Smithtown West NY 2019 Attack Janine Suris Commits to the University of Florida

Smithtown West (NY) 2019 Attack Janine Suris of Long Island Top Guns has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Florida.

High School: Smithtown West (Smithtown, NY)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Attack
College Committed to: University of Florida
Club Team: Long Island Top Guns
Lacrosse Honors: Nike Elite 120- highlighted performer, Brine National LI Team, 2nd in Scoring (40 goals) on Varsity As a Sophomore, Preseason Newsday Top 100 Players, Top 60 Goal Scorers on Long Island '18, 1st 2019 UF Commit
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose University of Florida, Women's D1? "I chose the University of Florida for its strong academics and Top 10 Lacrosse program"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First and foremost I would like to thank my family for instilling the love & respect of the game of lacrosse in me from a very early age. They gave me the opportunity to play & were always there to support me on and off the field. “I would like to give a special thanks to all the coaches & trainers that have helped make me the player I am today, most especially my Top Guns Coaches Andrew & Bill Smith, Lindsey Alfano and my Varsity Coaches Carie Bodo and Coach K."
What other colleges did you consider? "Arizona State, Michigan, Louisville, Towson, Dartmouth, Boston U, & Northwestern"

Contributed by: Thomas Michaelsen
Back Of The CAGE | BackOfTheCAGE.com

Know Someone Who's Committed? Click to Submit a Commitment Story

View College Profile Below: