BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Girls 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter, and her friend. No surprise that DK and the other directors are ducking their obligation. Perhaps you should voice your concerns, via email distribution, to the parents of the players your daughter coached this summer? I'm sure they would be interested to hear where their money went, as apposed to where it didn't. As a parent from a different program, I would certainly have a conversation with my director about a situation like that. I'd also want to find out what other "games" my director is playing with my money.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't go it alone. You will be blackballed. Make sure the other parents are involved in your questioning/challenging the coach/director/owner of that or ANY program. They will simply tell you if you don't like what they charge for tournaments (gouge) or if there are too many girls or not an assigned coach and you don't like it to simply leave. There is another girl out there who doesn't know and will step in and take your spot. However, if the WHOLE team is in agreement and behind the movement/challenge/message then you have strength and can effect change--like what is brewing at elevate at this age currently. whole team walks that becomes a problem that cant be addressed after the fact. Been down this road before with my older daughter. Be wary but remember ,strength in numbers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Question, my daughter and her friend spent the summer coaching at Elevate this year and were never paid. They have approached the directors with no success. Is this a common thing in travel lacrosse? Thanks for your help

Good life lesson, don't work for a guy who has been barred from the securities industry for swindling people not once, but twice. This is not conjecture, rumor, or hating as it is all public record.

Not surprising from that guy. I believe in karma. He'll get his someday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why Is JS posting about how his team “won”a championship they didn’t play?? In fact they forfeited because they knew they would be destroyed by a real team. Are you kidding?? Pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why Is JS posting about how his team “won”a championship they didn’t play?? In fact they forfeited because they knew they would be destroyed by a real team. Are you kidding?? Pathetic

Well it's simple follow the tourney machine scores and you can see they qualified for championship. 91 elected to NOT play championship basically forfeiting which is why tournament director gave JS team trophy and shirts. So whether they would of won or not the boys team forfeited evidence by the girls being awarded the trophy. Boys head coach made the decision to forfeit many were not in agreement

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well it's simple follow the tourney machine scores and you can see they qualified for championship. 91 elected to NOT play championship basically forfeiting which is why tournament director gave JS team trophy and shirts. So whether they would of won or not the boys team forfeited evidence by the girls being awarded the trophy. Boys head coach made the decision to forfeit many were not in agreement

Not true, The boys team would have destroyed them, the coach was generous enough not to embarrass the girls. It was a mutual agreement since they were from the same club, so please stop. Just slimy!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

forfeit - ​to lose the right to do or have something because you have broken a rule ~ Cambridge American Dictionary

You lost. You "elected" to lose? That is what all losers say. No wonder why JS left your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true, The boys team would have destroyed them, the coach was generous enough not to embarrass the girls. It was a mutual agreement since they were from the same club, so please stop. Just slimy!!

That can't be true - never heard of any lacrosse team (boys or girls) passing up the opportunity to embarrass another one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He waited till the boys left, than ran over and grabbed the shirts and trophy and posed for fake news photos. Piece of work!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He waited till the boys left, than ran over and grabbed the shirts and trophy and posed for fake news photos. Piece of work!

One of the YJ parents told me they were destroying all the boys teams and for this tournament they were "playing up 2 years" - so did they play the Bandits or even the Warriors? Nope, it looked like a bracket of 5th/6th kids from PA who just started box lacrosse. When they got a chance to play some real, on-age competition, they declined. Super job, girls!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because we won dummy. You said it yourself, your team forfeited. You lost. No t-shirt for you. No fake news. Our coach collected the winning. Duh, what’s so hard here?

Now you’ll avoid us in tournaments because you’re ashamed. Guess we’ll never really know if you’d win. You keep posting though if it makes you feel better. Sucker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You did not "win". The better team graciously forfeited. Take your shirts, leave the argument and chest pounding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the YJ parents told me they were destroying all the boys teams and for this tournament they were "playing up 2 years" - so did they play the Bandits or even the Warriors? Nope, it looked like a bracket of 5th/6th kids from PA who just started box lacrosse. When they got a chance to play some real, on-age competition, they declined. Super job, girls!

Just typical, what an embarrassment! Pick the lowest level tournament to play in, blow out C teams, then brag how great you are. When will you actually play some real teams? You got lucky that the boys had more class than you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You did not "win". The better team graciously forfeited. Take your shirts, leave the argument and chest pounding.

Nice excuse. See you next time if you graciously show up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAH. This stunad just doesn't get it. Go down to MD and earn some respect for LI by beating the best MD team when it counts if you are that good. lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice excuse. See you next time if you graciously show up.

Can't wait for the mental YJ moms to challenge the other team's dads to a fist fight at the next box tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well... 98+1 dads would welcome that confrontation. Maybe a tractor pull with their pick up is the more civil way to settle the dispute. Or a bracciole eating contest... most back hair. most mom lower back tats? highest rank in fdny. so many fair ways to settle disputes between those two entities.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well..... all nonsense aside.......us dads want to know which team has the hottest moms. In reality that's all that matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW! Who knew that YJ parents were crazier than Blast parents. I didn’t. But now I do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well..... all nonsense aside.......us dads want to know which team has the hottest moms. In reality that's all that matters.

Not 91, a bunch of fugly lumberjacks. The MD moms are the only ones with class and looks, as well as having the best teams in the country. Now back to your ranch with the carport. We all need something to amuse us!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate Mom's... Liberty and Top gunz each get a nomination as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not 91, a bunch of fugly lumberjacks. The MD moms are the only ones with class and looks, as well as having the best teams in the country. Now back to your ranch with the carport. We all need something to amuse us!

That is funny. Only applies to the neanderthals that live south of the LIE. LOL North of the LIE our taxes are more that your MD shanty mortgages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD moms. No way...Buffy has crab cake breath.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Mom's know the game because they all played and all think they know more than the coach and can be heard on the sideline mumbling an ongoing diatribe to themselves and to others dismay, "move it pass, cut, bubble, etc". Li moms for the most part are just passionate and uninformed and just yell... "Go Maria! just beat her" "That's not a foul". Choose your poison. I'll take the fun, hot screachy LI mom over the scrawny MD mom that thinks she knows lax because she played at Mt. St. Mary's for two years... NJ Mom's get it done after the games! Go Garden state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Mom's know the game because they all played and all think they know more than the coach and can be heard on the sideline mumbling an ongoing diatribe to themselves and to others dismay, "move it pass, cut, bubble, etc". Li moms for the most part are just passionate and uninformed and just yell... "Go Maria! just beat her" "That's not a foul". Choose your poison. I'll take the fun, hot screachy LI mom over the scrawny MD mom that thinks she knows lax because she played at Mt. St. Mary's for two years... NJ Mom's get it done after the games! Go Garden state.

all well said. Gotta agree.... those Jersey moms get it done post games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL above stereotypes. good stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all well said. Gotta agree.... those Jersey moms get it done post games.

Yeah, take care of you like a fat chick at last call....when none of my friends can see me ha! I’ll go with the MD ladies with flat stomachs and a butt you can bounce a quarter off!! #metoo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the moderator of this thread died? To say this thread has gone off the rails is an understatement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Has the moderator of this thread died? To say this thread has gone off the rails is an understatement"

I just literally laughed out loud. My rose of the day. Awesome. Thank you for the humor. Sorry about the sexist comments you ladies are subjected too. Yoga pants rule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rate of infidelity is 2nd highest in the Continental US in the state of MD. according to Cosmo and those surveyed. The lax mom's are the ones reading this, not the urban folks. Ladies there need to up their games otherwise their MR Ducks men are going to keep straying up to Jersey!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the moderator of this thread died? To say this thread has gone off the rails is an understatement

Relax snowflake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax snowflake.

Good one. Not really offended by the comments. I actually enjoy looking at hot lacrosse moms. Just seems none of these comments has anything to do with girls 6th grade lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Relax snowflake.

Good one. Not really offended by the comments. I actually enjoy looking at hot lacrosse moms. Just seems none of these comments has anything to do with girls 6th grade lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread is far and away the best, funniest, most accurate and informative on all of BOTC. Various opinions of which mom's are the hottest has been debated without the topic being dragged into the gutter or silly name calling with all opinions respected-that is what a forum is all about-now, what about the PA mom's? By in large at the 25 level their average ages seemed skewed higher to late 40's and they seem to be the tamest on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PA moms, unfortunately, end up turning to the numerous meth labs spread throughout the state. Thus ruining whatever good looks they ever possessed..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I luv me a High Line house wife! Like to get there hair pulled then slip you a Benjamin on the way out! Keep earning that dough Hubby..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I luv me a High Line house wife! Like to get there hair pulled then slip you a Benjamin on the way out! Keep earning that dough Hubby..

Man, I'm moving to PA to get me one of those then pop out a few more kids and keep this travel lacrosse thing going another dozen years. Yeehaw - this is the good life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m having a college flash back reading this post. 😜

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these posts about moms from guys with young daughters. I'm sure you all set good examples

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these posts about moms from guys with young daughters. I'm sure you all set good examples

How do you think we got in that predicament? Let me guess, hubby loves your great conversations. Scroll up, his post was 3 back.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard