Wissahickon Senior High School PA 2019 Def, Mid Naomi Bram Commits to Colorado College

Wissahickon Senior High School (PA) 2019 Def, Mid Naomi Bram of Ultimate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Colorado College.

High School: Wissahickon Senior High School (North Wales, PA)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College Committed to: Colorado College
Club Team: Ultimate Lacrosse
Academic Honors: 1) PASLA All-Academic Team Honors 2) Art Mentorship Volunteer 3) Distinguished Honor Roll 4) NHS member 5) FNHS member
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Colorado College, Women's D3? "Colorado College has a unique block plan that perfectly, academically suits me. It is a small school that will definitely allow me to get to know my professors and peers, which is very important to me as well. The coaches at Colorado have worked so hard to create an extremely competitive and well-rounded team of which I cannot wait to be a part of."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my Ultimate coaches, Mel Furey and DJ, for all the support they gave me through my entire recruiting process. I would also like to thank my high school coach, Jamie Kane, who challenges me to get better everyday. Last but not least, I would like to thank my teammates and my parents who inspire me to stay motivated and reach my goals."
What other colleges did you consider? "Sewanee, Connecticut College, Williams & Occidental "

Contributed By:
Tom Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com
Know Someone Who's Committed? Click Here to Submit a Commitment Story

View College Profile Below: