BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 70 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s an AGE BASED tourney!!! If kids qualify for bday then they can play regardless of grade. If the fall 05s lived in GC, RVC, Manhasset CSH they would be held to start K later. This Denver will evolve to tryouts specifically for this tourney. Then regular season team

Spoken like a true Express holdback dad. Let me guess, your kid lost to the 91 Bandits in the WSYL last year, so you and the rest of your ‘23 Express dads want to go for round two this year, against the ‘24s. What a concept! Next thing you know, 91 will be doing the same thing. It’ll be a great reunion for you guys! Express ‘23 vs 91 Bandits ‘23. The great rematch, for the ‘24 crown!

Nah

Express' best player at this past WSYL was a '22. It's an age based tournament, not grade based. This isn't difficult to figure out.

Wait until you see the goalie and pole they are bringing down this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s an AGE BASED tourney!!! If kids qualify for bday then they can play regardless of grade. If the fall 05s lived in GC, RVC, Manhasset CSH they would be held to start K later. This Denver will evolve to tryouts specifically for this tourney. Then regular season team

Spoken like a true Express holdback dad. Let me guess, your kid lost to the 91 Bandits in the WSYL last year, so you and the rest of your ‘23 Express dads want to go for round two this year, against the ‘24s. What a concept! Next thing you know, 91 will be doing the same thing. It’ll be a great reunion for you guys! Express ‘23 vs 91 Bandits ‘23. The great rematch, for the ‘24 crown!

Nah

Express' best player at this past WSYL was a '22. It's an age based tournament, not grade based. This isn't difficult to figure out.

YOU STILL WILL NEVER BEAT THE PACK!!!! YOU WILL NEED ALOT MORE THAN THAT!!!! SONNY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah

YOU STILL WILL NEVER BEAT THE PACK!!!! YOU WILL NEED ALOT MORE THAN THAT!!!! SONNY

Nice try, pack hater, posing as a pack parent. There aren’t any pack parents that post juvenile posts like that. Only Madlax juvenile delinquents, and you, of course. Very lame attempt to stir the pot, Jealous hater.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah

more is on the way....SONNY!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[qu
[/quote]

Nice try, pack hater, posing as a pack parent. There aren’t any pack parents that post juvenile posts like that. Only Madlax juvenile delinquents, and you, of course. Very lame attempt to stir the pot, Jealous hater.

[/quote] I was a fan, I believe no will beat them. do not understand how that is jealous or hating on a team. You have some real issues guy. you must be the parent all the 91 people talk about. with a parent like you , its a wonder people hate on your team. Good luck to the rest of the team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax rules. Period.
Madlax does rule. THE RULER OF ALL CHEATERS!!!!.

Keep CRYING.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 way WSYL team try outs this weekend. Guess they aren’t going with their 2024 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah

My kid was born in Oct. 06 We did not hold him back as soooooooooo many of the boys that play competitive Lax have done. He is a good player in the 2024's He would be a top player for 2025's. Why would anyone have a problem with him playing with kids his own age next year? It is age based like it should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah

My kid was born in Oct. 06 We did not hold him back as soooooooooo many of the boys that play competitive Lax have done. He is a good player in the 2024's He would be a top player for 2025's. Why would anyone have a problem with him playing with kids his own age next year? It is age based like it should be.

I got a better idea. Move the wife and kids to DC and have your boy play on the ‘26 Madlax team. He’d still be one of the younger kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah

My kid is not on Express or 91. But you don't even know what you are arguing about. The 2023's dropping down for the qualifier were all on the b team. They were not at Denver last year. Let the kids play if they can produce a dob certificate. Enforcing age rules Is the best thing that ever happened to this sport. I don't Care what grade a kid is in, if they are all 1yr apart and can prove it. so be it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah

My kid is not on Express or 91. But you don't even know what you are arguing about. The 2023's dropping down for the qualifier were all on the b team. They were not at Denver last year. Let the kids play if they can produce a dob certificate. Enforcing age rules Is the best thing that ever happened to this sport. I don't Care what grade a kid is in, if they are all 1yr apart and can prove it. so be it.

My name is Mike Chan and I endorse this post. Until I find another rule to exploit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you mean by this??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah

My name is Mike Chan and I endorse this post. Until I find another rule to exploit.
the point that you are missing is that these teams have been playing together for years and the year of the WSYL, the clubs go out and find any kids they can from their other 2023 teams that can join and play. Its not about the best team who wins its about the club that can poach the most players that are borderline eligible. this tournament is tainted now. all the big clubs are failing the kids when it comes to this tournament. . See the big picture.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah

the point that you are missing is that these teams have been playing together for years and the year of the WSYL, the clubs go out and find any kids they can from their other 2023 teams that can join and play. Its not about the best team who wins its about the club that can poach the most players that are borderline eligible. this tournament is tainted now. all the big clubs are failing the kids when it comes to this tournament. . See the big picture.

Imagine being a 12 year old on the lower rung of one of these teams, attending every practice, playing every tournament, then the team makes it and.....oh sorry I know you're on the team, but, you're not going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine being a 12 year old on the lower rung of one of these teams, attending every practice, playing every tournament, then the team makes it and.....oh sorry I know you're on the team, but, you're not going.

How about this one: Your kid has been a 6 year starter, and a major contributor to the success of his team, since day 1. But as luck would have it, the team found a '23 player from some team, who plays his exact position. Your son is arguably better than this older player, but since the new boy is older, he is bigger, and he gets the start over your son. As a result, you son never see's the field in the WSYL.

This is the exact same thing as making it to a tournament championship, and one of the finalist teams poaches top players from other teams that are in the tourney, but didn't make it to the championship game. I find it hard to believe, but apparently there are people out there that are totally OK with this practice. To you people, I say you are unethical dbs. Real person.

It will be very interesting to see what db teams do this, and which do not. Which teams put put their players first, and which put profit well before their players. Which clubs are the true money grabs out there... We already know that Express is such a team. The Madlax-esque cheating team of Long Island. Who else?? Time will tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about this one: Your kid has been a 6 year starter, and a major contributor to the success of his team, since day 1. But as luck would have it, the team found a '23 player from some team, who plays his exact position. Your son is arguably better than this older player, but since the new boy is older, he is bigger, and he gets the start over your son. As a result, you son never see's the field in the WSYL.

This is the exact same thing as making it to a tournament championship, and one of the finalist teams poaches top players from other teams that are in the tourney, but didn't make it to the championship game. I find it hard to believe, but apparently there are people out there that are totally OK with this practice. To you people, I say you are unethical dbs. Real person.

It will be very interesting to see what db teams do this, and which do not. Which teams put put their players first, and which put profit well before their players. Which clubs are the true money grabs out there... We already know that Express is such a team. The Madlax-esque cheating team of Long Island. Who else?? Time will tell.

91 doing it as well. Fact.. you may get the DB Hater Parent JEALOUS but it is a fact. not throwing hate. TRUTH..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 doing it as well. Fact.. you may get the DB Hater Parent JEALOUS but it is a fact. not throwing hate. TRUTH..

Still hating on the pack. Some things never change. Unless the poster is BS or one of the coaches, you are full of [ChillLaxin]. I am an informed pack parent and I can assure you that there has been no indication that the pack will be using ‘23’s from the Bandits or any other team. Time will tell, I suppose. Realistically, I doubt very much there is anything out there that can help this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just curious. No horse, but you’re obviously not a wp parent or coach. So how would you know this is “truth”? Anonymous posts, of the hating nature, toward the top tier teams, are not very credible. Especially when it comes to this particular team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doing what, exactly? Every kid on the team played 2024 last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still hating on the pack. Some things never change. Unless the poster is BS or one of the coaches, you are full of [ChillLaxin]. I am an informed pack parent and I can assure you that there has been no indication that the pack will be using ‘23’s from the Bandits or any other team. Time will tell, I suppose. Realistically, I doubt very much there is anything out there that can help this team.

THERE HE IS ha ha ha. TO EASY GUY. you must be glued to this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no 91 only poaches from other local teams. 3 of your starters are from other teams from last year.one of those kids is a holdback with a 05 birthday.so go tell your bs story to someone else.wait til next year when they truly have to bring in the holdbacks just to compete. bandits now carry big roster full of holdbacks and guest players from florida. 5-6 year starters get pushed to the back of the bus.fun is just beginning.just keep drinking the kool aid!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no 91 only poaches from other local teams. 3 of your starters are from other teams from last year.one of those kids is a holdback with a 05 birthday.so go tell your bs story to someone else.wait til next year when they truly have to bring in the holdbacks just to compete. bandits now carry big roster full of holdbacks and guest players from florida. 5-6 year starters get pushed to the back of the bus.fun is just beginning.just keep drinking the kool aid!!!!

The jealous hate is as strong as ever. Must be because it’s the WSYL year. Naw. It’s like this every year. See you in Denver boys. Have fun watching our 22 ON-AGE, GUEST-LESS pack players, doing their thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jealous hate is as strong as ever. Must be because it’s the WSYL year. Naw. It’s like this every year. See you in Denver boys. Have fun watching our 22 ON-AGE, GUEST-LESS pack players, doing their thing.

Are there any other teams out there besides Express that are having WSYL-only teams? From what I’ve heard, they are the only ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are there any other teams out there besides Express that are having WSYL-only teams? From what I’ve heard, they are the only ones.

BBL, PT, 91, Legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the input ‘23 Express dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I read on the ‘25 board that Express’ 2nd WSYL team will be a combo of the 25/24/23 teams, with the ‘24 kids coming from the B team. 2nd time I’ve seen that. What are we to believe??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I read on the ‘25 board that Express’ 2nd WSYL team will be a combo of the 25/24/23 teams, with the ‘24 kids coming from the B team. 2nd time I’ve seen that. What are we to believe??

Do you realize they are only taking 4 teams from every region??? Do the math,figuring 91 and Legacy are making top 4, you only have 2 slots left for All Long Island, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Top teams from each Qualifier will advance to the Championship Series.
What makes most of these teams even think they have a shot?? 2025 players& 2024 B players mixed???good luck with that, just make sure your check clears

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you realize they are only taking 4 teams from every region??? Do the math,figuring 91 and Legacy are making top 4, you only have 2 slots left for All Long Island, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
What makes most of these teams even think they have a shot?? 2025 players& 2024 B players mixed???good luck with that, just make sure your check clears

No, not 4 from every region. The number of teams will vary by region since some regions just don't have enough quality teams. Combined, the Midwest, Central & South Region will probably have 6 teams total.
Last year there were 6 teams that went from New York. No other states in the North region (CT, MA, etc) sent any teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every team has a shot. Express , rebels, True Blue, igloo,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6 Teams from North qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will take 6 team from the North and East. They do it every year. Plus if the club wants to pay they will take 7 or 8.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express not bringing their A team. Entering a "best of" 23/24/25 mix team. Legacy bringing '23 guests, also. Information is confirmed. What about 91??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There Is not 1 club on the island that has the same roster as last years. NOT ONE!! If a kid any kid regardless of the club or grade is age appropriate for the WSYL then he should be aloud to play.!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax. Everything else is noise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There Is not 1 club on the island that has the same roster as last years. NOT ONE!! If a kid any kid regardless of the club or grade is age appropriate for the WSYL then he should be aloud to play.!!

Are you drunk?!! That post makes ABSOLUTELY no sense!

Of course, not one team has the same roster as last year! Every team changes, a little or alot, every year. Last years team is last years team. This years team is this years team. Following so far??

The WSYL is for club T.E.A.M.S. Understand?? THIS YEARS CLUB TEAM. Not teams that add '23 players to an existing roster, for one tourney, at the expense of paying players on your ACTUAL team.

Adding ringers, that are not part of the team, for a specific tourney is cheating. Plain and simple.

It's another attempt to exploit every possible loop hole, to gain an unfair advantage, by the SLIMEY CLUBS, just like the scummiest of all club teams, Madlax. No team on L.I. does loop hole exploiting better than Express, the Madlax of Long Island!

But thanks for your incoherent slimey viewpoint, '23 Express Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, not 4 from every region. The number of teams will vary by region since some regions just don't have enough quality teams. Combined, the Midwest, Central & South Region will probably have 6 teams total.
Last year there were 6 teams that went from New York. No other states in the North region (CT, MA, etc) sent any teams

UHM,,,Eclipse and Primetime...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I am confused how do 2023s play? It is age based.

I have watched a lot of 2024 and the age based tournament obviously changes the field. Team 91 Long Island I would say favorite along with Legacy, but BBL and Brotherly Love have beaten top teams so have it in them. Has LI Express added a lot of a kids I don't remember them being at Fantastic 8 or other tournaments where best teams were at. Will be interesting to see them.

At end of the day though I see teams in the ranking that have barely lost to some of the top teams so it should be interesting tournament. Hot goalie can change everything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express not bringing their A team. Entering a "best of" 23/24/25 mix team. Legacy bringing '23 guests, also. Information is confirmed. What about 91??

* WP: 100% WSYL age eligible.
* WP: 100% guest free.

Is there any ‘24 team out there that can make just one of those claims? Any where??

WP... teaching kids the game of lacrosse, the right way. Win, lose or draw, this team plays with “INTEGRITY.”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity, we will see if the 2023 kid on roster plays in any 2024 brackets. Or will they play up all year bc of great integrity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I am confused how do 2023s play? It is age based.

I have watched a lot of 2024 and the age based tournament obviously changes the field. Team 91 Long Island I would say favorite along with Legacy, but BBL and Brotherly Love have beaten top teams so have it in them. Has LI Express added a lot of a kids I don't remember them being at Fantastic 8 or other tournaments where best teams were at. Will be interesting to see them.

At end of the day though I see teams in the ranking that have barely lost to some of the top teams so it should be interesting tournament. Hot goalie can change everything.

BBL's 2024 team is comprised of players whom played in WSYL last year, they won't bring a team, they would't waste their money.All their best players aren't eligible.
Express flat our cheats, that guy is person, always has been,their best players are all too old, mixing 2025 players is just doing someone who's important to the organization a favor, obviously.
91 has used the rules to its advantage and recruited 5 or 6 of the oldest eligible players available, including an 8th grader and a player from Pennsylvania.Not the same team as years past, but please stop with the integrity line!,85% of their original roster from years past won't even sniff the field in Denver
Legacy has 1 2023 kid who isn't even great, but hes still a 2023.You would guess wrong 3 times trying to pick which player he is.
Eclipse and Primetime have their best players too old to play this year so it should be interesting to see if they bother

Page 33 of 70 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard