BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 70 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry I am confused how do 2023s play? It is age based.

I have watched a lot of 2024 and the age based tournament obviously changes the field. Team 91 Long Island I would say favorite along with Legacy, but BBL and Brotherly Love have beaten top teams so have it in them. Has LI Express added a lot of a kids I don't remember them being at Fantastic 8 or other tournaments where best teams were at. Will be interesting to see them.

At end of the day though I see teams in the ranking that have barely lost to some of the top teams so it should be interesting tournament. Hot goalie can change everything.

BBL's 2024 team is comprised of players whom played in WSYL last year, they won't bring a team, they would't waste their money.All their best players aren't eligible.
Express flat our cheats, that guy is person, always has been,their best players are all too old, mixing 2025 players is just doing someone who's important to the organization a favor, obviously.
91 has used the rules to its advantage and recruited 5 or 6 of the oldest eligible players available, including an 8th grader and a player from Pennsylvania.Not the same team as years past, but please stop with the integrity line!,85% of their original roster from years past won't even sniff the field in Denver
Legacy has 1 2023 kid who isn't even great, but hes still a 2023.You would guess wrong 3 times trying to pick which player he is.
Eclipse and Primetime have their best players too old to play this year so it should be interesting to see if they bother
you heard it all folks. The most knowledgeable Parent of the 2024 Stalkers. Thanks for your input. You really
know your stuff. There may be 10 pct truth to that entire statement.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have watched a lot of 2024 and the age based tournament obviously changes the field. Team 91 Long Island I would say favorite along with Legacy, but BBL and Brotherly Love have beaten top teams so have it in them. Has LI Express added a lot of a kids I don't remember them being at Fantastic 8 or other tournaments where best teams were at. Will be interesting to see them.

At end of the day though I see teams in the ranking that have barely lost to some of the top teams so it should be interesting tournament. Hot goalie can change everything.

BBL's 2024 team is comprised of players whom played in WSYL last year, they won't bring a team, they would't waste their money.All their best players aren't eligible.
Express flat our cheats, that guy is person, always has been,their best players are all too old, mixing 2025 players is just doing someone who's important to the organization a favor, obviously.
91 has used the rules to its advantage and recruited 5 or 6 of the oldest eligible players available, including an 8th grader and a player from Pennsylvania.Not the same team as years past, but please stop with the integrity line!,85% of their original roster from years past won't even sniff the field in Denver
Legacy has 1 2023 kid who isn't even great, but hes still a 2023.You would guess wrong 3 times trying to pick which player he is.
Eclipse and Primetime have their best players too old to play this year so it should be interesting to see if they bother
you heard it all folks. The most knowledgeable Parent of the 2024 Stalkers. Thanks for your input. You really

2023 Legacy kid is a defensemen on the 2023 team, but age eligible, so no rules broken. I have no idea who the 8th grader on 91 is. The former Legacy player?? If no one is breaking the WSYL rules then why all the trash talking??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What LI team got that great FOGO from PA?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are PT and Eclipse doing separate tryouts to field a WSYL team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. You sure do spout a whole lot of facts there, 2024-club-lax-information-junkie. How is it that one person has every shred of inside information about every top team on Long Island, New Jersey, Westchester and Connecticut?? You must really get around! LMAO!

Based on what you posted, you are a Taz parent, since the only information that you provided with any amount of accuracy, was in regards to the Legacy team. The rest is complete garbage. But, of course you left part of the Legacy story out. Taz does not have one 2023 going to WSYL. They have a minimum of 2 going. And, you will most definitely be able to pick them out!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct. The Legacy part has some truth to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023 Legacy kid is a defensemen on the 2023 team, but age eligible, so no rules broken. I have no idea who the 8th grader on 91 is. The former Legacy player?? If no one is breaking the WSYL rules then why all the trash talking??

Legacy 2023 attackman, too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity, we will see if the 2023 kid on roster plays in any 2024 brackets. Or will they play up all year bc of great integrity.

More obsessive jealous hate. Nothing new. I tell you what. I'm calling you out. Since you claim to know so much about our team, I'm sure you would know what position this imaginary boy plays and what town he is from, correct?? How about enlightening all of us, as to who this imaginary 2023 stud player is...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity, we will see if the 2023 kid on roster plays in any 2024 brackets. Or will they play up all year bc of great integrity.

More obsessive jealous hate. Nothing new. I tell you what. I'm calling you out. Since you claim to know so much about our team, I'm sure you would know what position this imaginary boy plays and what town he is from, correct?? How about enlightening all of us, as to who this imaginary 2023 stud player is...

no one said he was a stud. out east .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you Taz parent! Although, the most useful information that you gave us is that the discord continues at Legacy. Calling one of your own, albeit a '23, the worst player at his position, is not something you see very often, even on a tabloid website like BOTC. Unconscionable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

honestly no one is jealous of your team . You have issues. The facts are all true about your Team, deal with it!! its ok to tell the truth everyone else knows it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the input ‘23 Express dad.

I read on the ‘25 board that Express’ 2nd WSYL team will be a combo of the 25/24/23 teams, with the ‘24 kids coming from the B team. 2nd time I’ve seen that. What are we to believe??

Do you realize they are only taking 4 teams from every region??? Do the math,figuring 91 and Legacy are making top 4, you only have 2 slots left for All Long Island, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Top teams from each Qualifier will advance to the Championship Series.
What makes most of these teams even think they have a shot?? 2025 players& 2024 B players mixed???good luck with that, just make sure your check clears

There Is not 1 club on the island that has the same roster as last years. NOT ONE!! If a kid any kid regardless of the club or grade is age appropriate for the WSYL then he should be aloud to play.!!

Are you drunk?!! That post makes ABSOLUTELY no sense!

Of course, not one team has the same roster as last year! Every team changes, a little or alot, every year. Last years team is last years team. This years team is this years team. Following so far??

The WSYL is for club T.E.A.M.S. Understand?? THIS YEARS CLUB TEAM. Not teams that add '23 players to an existing roster, for one tourney, at the expense of paying players on your ACTUAL team.

Adding ringers, that are not part of the team, for a specific tourney is cheating. Plain and simple.

It's another attempt to exploit every possible loop hole, to gain an unfair advantage, by the SLIMEY CLUBS, just like the scummiest of all club teams, Madlax. No team on L.I. does loop hole exploiting better than Express, the Madlax of Long Island!

But thanks for your incoherent slimey viewpoint, '23 Express Dad.

Not drunk, Not slimey, and Not on express! My kid is not a ringer he has a fall dob and unlike you and so many of the lax culture, I did not feel the urge to Hold my kid back. WSYL is an age based tournament!! He is the SAME AGE as your kid and 90% of the kids on the good teams. Was this viewpoint coherent enough for you??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They take top 6 team from each region not 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no one said he was a stud. out east .

Let me get this straight. This imaginary 8th grade stud, is not a stud, and you don’t know what position he plays or what town he is from. Hmmmm.

So, now your story is, WP is cheating because they recruit 8th grade bench players, who play no position and come from some town, “east.”. Gotcha!

Bro. A little early for the eggnog, no??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I read on the ‘25 board that Express’ 2nd WSYL team will be a combo of the 25/24/23 teams, with the ‘24 kids coming from the B team. 2nd time I’ve seen that. What are we to believe??

Do you realize they are only taking 4 teams from every region??? Do the math,figuring 91 and Legacy are making top 4, you only have 2 slots left for All Long Island, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Top teams from each Qualifier will advance to the Championship Series.
What makes most of these teams even think they have a shot?? 2025 players& 2024 B players mixed???good luck with that, just make sure your check clears

There Is not 1 club on the island that has the same roster as last years. NOT ONE!! If a kid any kid regardless of the club or grade is age appropriate for the WSYL then he should be aloud to play.!!

Are you drunk?!! That post makes ABSOLUTELY no sense!

Of course, not one team has the same roster as last year! Every team changes, a little or alot, every year. Last years team is last years team. This years team is this years team. Following so far??

The WSYL is for club T.E.A.M.S. Understand?? THIS YEARS CLUB TEAM. Not teams that add '23 players to an existing roster, for one tourney, at the expense of paying players on your ACTUAL team.

Adding ringers, that are not part of the team, for a specific tourney is cheating. Plain and simple.

It's another attempt to exploit every possible loop hole, to gain an unfair advantage, by the SLIMEY CLUBS, just like the scummiest of all club teams, Madlax. No team on L.I. does loop hole exploiting better than Express, the Madlax of Long Island!

But thanks for your incoherent slimey viewpoint, '23 Express Dad.

Not drunk, Not slimey, and Not on express! My kid is not a ringer he has a fall dob and unlike you and so many of the lax culture, I did not feel the urge to Hold my kid back. WSYL is an age based tournament!! He is the SAME AGE as your kid and 90% of the kids on the good teams. Was this viewpoint coherent enough for you??

Conversation is moot. If your kid isn’t on WP, Taz or Express, the boy ain’t going anywhere. You said he’s not on Express. Based on BOTC he’s not on WP and it’s highly doubtful he’s one of the 2 boys on Taz. Just think of all the dough you’re going to save.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you Taz parent! Although, the most useful information that you gave us is that the discord continues at Legacy. Calling one of your own, albeit a '23, the worst player at his position, is not something you see very often, even on a tabloid website like BOTC. Unconscionable.

What' s funny is how you try to get the TAZ team involved. fight amongst yourselves. PACK PARENT!!! Win or lose.. all good at the home front.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What' s funny is how you try to get the TAZ team involved. fight amongst yourselves. PACK PARENT!!! Win or lose.. all good at the home front.

Tazie, read the post. It was OBVIOUSLY a Taz parent saying the ‘23 player was Taz’s worst pole. I’m not saying it, in fact I highly doubt that’s the case. We’ll know soon enough, though. Are all the ‘23’s practicing with the team now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chill dad. Lil man will get man handled by 91s new guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that little guy smoked the 91 new guy .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which one of the new 05 manchild holdbacks are you referring to that will manhandle the all on age kids while the other old starters watch from sidelines!!!!! What a joke! This all means nothing!! It’s ALL about the owners of these organizations pounding there chests at each other while counting the $$$$. No loyalty.
Pa to express is under the 100 mile rule for that “great” kid to play wsyl.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone sounds scared, starting with the excuses and lies early. You know nothing about these teams but keep telling your kid the lies, it might help soften the blow when they loose to one of these teams you claim cheats or are to old to play. All of the above teams will be their with their best players who's birthdays are after sept 1, as long as they meet the age requirement it's not cheating. Give it a rest already!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how is the PA kid going to play in Denver?

All players must reside within 100 miles of the home field of their program. Players will be required to submit a current academic year report card, school identification card, or comparable proof of residency.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That "Lil man" is insanely good.
Not sure how he landed on LIE coming from a PA Club program but assuming it is the same kid, LIE figured out how to get the best FoGo that I have every seen at that age,
Kid has got greasy-fast speed too,
If 91 has got someone better, awesome. It wIll make these qualifiers fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Taz is so great, why don't they play in the 2023 division since the Tornados are terrible?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Taz is so great, why don't they play in the 2023 division since the Tornados are terrible?
so notIntelligent . Grow up already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All players must reside within 100 miles of the home field of their program. Players will be required to submit a current academic year report card, school identification card, or comparable proof of residency.

You don’t think chan has that figured out? He’s got a defense stud and goalie coming in 2019

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express not bringing their A team. Entering a "best of" 23/24/25 mix team. Legacy bringing '23 guests, also. Information is confirmed. What about 91??

* WP: 100% WSYL age eligible.
* WP: 100% guest free.

Is there any ‘24 team out there that can make just one of those claims? Any where??

WP... teaching kids the game of lacrosse, the right way. Win, lose or draw, this team plays with “INTEGRITY.”

There is ONLY one ‘24 team that plays all games with O - N - E team, of 22 players.

1. NOT 30+ players.
2. NOT one team for WSYL
3. NOT another team for others.
3. NOT any 14 year olds
4. NOT any ‘23 players

Just ONE team of 12 and 13 year olds playing in a 2024 age bracket with all on-age, all on-grade players, competing at the highest level.

Sounds weird, right? Get a grip people! This is the way it’s suppose to be!!

* TEAM 91 ~ WOLFPACK, putting players before $$$ profits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don’t think chan has that figured out? He’s got a defense stud and goalie coming in 2019

Couple of questions. Does Express have a liscencing agreement with Madlax or is it a franchise? And, what’s the effective date for the changeover to the new logo? Heard it was changing to a slithering snake. Any truth to that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express not bringing their A team. Entering a "best of" 23/24/25 mix team. Legacy bringing '23 guests, also. Information is confirmed. What about 91??

Is there any ‘24 team out there that can make just one of those claims? Any where??

WP... teaching kids the game of lacrosse, the right way. Win, lose or draw, this team plays with “INTEGRITY.”

There is ONLY one ‘24 team that plays all games with O - N - E team, of 22 players.

1. NOT 30+ players.
2. NOT one team for WSYL
3. NOT any 14 year olds
4. NOT any ‘23 players

Just ONE team of 12 and 13 year olds playing in a 2024 age bracket with all on-age, all on-grade players, competing at the highest level.

lay off the pipe guy!! Yes u need help .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
150+ miles from where he resides to LIE. Definitely not within the rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. NOT 30+ players.
2. NOT one team for WSYL
3. NOT any 14 year olds
4. NOT any ‘23 players

lay off the pipe guy!! Yes u need help .

Besides your 9 to 5 job, what else do you have going on in your life besides watching 12/13 year old boys play a kids game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have it sorted so that he is <100 miles away as the crow flies. Just barely but they're confidently with in the 100 mile range

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Besides your 9 to 5 job, what else do you have going on in your life besides watching 12/13 year old boys play a kids game?

Based on your timely response, looks like neither of you have a life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then you got nothing to complain about. Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. NOT 30+ players.
2. NOT one team for WSYL
3. NOT any 14 year olds
4. NOT any ‘23 players

Wow, if you think 91 gives one crap about anything besides profits you are a complete stunad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That "Lil man" is insanely good.
Not sure how he landed on LIE coming from a PA Club program but assuming it is the same kid, LIE figured out how to get the best FoGo that I have every seen at that age,
Kid has got greasy-fast speed too,
If 91 has got someone better, awesome. It wIll make these qualifiers fun to watch.

“Insanely good”? He’s a very nice boy and a very good FOGO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. NOT 30+ players.
2. NOT one team for WSYL
3. NOT any 14 year olds
4. NOT any ‘23 players

Wow, if you think 91 gives one crap about anything besides profits you are a complete stunad.

The facts suggest otherwise, now don’t they...?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the comment of the year award goes to.......................

Congratulations!
You can decide if this is sarcasm or not?

Page 34 of 70 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard