]

Shamrock Shootout and Wounded Warrior are 2 different tournaments! Wounded Warrior is the tournament being discussed. [/quote]
A little confused, disregard. Just meant these girls looked like the same girls my daughter played at shamrock, and was told then they were some of the Top Guns 2020 girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How delusional many of you look. Fact number one, a TG team played in the 6th grade division at the Wounded Warrior tournament under the name Top Guns.If for whatever reason you cannot accept this please go get your medication checked. I have read many posts of people accusing YJ of making up excuses when one of their teams play poorly or are beaten yet you guys win the prize, just deny any such team ever existed. Yes a TG and a YJ team actually got to play against each other at a tournament and guess what no one really cared and congrats to those of you on both teams for showing up and supporting a great cause.Now stop your nonsense that you were not one of the kids picked to represent TG last weekend as I know many of these TG kids who played were not asked by your superstar rebels and green machine daddies to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true TOP GUNS director removed by security from a HS varsity
Lax game yesterday? Screaming at officials and making a complete fool of himself. Is this true?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
There definitely were two divisions at Wounded Warrior for 6th grade, here are the winners:

he team. Not a big deal.
Exactly what does the Wounded Warrior event in Sachem (not covered on BOTC this season) have to do with the results from the Shamrock Shootout?

obviously confused...move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax game yesterday? Screaming at officials and making a complete fool of himself. Is this true?

I don't know, but Who cares? Lots of people make fools of themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that the guy chewing tobacco and spitting it all over the field?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How delusional many of you look. Fact number one, a TG team played in the 6th grade division at the Wounded Warrior tournament under the name Top Guns.If for whatever reason you cannot accept this please go get your medication checked. I have read many posts of people accusing YJ of making up excuses when one of their teams play poorly or are beaten yet you guys win the prize, just deny any such team ever existed. Yes a TG and a YJ team actually got to play against each other at a tournament and guess what no one really cared and congrats to those of you on both teams for showing up and supporting a great cause.Now stop your nonsense that you were not one of the kids picked to represent TG last weekend as I know many of these TG kids who played were not asked by your superstar rebels and green machine daddies to play.

it's great the girls are playing year round, can't hurt the program. The Green Machine and Rebels played with TG girls but didn't call themselves TG 2020, without all of the girls even practicing together makes no sense to call a team 2020 TG at a spring tournament, but other than that glad to see girls are playing which is most important.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it's great the girls are playing year round, can't hurt the program. The Green Machine and Rebels played with TG girls but didn't call themselves TG 2020, without all of the girls even practicing together makes no sense to call a team 2020 TG at a spring tournament, but other than that glad to see girls are playing which is most important.

Yes 2 teams played! Yes the girls should play as much as possible. I'd let mine play whenever she could

6th Grade Division
1. Mt. Sinai
2. ESM
3. Top Guns
4. Islip
5. Sachem Red
6. 3 Village
7. Sayville
8. Rocky Point
9. Sachem White
10. YJ '20 Jones
11. Smithtown Costa
12. YJ '20 Curcio

7th / 8th Grade Division
1. Top Guns '18
2. Sachem Red
3. Riverhead
4. 3 Village Rogers
5. Suffern
6. Bayport
7. Connetquot
8. Sachem White
9. LI Rebels
10. SC All Stars
11. YJ '19 Carro
12. YJ '19 Bert
13. YJ '18 Rose
14. YJ '18 Incamato

Here they are...2 teams...NOW can you move on? Why is this so hard to believe?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No he was a fat guy who clearly had no idea what he was talking about and behaved poorly enough and used enough foul language to be removed and should be banned from returning, the tabacco chewing guy has never been removed from a field and actually knows what he is talking about. Maybe she was too good to make the national team, just too funny.If you have someone out of control enough to be removed from school grounds people should care , especially those in charge at section 11.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you TG parents are getting confused between teams and tournaments because every time I see one of your teams they cheat to play down in age. Playing in the 7th grade division at Shamrock with a team that should have been in the 8th grade division and playing at Wounded Warrior with a team that should have been in the 7th grade division. Nice job ,should be so proud of your organization always playing an age group below where you should be. Let's see someone on one of those teams come on here and deny it , won't happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No he was a fat guy who clearly had no idea what he was talking about and behaved poorly enough and used enough foul language to be removed and should be banned from returning, the tabacco chewing guy has never been removed from a field and actually knows what he is talking about. Maybe she was too good to make the national team, just too funny.If you have someone out of control enough to be removed from school grounds people should care , especially those in charge at section 11.
What the heck is going on here? One fat guy is yelling and getting kicked out of games, another fat guy is chewing tobacco and spitting all over the field. These guys better change their behavior, because they’re making all of us other fat guys look bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This train wreck is great entertainment. Posts from all contributors are appreciated. Keep up the good, or should I say bad work. It's hilarious!! LoL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck is going on here? One fat guy is yelling and getting kicked out of games, another fat guy is chewing tobacco and spitting all over the field. These guys better change their behavior, because they’re making all of us other fat guys look bad.

LMAO!!!!, Thank You.. From an anonymous FAT GUY.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you TG parents are getting confused between teams and tournaments because every time I see one of your teams they cheat to play down in age. Playing in the 7th grade division at Shamrock with a team that should have been in the 8th grade division and playing at Wounded Warrior with a team that should have been in the 7th grade division. Nice job ,should be so proud of your organization always playing an age group below where you should be. Let's see someone on one of those teams come on here and deny it , won't happen.

Two 2020 teams consisting of almost exclusively TG girls played the Shamrock Shootout 6th grade division . One in a and one in b. both did well and played up a year, and one even played a YJ team. Don't know which teams at Wounded Warrior you refer to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's Holy Thursday! Can't you at least remember that as we are leading up to Easter. Why would you come on here and spew such hate with false information? In life, none of this matters. No one played down at either tournament. Both were good tournaments to kick off the spring season and Wounded Warrior was a fundraiser for a worthy cause. Can't we celebrate that?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This TG team definitely didn't belong in 7th grade at WW, YJ 2020 Blue beat them easily.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's Holy Thursday! Can't you at least remember that as we are leading up to Easter. Why would you come on here and spew such hate with false information? In life, none of this matters. No one played down at either tournament. Both were good tournaments to kick off the spring season and Wounded Warrior was a fundraiser for a worthy cause. Can't we celebrate that?!

On not as kind of a note, I would like to mention how the YJ teams that played up in the 7/8 bracket at Wounded Warrior really didn't belong there. I guess I am really referring to 2019 Bert. I would give them credit for trying, but thought they would have learned their lesson after last year. It really is no fun having to mercy a team after 10 minutes. I am only mentioning this due to the comment made to TG from a YJ parent. I am sure it was not fun to those 6th grade girls when keep away is done for at least 80% of the game and it certainly can't be fun being shut out. Granted it was for a good cause but would have loved to have played a competitive game. So sometimes playing up a year truly doesn't work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This TG team definitely didn't belong in 7th grade at WW, YJ 2020 Blue beat them easily.

So what Mr or Mrs Trainwreck. Hahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um I don't known what's that means or has to do with this. Just responding to a post that suggested this TG team should've played in7th grade bracket! Easy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm Jewish

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that the same YJ 2020 team that got beat preety easily at Shamrock by a predominantly TG team a couple weeks ago? No one mentioned that .
My point is, these teams haven't even had their first official practice together, who cares how they split up their off season time and who they beat or get beat by right now. These girls are 10, and 11 years old, relax.
Just glad to see they are all playing and getting ready for the summer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but if they would have played down u would have said they belonged up so either way these poor kids dont win

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm Jewish

That explains it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that the same YJ 2020 team that got beat preety easily at Shamrock by a predominantly TG team a couple weeks ago?

Nope both very different teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that the same YJ 2020 team that got beat preety easily at Shamrock by a predominantly TG team a couple weeks ago? No one mentioned that .
My point is, these teams haven't even had their first official practice together, who cares how they split up their off season time and who they beat or get beat by right now. These girls are 10, and 11 years old, relax.

The answer is no not even remotely the same team, although results may have been the same ,who knows your daddy TG teams elected to not support the WW tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two 2020 teams consisting of almost exclusively TG girls played the Shamrock Shootout 6th grade division . One in a and one in b. both did well and played up a year, and one even played a YJ team. Don't know which teams at Wounded Warrior you refer to.

Let me make it clear for you challenged people. Prior to shamrock many a TG parent made issue with a combined YJ 4-5 grade team playing in the 5th grade division and a combined 4-5-6 grade YJ team playing in the 6th grade division. These teams were placed in these divisions by accident and were moved up 1 year. At Shamrock TG had a team of combined 6-7 graders playing in 7th grade division.At Wounded Warrior TG had a team of what looked like 4-5-6 graders playing in the 6th grade division.Honestly I could not care less if TG wants to have your top 6th grade team play against town 6th grade teams but then do not go onto YJ thread and whine like a bunch of babies if they do the same(which I have never seen them do). By the way you wanted to know what teams Shamrock- Luck of the Irish, WW- TG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually it was the same coach completely different group of kids.

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 220 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard