BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 135 of 264 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THE SCHOOLS IN DALLAS ARE EPISCOPAL AND WOODLANDS. THE BOYS ARE CAN BE SUPER ATHLETIC WITH LIMITED STICKS SKILLS. ON THE GIRLS
SIDE THEY MIGHT HAVE ONE OR TWO COMMITTED TO BIG D1 SCHOOLS THAT WOULD'NT SEE THE FIELD OF A GOOD EAST COAST HIGH SCHOOL TEAM.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, Manhasset? If you are putting them on the list then there are about 5 other LI teams that in your theoretical world would beat those national teams as well...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade beat some of these teams this summer at the National High School Tournament Session one. They won the tournament and beat these teams with their PG kids.
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Culver , Hill Academy , sailsbury , Bullis , Georgetown prep another one in Texas these schools are anywhere from 45k to 50k a year . I seen them play on ESPN they are ridiculous good. You look at college rosters they are filled with these schools . Don’t think many High schools from LI can hang with them.

Lololol

Culver , Hill Academy , sailsbury , Bullis , Georgetown prep another one in Texas these schools are anywhere from 45k to 50k a year . I seen them play on ESPN they are ridiculous good. You look at college rosters they are filled with these schools . Don’t think many High schools from LI can hang with them.

Lololol

Saint Ants, Chaminade, WM, Pequa, GC Manhasset would be the only teams on LI that can beat those schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAST NHSLS CHAMPIONS.
Calvert Hall always the bridesmaid never the bride.

2018: Flyers 8 – Calvert Hall 6 / Session II: Mountain Lakes 6 – Haverford 3 / JV Session: Lincoln Sudbury 10 – Ridgewood 3
2017: McDonogh 9 – Calvert Hall 5 / Session II: Haverford 9 – Salisbury 7
2016: Flyers 8 – St. Paul’s 3 / Session II: Haverford 10 – New Canaan 7
2015: McDonogh 8 – Calvert Hall 4
2014: McDonogh 10 – Ward Melville 6
2013: Georgetown Prep 9 – Boys’ Latin 4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone catch the FLG show. Are they taking the place of Mike Quick and his red headed Rappaport side kick. What has it been 2 years. Could be interesting. Not sure i like the Facebook aspect, but content was good.

Keep it up. looking forward to it

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s Smithtown East coach this coming year ?

No one wants that job.. Too many parents with D! dreams in their eyes..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, Manhasset? If you are putting them on the list then there are about 5 other LI teams that in your theoretical world would beat those national teams as well...

Realistically you live in a terrible town, with an even worst program. That list would give any teams in the country a run.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point was that Manhasset over the last two years certainly wouldn't have and some hammerhead from there is promoting them or doesn't know the landscape...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The hill is ridiculous. They spent spring break in the Md area and spanked teams. A public might win a game here and there. In general, it would be a beat down.

Hill Academy played Maryland Terps in the fall and won by 1 ! That was kept under wraps by UMD but very real outcome and Terps played their 1 and 2's mostly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy Cornell has one of the best FO kids in the country coming in, and they back stab him and bring in a 20 year old FO kid.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy Cornell has one of the best FO kids in the country coming in, and they back stab him and bring in a 20 year old FO kid.

What about Yale?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What about Yale?

As soon as a D 1 program signs a kid they are immediately looking for his replacement. Get used to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't the point to recruit as many good players as you can? Injuries happen and they will each improve competing against each other everyday... And, he is not on campus yet and there are no guarantees.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't the point to recruit as many good players as you can? Injuries happen and they will each improve competing against each other everyday... And, he is not on campus yet and there are no guarantees.

If the boy coming in is better than the current kid, then the coach has done an incredible job of recruiting. Not only did he strengthen an extremely important position, but he kept that player from an opposing team. If the original poster's son (just a guess) is as good as he says, he'll still get plenty of reps. Or, he'll be the backup and do his best when he gets his opportunities. Either way, he's going to get a quality education.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have no business posting on this or any site.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please explain the back stab. You talking about the Aussie coming in. Where is 20 yo coming from, Wasnt he just 18 over the summer? How old is your '18? Okay so they got deeper, still not a back stab. They were able to bring in two great fogo's in '18 with another coming in '19. I'd bet that isn't the only position they will be deep at?

Help me understand your beef

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have no business posting on this or any site.

Says Who? why cant he/she post and voice their opinions? I get why they would be pissed but its still not a back stab. Coach, Maybe you could get TZ to sub in for you. Anyone else see the resemblance or am I the only one?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What about Yale?

As soon as a D 1 program signs a kid they are immediately looking for his replacement. Get used to it.

And welcome ladies and gents to the dream of NCAA college sports! Yup the dream we have all spent thousands of dollars on!

Borderline nightmare for most student athletes......unicorns and rainbows for the select few.

The university owes you absolutely nothing other than a opportunity for a great education.

The boy attends Cornell, congrats and awesome. If he really thinks he has been stabbed in the back, it sounds like he is unwilling to do what it takes to earn the spot of starting FO. Tell him to hang up the cleats, enjoy college and prep for the real world.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your an A hole, the kid has nothing to do with this conversation , I am sure he will keep working hard and win the starting spot he is that good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your an A hole, the kid has nothing to do with this conversation , I am sure he will keep working hard and win the starting spot he is that good.

Um, according to your original post the kid has everything to do with this conversation. How did you expect people to respond? It's what happens here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets get back to HS lax , lets see who the top 4 Suffolk Div 1 teams are , WM, SW, Bay Shore , Northport .... with maybe Riverhead Commack trying to fight for 500

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What About West Islip they are returning many good young players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Floyd is going to make some noise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets get back to HS lax , lets see who the top 4 Suffolk Div 1 teams are , WM, SW, Bay Shore , Northport .... with maybe Riverhead Commack trying to fight for 500

Don’t underestimate Commack. They went undefeated at Farmingdale and their Junior class is good. They will be competitive this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be competitive but were in weak division at Farmingdale

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did I hear right, there is a hodl back at WF? Why? To each their own but really WF?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t underestimate Commack. They went undefeated at Farmingdale and their Junior class is good. They will be competitive this year.

I dont think anyone is underestimating Commack. They have been in a lot of posts earlier. I dont think Bayshore Northport or Riverhead are. Will be interesting with those 4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did I hear Zummo right. Are schedule and home and away dictated by rank. That is unfair. Why not alternate home and away each time you play that could be a distinct advantage or disadvantage depending how it falls.?

Can anyone explain that better or further.
1 plays 2 at home? If Melville is always 1 and Smithtown 2 how is that fair that it is always a home game for the Patriots? No way West should be playing at Melville. That is Bull!

Section xi should never let that happpen. Year after year they should alternate locations. unless higher seed wants to travel to lower seed. Doesnt matter if it is consecutive years or not if i can look up when a team plays the section should be able to also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did I hear right, there is a hodl back at WF? Why? To each their own but really WF?

Loved how the FLG vlog asked the question how many 2019 will be "young enough" for US U19 team in 2020.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kudos to Tommy for brigning up playing OOC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loved how the FLG vlog asked the question how many 2019 will be "young enough" for US U19 team in 2020.

It also sounded like the 2-5 slots in Nassau A are up for grabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did they brush over West Islip when they are ranked 3rd in Div 1 , I thought WI had some good talent returning with a great Goalie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did they brush over West Islip when they are ranked 3rd in Div 1 , I thought WI had some good talent returning with a great Goalie

This will bleed into which districts miss the Catholic Boys the most. ( no order)

Northport
Mt Sinai
Bay Shore
Massapequa
Commack
East Islip

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He commented why, said he thought they were ranked to high. Put you guys at 6th
Patriots
Bulls
Marauders
Tigers
Blue waves
Lions

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Did I hear Zummo right. Are schedule and home and away dictated by rank. That is unfair. Why not alternate home and away each time you play that could be a distinct advantage or disadvantage depending how it falls.?

Can anyone explain that better or further.
1 plays 2 at home? If Melville is always 1 and Smithtown 2 how is that fair that it is always a home game for the Patriots? No way West should be playing at Melville. That is Bull!

Section xi should never let that happpen. Year after year they should alternate locations. unless higher seed wants to travel to lower seed. Doesnt matter if it is consecutive years or not if i can look up when a team plays the section should be able to also."

Just like in football the league schedules are completed determined by seed. Week 1 1vs 2 @ 1 4s.5 @ 4 ... week 2 (game two) 1 vs. 7@ 7... etc the names of the schools just get dropped in next to the number seeds by week... the above was just an example. no politcis or bias, simply a formula. the the victors (or highest seed) go the spoils.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

every dune dog has his day !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be fun year in Suffolk County , I wish all the boys the best of luck and a healthy year .... Good Luck to the WI Lions

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

every dune dog has his day !
unless that dog breaks up a legacy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville will destroy everyone ... Merry Christmas

Like Reply Quote