BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 70 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You wolfpack guys are a total joke. When it comes down to it make sure you complain about your son not getting recruited over the Baltimore or DC kid down the road and explain how they’re cheaters...I’m sure that will workout well for you! Can’t wait to smack Wolfpack around if they are ever tough enough to show up to a decent tourney. Everyone knows why you’re all hiding, At least taz and express have the balls to show up and play good teams. And btw, while you were hiding up on the island, I wouldn’t call a 5-1 beat down on express in the semis and a 9-5 whooping on taz in the finals with our third line subs playing the 4th qtrs in a modified tourney formatted games of 15 min halves barely beating average teams. I guess you wouldn’t know bc your still hiding. I pray Madlax plays your little boys at the fantastic 12! Good luck at WSYL bc it’s all over after that...and we’re all pulling for Taz or Express down here to crush 91!

Someone is very grumpy tonight. What's wrong?? You're not happy that one of your own, let the cat out of the bag. Trust me, it's not news to anyone, that Madlax is 100% holdbacks, so don't feel so bad about it. I know you are still disappointed that you didn't see our boys in Delaware. We're disappointed too! Unfortunately, the 91 organization wasn't invited. Yeah, you believe that?! If you don't, check tourney machine. The tourney is still posted. You'll see that there are no 91 teams in any of the brackets. Guess they don't like us. I don't know why. We're friendly folks, right?? Now, we'll have to wait until Spring to see each other. Oh well. You know, even though every single one of our players are WSYL age eligible, and a year to two younger than your youngest player, I still like our chances. I really do. I mean, that has always been the case, and it seems like our boys always come out on top, as evidenced by our really lopsided winning record against your boys. Come to think of it, maybe that's why you are so grumpy! You good ole boys bend the rules just a bit, by putting together a team that is 1 to 2 years older than your competition, and you still lose. Yeah, I see what you mean, that would be pretty embarrassing. See ya soon, grumpy!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone wwjp says Madlax 24 is 100% holdbacks is a psychopath.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express WSYL II team has kids from all over. That’s not even a true team. Pathetic attempt for Express. I’m sure they think they will shock us all. Just another money grab.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be kidding me...! All of these supposed TEAMS are going to do anything and everything to win the WSYL because that is the MOST important thing in the world to a 7th grader, not his mommy or daddy..! A group that has the draw, plays for the organization and can formulate a team of players NOT part of the 2024 "ELITE" wants to get into the mix and your panties are all in a bunch because of it..? Perhaps the WSYL is more important to YOU than you realize..!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be kidding me...! All of these supposed TEAMS are going to do anything and everything to win the WSYL because that is the MOST important thing in the world to a 7th grader, not his mommy or daddy..! A group that has the draw, plays for the organization and can formulate a team of players NOT part of the 2024 "ELITE" wants to get into the mix and your panties are all in a bunch because of it..? Perhaps the WSYL is more important to YOU than you realize..!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express WSYL II team has kids from all over. That’s not even a true team. Pathetic attempt for Express. I’m sure they think they will shock us all. Just another money grab.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK. Let's try that one more time. In english, this time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone wwjp says Madlax 24 is 100% holdbacks is a psychopath.

You know, I think there is a lot of truth to that. Many of the Madlax parents freely admit it, and even some seem proud of it. So, yeah, you are probably correct, to some degree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not completely true. The pack has one team and one team only. Whether it's the WSYL in Denver or playing the 2023's in Maryland, you're going to play the same team of true 2024's. Win or lose, that's how the pack rolls. I believe Taz is doing same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you mean by an on age game? The kids all graduate in 2024 and the last I saw all the games/tournaments they play in are for 2024 grad years. Get some better players who graduate in 2024 and stop complaining. Or play in age based tournaments.

An admission of reclass syndrome. You should’ve said, “get older 2024’s”

ALL Madlax players come from private schools.

ALL DC private schools start at age 6, not age 5 like other schools.

ALL Madlax players that have not reclassed, should be 2023's.

Reclassed Madlax players are double holdbacks, and should be 2022's.

Madlax is a team of 2022 and 2023 cowards.

Enough said.

You are an absolute stunad. No more than half the Madlax 2024 kids attend private schools. DC private schools have almost all the kids in kindergarten aged 5 years old.

You are confusing things with Baltimore private schools which often have early reclassed kids. To say that Madlax is a team with kids who should be HS freshmen shows what an absolute stunad you are.

We kill your kid's team because our team is better.

Stop! Madlax does NOT apologize for having holdbacks. All of our kids are 2024's. We play by the rules. I don't know if we have more than anyone else, but it wouldn't surprise me if we did. Madlax is about winning. Winning takes holdbacks. So we have holdbacks, and a lot of them! The bottom line is, our 2024 boys are going to beat your 2024 boys, by the rules!

Can't say that I agree with your sense of morals, but I admire your honesty.

It’s not madlax’s fault. Or the parents fault. We are a victim of circumstances. The team is based in DC. We choose to send our kids to private schools. Public schools in DC are not a consideration for most, for obvious reasons. In private school, children begin kindergarten at age 6, not 5. What are we as parents suppose to do? Our kids want to play with their friends that are also in 7th grade. Are we suppose to play them up a grade, which isn’t even their grade, with kids they don’t know? We are in a difficult situation.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn't matter, as Madlax didn't even win the MD Spring HoCo 24 division. They aren't dominating, by any stretch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the LI teams would even make the final 4 in HoCo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHA, the League of HOLDBACKS. When my kid gets into 10th grade than we will join, this way it will be on a fair playing field..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since 24 is playing for dc dogs the best player in 2024 will be a kid who was playing up for dc dogs and now playing for blc. The Kid is unstoppable! The best 2024 out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since 24 is playing for dc dogs the best player in 2024 will be a kid who was playing up for dc dogs and now playing for blc. The Kid is unstoppable! The best 2024 out there.
The BEST 2024 player out there is on LI . END OF STORY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow.....maybe playing up (or dare I say it) on age with kids your own age and size can actually make you a better player. Guess you MD parents will never know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow.....maybe playing up (or dare I say it) on age with kids your own age and size can actually make you a better player. Guess you MD parents will never know.

7th grade is 7th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

7th grade is 7th grade.

You’re missing the point.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019. Another year of domination for Madlax 24. We'll be #1 for the 5th straight year. Eat it LI!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI clowns get back in your IROC and catch up on your old Rocky movies. Enjoy this year. It's the apex of your kid's athletic career.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is MADLAX???????? Where is 91 Maryland????? Annapolis Hawks????
Seriously.......
Top 20

20. Carolina Miners (N.C.)
19. Baltimore Breakers (Md.)
18. True Minnesota (Minn.)
17. Northern Pacific Lacrosse (Wash./Ore.)
16. Cavalier (Va.)
15. ADVNC (Calif.)
14. Shore 2 Shore (N.Y.)
13. Tri-State (N.J.)
12. Denver Elite (Colo.)
11. Igloo (N.Y.)
10. True Illinois (Ill.)
9. BBL Elite (N.J.)
8. Prime Time (N.Y.)
7. Evolve Elite (Ont.)
6. Eclipse (Conn.)
5. Mad Dog West (Calif.)
4. Brotherly Love (Pa.)
3. LI Express (N.Y.)
2. Team 91 Long Island (N.Y.)
1. Legacy (N.Y.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
www.usclublax.com- 2024 Rankings---- So Madlax is acknowledged as the #1 team here but not Inside Lacrosse??
Where is 91 Maryland?????
All you crazy Lax dads that follow this need to come up with something better. National teams should NOT be in the conversation.... SO notIntelligent.
1 MADLAX
2 LEGACY TAZ
3 LI EXPRESS CoachS
4 TEAM 91
5 DUKES NATIONALS
6 NEXT LEVEL
7 TRUE NATIONALS
8 SWEETLAX FL
9 EXPRESS NORTH SCHREIBER
10 MESA RED - OLDE ENGLISH
11 TEAM UNITED
12 ANNAPOLIS HAWKS
13 BETHESDA LC
14 GC34
15 GA TIGERS ELITE
16 CAROLINA MINERS
17 NXT PHILA STARS
18 BROTHERLY LOVE
19 MAD DOG NJ
20 LI EMPIRE GREEN
21 NXT
22 BBL ELITE BLACK
23 3D GEORGIA AA
24 NJ RIOT
25 IGLOO WINDCHILL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is MADLAX???????? Where is 91 Maryland????? Annapolis Hawks????
Seriously.......
Top 20

20. Carolina Miners (N.C.)
19. Baltimore Breakers (Md.)
18. True Minnesota (Minn.)
17. Northern Pacific Lacrosse (Wash./Ore.)
16. Cavalier (Va.)
15. ADVNC (Calif.)
14. Shore 2 Shore (N.Y.)
13. Tri-State (N.J.)
12. Denver Elite (Colo.)
11. Igloo (N.Y.)
10. True Illinois (Ill.)
9. BBL Elite (N.J.)
8. Prime Time (N.Y.)
7. Evolve Elite (Ont.)
6. Eclipse (Conn.)
5. Mad Dog West (Calif.)
4. Brotherly Love (Pa.)
3. LI Express (N.Y.)
2. Team 91 Long Island (N.Y.)
1. Legacy (N.Y.)
tHEY CHEAT SO THEY THEY DO NOT INCLUDE THEM. IF THEY WERE TO BE RANKED THEY WOULD BE WELL BEHIND THE 2022 TEAMS WHERE THEY BEONG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay I can't say that only half of the kids on Madlax go to private school. I am on the team and I think there is 4/32 public school kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay I can't say that only half of the kids on Madlax go to private school. I am on the team and I think there is 4/32 public school kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MAD DOG WEST IS THE SHITTIEST TEAM EVER. I MEAN THAT THEY SHOULDNT EVEN BE RANKED.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

7th grade is 7th grade.

Unfortunately for you to be so ignorant. 7th Grade does not mean 14 and 15 yrs old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 of the 32 kids on the roster do not go to private school on Madlax? Is that what you are saying. Seriously, I don’t think any family that can afford club lacrosse and lives in DC, would put their kids in DC public schools. Absolutely no possible way. I’d be shocked if there was one kid that went to public schools. Public schools in DC are are the pits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019. Another year of domination for Madlax 24. We'll be #1 for the 5th straight year. Eat it LI!

Hey kid. Your posts haven’t changed in three years. Its obvious you are on your phone when you are suppose to be studying. It’s ok though. Once the rest of the kids catch up to your growth spurt, your lacrosse career will be over, so you will have plenty of time to study in HS, when Madlax and your HS team kicks you to the curb.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know, the funny thing is, I know that you are just trying to stir the pot, and have some fun, with that comment. But obviously the LI teams would be up there with any MD teams. There isn’t anyone including the poster that doesn’t realize that. But when you think about it, that’s pretty amazing. LI teams are between 1 to 2 years younger than their MD counterparts. Always have been. And they barely play any games at all, before the summer tournaments, while all of the MD teams play games a l l s p r I n g l o n g preparing for their summer tournaments against their nemesis’s from LI.

So when you really think about it, what is wrong with all of these MD teams?? Really. It doesn’t make any sense that they don’t do better against the LI teams. They should be blowing them out. Their teams are MUCH older. And they play WAY more games than the LI teams so chemistry and preparation should be far better.

What is wrong with the MD teams? The only logical conclusion to this is that they are a year to two behind LI teams. That’s obvious to anyone. But why??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know, the funny thing is, I know that you are just trying to stir the pot, and have some fun, with that comment. But obviously the LI teams would be up there with any MD teams. There isn’t anyone including the poster that doesn’t realize that. But when you think about it, that’s pretty amazing. LI teams are between 1 to 2 years younger than their MD counterparts. Always have been. And they barely play any games at all, before the summer tournaments, while all of the MD teams play games a l l s p r I n g l o n g preparing for their summer tournaments against their nemesis’s from LI.

So when you really think about it, what is wrong with all of these MD teams?? Really. It doesn’t make any sense that they don’t do better against the LI teams. They should be blowing them out. Their teams are MUCH older. And they play WAY more games than the LI teams so chemistry and preparation should be far better.

What is wrong with the MD teams? The only logical conclusion to this is that they are a year to two behind LI teams. That’s obvious to anyone. But why??

It’s true. MD club teams are literally playing games multiple times per week, for 3 months before they play LI teams in the summer tourneys. During this time, LI kids are playing on their PAL teams, with maybe only a couple of tourneys with their club team. This means that the MD teams are playing LI teams in mid-season, while LI teams are just starting to play games. Another HUGE advantage for MD teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know what is wrong with you? That you let a 12 year old bait you into writing 3 paragraphs of nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s not madlax’s fault. Or the parents fault. We are a victim of circumstances. The team is based in DC. We choose to send our kids to private schools. Public schools in DC are not a consideration for most, for obvious reasons. In private school, children begin kindergarten at age 6, not 5. What are we as parents suppose to do? Our kids want to play with their friends that are also in 7th grade. Are we suppose to play them up a grade, which isn’t even their grade, with kids they don’t know? We are in a difficult situation.

This madlax parent is too funny. You need to get a clue. The Madlax organization is in DC for one purpose and one purpose only. To get older, bigger, stronger kids, to gain an unfair advantage over the competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me fill you in on something. Only 4 madlax players live in DC, 2 of whom are the coach’s kids. So your whole private/public school argument makes no sense. More than half of this madlax chatter isn’t written by madlax parents or kids, but by folks who just want to stir the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know what is wrong with you? That you let a 12 year old bait you into writing 3 paragraphs of nonsense.

What’s the matter madlaxative? No explanation why your kids can’t compete with LI kids their own age? Or you’re just use to the idea by now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me fill you in on something. Only 4 madlax players live in DC, 2 of whom are the coach’s kids. So your whole private/public school argument makes no sense. More than half of this madlax chatter isn’t written by madlax parents or kids, but by folks who just want to stir the pot.

Your anonymous lies are stale and old. The madlax parents now freely admit the Madlax way, which we all know is "WIN AT A-L-L COST." And the kids follow each other on social media. Kids are brutally honest. They aren't on the same page as some of the parents, who think they still have a big secret to hide. They don't care. There are no more secrets, about Madlax. No more surprises. I get your club has absolutely no moral character. That has been extremely well documented over the years, mostly via other grades. Everyone knows that organization has quite the shady history. Totally unconscionable, well documented, behavior. I'm sure you are aware of all the madlax antics of the past, and you still choose to pay them a boat load of money, and subject your child to their tyranny. That tells me everything I need to know about you. I get all that. What I don't get is, why isn't madlax better? Why do they have to play down a year or even two, just to be able to compete and have any success? Given all the ways that Madlax bends the rules, I truly don't see why they ever lose a game. If my sons team played down a year, they would literally blow out every single team they played. I highly doubt any team would come within 20 goals. Why isn't madlax better? A lot better?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your anonymous lies are stale and old. The madlax parents now freely admit the Madlax way, which we all know is "WIN AT A-L-L COST." And the kids follow each other on social media. Kids are brutally honest. They aren't on the same page as some of the parents, who think they still have a big secret to hide. They don't care. There are no more secrets, about Madlax. No more surprises. I get your club has absolutely no moral character. That has been extremely well documented over the years, mostly via other grades. Everyone knows that organization has quite the shady history. Totally unconscionable, well documented, behavior. I'm sure you are aware of all the madlax antics of the past, and you still choose to pay them a boat load of money, and subject your child to their tyranny. That tells me everything I need to know about you. I get all that. What I don't get is, why isn't madlax better? Why do they have to play down a year or even two, just to be able to compete and have any success? Given all the ways that Madlax bends the rules, I truly don't see why they ever lose a game. If my sons team played down a year, they would literally blow out every single team they played. I highly doubt any team would come within 20 goals. Why isn't madlax better? A lot better?!

It’s simple. They have older, bigger kids, but not better kids. They have ‘23’s and ‘22’s, but not top tier 23’s and 22’s. The Madlax players are mediocre athletes and players, just older and bigger, although some of their best older players are their smaller ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 of the 32 kids on the roster do not go to private school on Madlax? Is that what you are saying. Seriously, I don’t think any family that can afford club lacrosse and lives in DC, would put their kids in DC public schools. Absolutely no possible way. I’d be shocked if there was one kid that went to public schools. Public schools in DC are are the pits.

Man, you are a dum dum. Very few Madlax kids live in the District. Nearly all who do go to private school, of course. But the overwhelming majority live in Northern VA, not DC. And most of those kids are public school kids.

You are really dispelling the stereotype that Long Island is the uneducated arm pit of America.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Man, you are a dum dum. Very few Madlax kids live in the District. Nearly all who do go to private school, of course. But the overwhelming majority live in Northern VA, not DC. And most of those kids are public school kids.

You are really dispelling the stereotype that Long Island is the uneducated arm pit of America.

You must be new to this game, because Madlax parents have been on here for years saying they aren’t from VA and not from MD. They are from “DC”. You need a new spin. The “not from DC” thing for Madlax DC parents is never going to fly.

Page 36 of 70 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard